Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

the allure of peeing sitting down somewhere

A few days ago I published an experience of mine where I urinated on an armchair in my house with a towel under it, however I was thinking that it could have been more attractive to do it without protection and let it get wet and create a puddle on the floor.

I am commenting this because I had a thought, and it is that I find it more attractive when you have an accident sitting on any type of seat or sitting on any object, that gets wet with your urine and whether or not it is visible since you can do it and that it is evident when a puddle forms around it like in the videos of high school students who urinate on the desk and it can be heard in the whole classroom or when it is indiscreet and nobody can see it like when you urinate sitting on the grass and nobody knows what you have done made.

Don't you think it's more attractive when this happens or am I the only one who thinks so?

I much prefer wetting when sitting, for myself and to watch. There is a certain appeal to pee on unprotected furniture but I always protect with plastic bags and towel as I don't want the trash the furniture or it become stinky. But I do like to sit in the puddle for a while.  However I that said,  do sit outside and pee myself in the garden as this furniture doesn't need any protection and leave a cool puddle underneath

I enjoy sitting wettings (but the sort where the person is actually sitting normally and not in an unusual position like laying on their lower back with their legs spread; not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just not my preference). I think I like the idea of sitting as one would on a toilet but without it being a toilet and having an accident. I find it harder to hold when sitting; for me, if I were trying to conceal that I needed to go, I'd end up looking more obvious sitting as opposed to standing. 

I feel like there are often more times in day to day life when one is sitting as opposed to standing (of course with variations depending on the person's job). 

I like the idea of the puddle not necessarily being visible, but I either can hear someone else wetting themselves in like an arm chair because I'm sitting near them, or they have to tell me why they can't stand up at that particular moment. 

I like the idea of wetting unprotected indoor furniture or another sitting...apparatus? Lol. But not the clean up that would come along with it. I think that a way to deal with that would be to use beach chairs or plastic patio chairs outdoors that could be more easily cleaned. 

There would be a thrill in a visible puddle as well on a more flat seat but I like the idea of it being just myself and another person there as opposed to a large amount of people. I think it would also feel nice. 

I like wettings where the person accidentally sits down on a closed toilet seat and starts to drip onto the floor before they realize and open the toilet. (This happened to me once after a really long road trip when I was younger lmao). 

I also love car wettings as well.

I think I associate being seated with obligations to remain seated and therefore that puts the person in a more desperate situation. For example, if you're stuck in a traffic jam, and sitting, there's no where to go and if the car slowly moves forward and there's a bump in the road...

Plus if someone is wearing a skirt or a dress and they have it tucked under themselves they'd wet through that too. 

Lmao I'm now trying to figure out all the places one might sit down and wet themselves. 

1 hour ago, petitewonder said:

Me gusta mojarme sentado (pero del tipo en el que la persona está sentada normalmente y no en una posición inusual, como recostada sobre la parte inferior de la espalda con las piernas abiertas; no es que tenga nada de malo, simplemente no es mi preferencia). Creo que me gusta la idea de sentarme como lo haría uno en un retrete pero sin que sea un retrete y tenga un accidente. Me resulta más difícil sostenerlo cuando estoy sentado; para mí, si estuviera tratando de ocultar que tenía que irme, terminaría luciendo más obvio sentado que de pie. 

Siento que a menudo hay más momentos en la vida cotidiana cuando uno está sentado que de pie (por supuesto, con variaciones según el trabajo de la persona). 

Me gusta la idea de que el charco no sea necesariamente visible, pero puedo escuchar a alguien mojándose como un sillón porque estoy sentado cerca de ellos, o tienen que decirme por qué no pueden pararse en ese momento en particular. momento. 

Me gusta la idea de mojar muebles interiores sin protección u otro... aparato para sentarse? Jajaja. Pero no la limpieza que vendría con él. Creo que una forma de lidiar con eso sería usar sillas de playa o sillas de patio de plástico al aire libre que podrían limpiarse más fácilmente. 

Habría una emoción en un charco visible también en un asiento más plano, pero me gusta la idea de que sea solo yo y otra persona allí en lugar de una gran cantidad de personas. Creo que también se sentiría bien. 

Me gustan las incontinencias en las que la persona se sienta accidentalmente en el asiento de un inodoro cerrado y comienza a gotear en el piso antes de darse cuenta y abrir el inodoro. (Esto me sucedió una vez después de un viaje muy largo por carretera cuando era más joven, lmao). 

También me encanta mojar el coche.

Creo que asocio estar sentado con obligaciones de permanecer sentado y por tanto eso pone a la persona en una situación más desesperada. Por ejemplo, si está atascado en un embotellamiento y sentado, no hay adónde ir y si el automóvil avanza lentamente y hay un bache en el camino...

Además, si alguien lleva una falda o un vestido y lo tiene metido debajo, también se mojará. 

