Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female peeing in swimsuits

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Simpfan4
On 2/23/2023 at 9:04 PM, CuteNWet said:
I can't believe I forgot to mention peeing in swimsuits when I wrote up my early experiences.  I guess once I started writing, I started to remember other things.
I don't exactly know when I started consciously wetting my swimsuits for fun, but probably around the same time as I started wetting other clothes.  There's a few scenes that I remember

I was maybe 8 or 9, at the beach on vacation.  I didn't know where the washrooms were, so I walked over to the snack bar to see if there was any.  When I couldn't find any washrooms, I walked over to a spot where there were some rocks, and just let go in my swimsuit.  I very clearly remember the sound of my pee splashing on the rocks, and feeling the wetness on my legs.  That's all I remember of that time.

I was probably around 12 or 13, on vacation, and some friends and I went out to a swimming place.  I remember that I was wearing a light blue two piece tankini, with a little ruffled skirt around the bottom.  My mom wouldn't let me wear two piece swimsuits, but I could get away with a tankini because it still covered up my stomach.  Except of course I pulled it up when they weren't around 🙂 I thought I was pretty cute anyway.  It was around that time of life when we weren't really sure how to relate to the opposite sex, so we were all kind of flirting, showing off, and being all awkward.  Climbing the rocks and jumping off, and pushing each other in the water, and stuff like that.  We ended up daring each other to jump off some pretty high rocks, and I was the last one to go. There was no one else up there, and they could all see me, but not very clearly if I stepped back from the edge.  The were all at the bottom telling me to jump, but I was too scared.  I had to go pee pretty bad, and I was feeling kinda naughty, and suddenly I had the thought to just pee in my swimsuit.  It took a while to let go, I was pretty nervous, and a bit scared that someone would notice.  But eventually, I relaxed, and I could feel hot pee flowing through my swimsuit bottom.  Then I felt it some of it running down my bare legs, and splashing down on the rocks and getting my feet wet.  Of course I couldn't spread my legs too far apart or it would have been obvious what I was doing, so my legs and feet got pretty wet. It made a little puddle on the rocks, but quickly soaked into the ground.  Wetting myself like that felt sooo good, and sooo naughty!  My swimsuit bottom and my legs were all wet with pee, but my little skirt covered up everything so no one could see.  There was a wet spot on the ground, but there was lots of wet spots on the ground from all of us climbing up and jumping off, so only I knew that this one wasn't water.  Then I jumped off, and the water washed it all away, and no one ever knew what I had done.

Later that evening, we decided to go swimming again, and then ended up at a campfire by the beach.  I was still in my swimsuit, with just a sweater over it, sitting around the fire on the grass.  My friends and I were probably the youngest ones there, so we thought we were pretty cool hanging out with the older kids (and boys).  When you're that age a bit of independence is a pretty big deal.  I didn't want to get up to go pee, so I held it for a long time, but eventually I really had to go.  It was dark enough that no one should notice....  I stretched out my legs in front of me, rearranged my skirt, and tried to relax.  This took a while, because there were so many people around, and my heart was pounding, but eventually I felt my crotch getting warm as I slowly peed myself in front of everyone!  The ground soaked it up quickly,  and really everyone was half wet anyway from swimming, and sitting on the ground near the lake, dew, etc.  No one knew except me, and I loved it.  I peed myself a few times that night, and it got a bit easier each time.  When I got back to the cottage I stood in the shower, lifted up my skirt, and watched as I peed myself one more time.  My swimsuit bottom darkened, and pee started to run down my legs and splash on the floor, just like earlier in the day.  I ran my fingers over my swimsuit bottom, enjoying the wet feeling.  The faint scent of pee was intoxicating.  Then I rinsed out my swimsuit and hung it up to dry, and once again, no one ever knew.

Very nice story.

