Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

20 minutes ago, KarenWets said:

Embarrassed but turned on…

Last night I made love to my husband. I reached orgasm uncharacteristically quickly, already after 5 or 10 minutes.  So I thought I might go for seconds 😉 

A while later, we had switched to doggy style, my husband was getting closer to his O and going faster and faster, and I had my second and very intense orgasm. 

When I did, I lost my bladder. I had peed before going to bed so there wasn’t much in there, but I had no control at all. I accidentally peed myself like a little girl *blush*

Oooh did he notice the wee running down your trembling thighs

2 minutes ago, KarenWets said:

Yes, he noticed it all *blush*

The exciting part is that he came practically simultaneously with my second O.  Probably the wilder muscle contractions set him off 😉

Now my husband doesn’t seem to be into omo, but he’s not grossed out from a little bit of pee either. He was very sweet about it, helped me to change the sheet on the bed and cuddled me afterwards and reassured me not to be ashamed. 

I fell asleep snuggled up closely to him and feeling so satistied and so loved 🥰

Isn’t it often the same thing? 😉

That is exactly what I thought!!!!! Thank you for confirmation!

Women have glands that produce moisture, the same fluid that makes our vaginas wet and enables intercourse. These glands can contract and expel some fluid but the quantities won’t be impressive. More like a sudden doubling of wetness inside than a big squirt outside.

Larger quantities of fluid are more likely the muscle contractions in the tummy and pelvic floor which cause some pee to be pushed out uncontrollably. 

I absolutely love it when a woman loses control like that during orgasm. I knew one woman who said those orgasms were the best. With my knowledge, she would sometimes deliberately engage in sex when knowing she needed to pee with the hope of that kind of result. As long as the mattress is protected, and neither of you is grossed out about it, this is something to celebrate.

I find it amazing too. But we’re not an omo couple and I try to respect boundaries.

So I’m (always every time) a good girl who pees before sex. This time I just lost it during my second O. I vaguely sensed my bladder releasing, same feeling if I sat on the toilet, but my pelvic floor was out of control during the orgasm so I couldn’t stop it if I tried. Full on accidental wetting, luckily not a big flood because my bladder was almost empty. 

Very intense… 🥰

5 minutes ago, Showerproof said:

After the birth of our daughter my wife used to regularly leak during sex.  She would always deny it was pee, even though I was quite happy about cuddling up and sleeping in her puddle.

Don’t mention it if it makes her ashamed. Just show in your actions that you’re not grossed out. Don’t make a big deal about it, that will give the best chance that she’ll accept her leaky body too.

22 hours ago, KarenWets said:

Embarrassed but turned on…

Last night I made love to my husband. I reached orgasm uncharacteristically quickly, already after 5 or 10 minutes.  So I thought I might go for seconds 😉 

A while later, we had switched to doggy style, my husband was getting closer to his O and going faster and faster, and I had my second and very intense orgasm. 

When I did, I lost my bladder. I had peed before going to bed so there wasn’t much in there, but I had no control at all. I accidentally peed myself like a little girl *blush*

Urgh I’m so turned on. Used to loose control a lil after my ex hus would pull out. When I was heavier wish I still did lol 

This has almost happened to me so many times! I like the submissive nature of full bladder sex (and my partner likes the ... noises that accompany me having a full bladder) but I have not lost control ... yet. I'm so worried it would ruin the mood so if I feel like I can't hold it any more, I make him stop so I can use the bathroom! Little stories like these kind of give me confidence to just ... enjoy the situation a little more. ❤️

1 hour ago, curious_cat said:

This has almost happened to me so many times! I like the submissive nature of full bladder sex (and my partner likes the ... noises that accompany me having a full bladder) but I have not lost control ... yet. I'm so worried it would ruin the mood so if I feel like I can't hold it any more, I make him stop so I can use the bathroom! Little stories like these kind of give me confidence to just ... enjoy the situation a little more. ❤️

My favorite is being on the bottom and having my gf panties pulled aside riding me as she wets herself on my lap🥰😉 do you think your partner would like it at all?

8 hours ago, curious_cat said:

Do you know how your love partner would react if you did leak?

My confidence comes from the fact that he was always a real sweetheart when I had accidents (lots of those in my second pregnancy).

Thanks so much for sharing. This actually happened with my wife!

It wasn't long after my wife and I were dating, I told her about my pee fetish, and she did not take on the subject as well as I hoped she would. We still had really hot sex. One night I happened to catch her with a full bladder, which helped me hit her spot, giving her her first orgasm during sex, accompanied by a HUGE squirt. I was in heaven, she was embarrassed and feeling 'icky', but not denying it was the best sex she ever had. This got easier for her over time, and is still an amazing treat from time-to-time, for both of us!

@KarenWets, I know this topic came up in your comment after I posted the video of my wife masturbating and losing control. Glad to see you finally got to experience the feeling of losing control while cumming. 

@curious_cat, my wife for years and years…Well hell, ever in her life actually, wouldn’t allow an orgasm because she felt the intense need to pee every time. Come to find out she is a huge squirter 😳😳. But , she decided to try using it with an extremely full bladder and man oh man did she make a mess 😂. In the end she claimed it was the best orgasm in her life with the feeling of unintentional complete loss of control. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2023 at 4:44 PM, curious_cat said:

You can put down a waterproof blanket. My partner and I have one that's made for dogs, but works for what we use it for. I've accidentally made him leak quite a bit before when pounding him hard. Very occasionally it's happened to me before too.