Lmao, ahora estoy tratando de averiguar todos los lugares en los que uno podría sentarse y mojarse. 

I think you expressed quite well what I feel about urinating while sitting down, that it be natural or accidental but that it be realistic, as if you were trying to make that seat or that place be like a toilet and that it is not necessary to worry if the furniture or the seat is damage or dirty by being urinated on, obviously nobody likes to clean up afterwards but assuming that it doesn't matter if you leave it dirty or clean, being able to do it freely is what is good.

On 2/26/2023 at 6:44 PM, petitewonder said:

I enjoy sitting wettings (but the sort where the person is actually sitting normally and not in an unusual position like laying on their lower back with their legs spread; not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just not my preference). I think I like the idea of sitting as one would on a toilet but without it being a toilet and having an accident. I find it harder to hold when sitting; for me, if I were trying to conceal that I needed to go, I'd end up looking more obvious sitting as opposed to standing. 

I feel like there are often more times in day to day life when one is sitting as opposed to standing (of course with variations depending on the person's job). 

I like the idea of the puddle not necessarily being visible, but I either can hear someone else wetting themselves in like an arm chair because I'm sitting near them, or they have to tell me why they can't stand up at that particular moment. 

I like the idea of wetting unprotected indoor furniture or another sitting...apparatus? Lol. But not the clean up that would come along with it. I think that a way to deal with that would be to use beach chairs or plastic patio chairs outdoors that could be more easily cleaned. 

There would be a thrill in a visible puddle as well on a more flat seat but I like the idea of it being just myself and another person there as opposed to a large amount of people. I think it would also feel nice. 

I like wettings where the person accidentally sits down on a closed toilet seat and starts to drip onto the floor before they realize and open the toilet. (This happened to me once after a really long road trip when I was younger lmao). 

I think I associate being seated with obligations to remain seated and therefore that puts the person in a more desperate situation. For example, if you're stuck in a traffic jam, and sitting, there's no where to go and if the car slowly moves forward and there's a bump in the road...

Plus if someone is wearing a skirt or a dress and they have it tucked under themselves they'd wet through that too. 

Lmao I'm now trying to figure out all the places one might sit down and wet themselves. 

Agreed. Sitting-down accidents are my favorite. They emphasize the accident part, and systems of (voluntary) restraint like being stuck in a car or airplane make it all the better. Involuntary restraint can be hot too, but it's never done quite as much for me as the idea of getting desperate in the car and not quite making it. Best if the subject of the wetting is a passenger and not in immediate control of their destiny.

On 2/27/2023 at 2:44 AM, petitewonder said:

I am with you on every one of your examples. I'd love to be sat next to a woman who without saying anything would just let go in her pants & dress but to be able to hear a loud hiss as the pee forces out and soaks her pants & dress. Better still I have fantasied of this being an plastic or non-absorbent  seat/bench so that her pee spreads across to wet my backside and I'm sat next to her, both in her puddle (this would be in private surroundings though) .

I have also fantasised (and I suspect this is a very real scenario) of sitting with a woman on the grass in a park or a concert, again in skirt/dress but would pull it out of the way at the back so that she could pee her pants sat down on the grass without anyone else seeing/knowing, whilst telling me exactly what she was doing. Then carrying on with no one but us knowing her pants were wet.

When I was in my late teens I did have a female friend. we were never a couple but knocked around together a lot and did sort of hook up a bit but a relationship never really clicked beyond being buddies.  We would often go out for a drink together and on more than one occasion, she sat on a bench in a pub beer garden, would discretely pull her pants down slightly and ensured her dress draped over the back of the bench to avoid being in the stream and peed through/on the bench. I kick myself now as I never admitted to her or anyone at that time of my pee kink/fetish. I was naive and shy as now I'm sure she also had a pee kink. We would walk home from pubs/clubs late at night and regularly she would find a doorway/alley to pop a squat, eventually letting me watch instead on being on watch duty. She once sat on a litter bin to pee in front of me.  We could have had so much fun but I was very awkward about myself at that time.

20 hours ago, NouveauWolf said:

Agreed. Sitting-down accidents are my favorite. They emphasize the accident part, and systems of (voluntary) restraint like being stuck in a car or airplane make it all the better. Involuntary restraint can be hot too, but it's never done quite as much for me as the idea of getting desperate in the car and not quite making it. Best if the subject of the wetting is a passenger and not in immediate control of their destiny.

Yeah, and the image of a woman standing up after having fully wet herself in a seated position is one of my favourites! No doubt about what she's just done, and a very different pattern to wetting standing up.

When I was a puppy I would have to wet myself in the backseat on road trips because my father didn’t think pee stops were important enough to pull over for. I always held as long as I could, well into the extent of pain. When nature finally took over and broke the seal the relief was wonderful and I would watch the crotch of my pants darken and feel the warmth running underneath my butt 😁.  I have always been a fan of sit-down wetting.💦