On 2/23/2023 at 10:04 PM, CuteNWet said:
I can't believe I forgot to mention peeing in swimsuits when I wrote up my early experiences.  I guess once I started writing, I started to remember other things.
I don't exactly know when I started consciously wetting my swimsuits for fun, but probably around the same time as I started wetting other clothes.  There's a few scenes that I remember

I was maybe 8 or 9, at the beach on vacation.  I didn't know where the washrooms were, so I walked over to the snack bar to see if there was any.  When I couldn't find any washrooms, I walked over to a spot where there were some rocks, and just let go in my swimsuit.  I very clearly remember the sound of my pee splashing on the rocks, and feeling the wetness on my legs.  That's all I remember of that time.

I was probably around 12 or 13, on vacation, and some friends and I went out to a swimming place.  I remember that I was wearing a light blue two piece tankini, with a little ruffled skirt around the bottom.  My mom wouldn't let me wear two piece swimsuits, but I could get away with a tankini because it still covered up my stomach.  Except of course I pulled it up when they weren't around 🙂 I thought I was pretty cute anyway.  It was around that time of life when we weren't really sure how to relate to the opposite sex, so we were all kind of flirting, showing off, and being all awkward.  Climbing the rocks and jumping off, and pushing each other in the water, and stuff like that.  We ended up daring each other to jump off some pretty high rocks, and I was the last one to go. There was no one else up there, and they could all see me, but not very clearly if I stepped back from the edge.  The were all at the bottom telling me to jump, but I was too scared.  I had to go pee pretty bad, and I was feeling kinda naughty, and suddenly I had the thought to just pee in my swimsuit.  It took a while to let go, I was pretty nervous, and a bit scared that someone would notice.  But eventually, I relaxed, and I could feel hot pee flowing through my swimsuit bottom.  Then I felt it some of it running down my bare legs, and splashing down on the rocks and getting my feet wet.  Of course I couldn't spread my legs too far apart or it would have been obvious what I was doing, so my legs and feet got pretty wet. It made a little puddle on the rocks, but quickly soaked into the ground.  Wetting myself like that felt sooo good, and sooo naughty!  My swimsuit bottom and my legs were all wet with pee, but my little skirt covered up everything so no one could see.  There was a wet spot on the ground, but there was lots of wet spots on the ground from all of us climbing up and jumping off, so only I knew that this one wasn't water.  Then I jumped off, and the water washed it all away, and no one ever knew what I had done.

Later that evening, we decided to go swimming again, and then ended up at a campfire by the beach.  I was still in my swimsuit, with just a sweater over it, sitting around the fire on the grass.  My friends and I were probably the youngest ones there, so we thought we were pretty cool hanging out with the older kids (and boys).  When you're that age a bit of independence is a pretty big deal.  I didn't want to get up to go pee, so I held it for a long time, but eventually I really had to go.  It was dark enough that no one should notice....  I stretched out my legs in front of me, rearranged my skirt, and tried to relax.  This took a while, because there were so many people around, and my heart was pounding, but eventually I felt my crotch getting warm as I slowly peed myself in front of everyone!  The ground soaked it up quickly,  and really everyone was half wet anyway from swimming, and sitting on the ground near the lake, dew, etc.  No one knew except me, and I loved it.  I peed myself a few times that night, and it got a bit easier each time.  When I got back to the cottage I stood in the shower, lifted up my skirt, and watched as I peed myself one more time.  My swimsuit bottom darkened, and pee started to run down my legs and splash on the floor, just like earlier in the day.  I ran my fingers over my swimsuit bottom, enjoying the wet feeling.  The faint scent of pee was intoxicating.  Then I rinsed out my swimsuit and hung it up to dry, and once again, no one ever knew.

I loved peeing in my swimsuits when I was young too.  I used to always remember trying to hold as long as possible in the pool, and when I was done, get out, find the nearest tree and just pee right through my swimsuit.  My friends would sometimes do this too with me as they were already wet from the pool.

I have always peed my swimsuit and probably always will. I don't know why but it was always second nature that if I was wearing a swimsuit and needed to pee I just relaxed and pissed in my swimsuit. I think i figured since my swimsuit was going to get wet or was already wet it didn't really matter if I peed it as it would just rinse out in the water. To this day if I am wearing a swimsuit or clothes that I plan on swimming in and have to pee I usually just relax and let go and piss. 

Warning: scat references.

One of my earliest, and most guilt inducing, omo experiences was around 9yo when our family went from deep country to the beach for a day. It was a long trip, so I was pretty busting when we arrived and I headed straight for the water. Now I'm touch sensitive, and I detest both sand and salt-water, so this was not a nice day out for me, and my mother kept saying to stay close to my brothers - being the 2nd eldest, this really meant for me to keep an eye on my younger brothers. I managed to get far enough up the beach-head to brave the intrusion of cold water into my pants and I was already in full flow as my bum went below the surface. Then the real problem started - I was opening up and about to drop the stool that had kept my mind focussed for the last bumpy part of the trip. I only had a moment to decide whether to allow it into my pants, contrary to my mother's edict "you must never do it in your pants" (to which I had adhered for so many years), or to squat and "be naked" - another edict to which I must not succumb. With no time left, I felt the large solid mass stretch me right open and deposit itself between my legs.  Here's the catch - in the olden days, swimming pants were lined with undies, so I had to get even wetter to duck down enough to remove the intruder from my pants in order to show my face in front of my brothers, thus giving me a mouthfull of seawater as a wave chose to break over me just then. So I bobbed and hopped my way up the beach-head believing that my actions emulated a washing machine. No-one found out, but the memory is very clear. 

• 3 weeks later...

Wetting in a swimsuit is a type of wetting that is seen as more acceptable among more individuals, from what I've seen lmao. Usually, you're otherwise getting wet anyway (ocean, pool, shower, lake, etc.) Depending on where you are, there might not be a lot of bathrooms around. The ground is usually wet as well so if you're trying to avoid peeing in a body of water or a pool, it's easy to hide, or in a shower, there's a drain. I had some of my first desperation wetting experiences (and purposeful wetting) with some one-piece bathing suits XD (I wish I could find more videos with that but haven't really seen any). 

I grew up in the beach towns of south California and lived in Hawaii for some years. Surfer girls pee in their swimsuits all the time. Think about it. It takes a lot of physical strength to paddle a board half a mile out into something as powerful as the Pacific Ocean, especially since you are going against the flow. Do you  really think any of these gals would give up the possibility of missing a good wave and then having to paddle out with all her strength again just to come to the shore for a pee? Of course not. You don't come in to  shore unless you ride in on a wave. Some of these gals were out in the water almost every day. Most of them never talked about the fact that they were peeing in their swimsuits all day long. They just took it for granted. When I was in Hawaii there was a Filipina gal called Suki, early 30s, who actually DID talk about it -- and she talked about it so much that I started to think she must have an actual fetish. I was excited enough to ask her for a date, but nothing ever came of it.

And I know I told this story before, but here it is again. I was dating another surfer girl named Jenny, about 40, and we found an amazing beach which was really hard to get to, totally undeveloped. Unfortunately we had forgotten our swimwear! We walked down the beach far enough to be out of range of the few families with kids that were there, and then stripped down and went swimming in our underwear. When we were done, we were lying on the beach and Jenny said she had to pee. I said, "Just use the jungle," but then we could see that the sheer cliffs came right down to the edge of the beach and there was no place to hide. Jenny looked up and down the beach and decided she wasn't quite far enough away from other people to strip naked, so she said, "I'm already soaking wet, so do you think anyone would notice...?" I was already getting a stiff one so I said, "Just go ahead and do it," so she sat on a rock with the waves all around her and peed in her panties. When she put her clothes back on it totally looked like she had wet herself, but all women look like that at the beach when they put their clothes back on over their swimwear, so we walked right through all the people with only me knowing that she had done it for real. What a great gal!

The swimsuit saved me. 

We were drinking in a pool at a hotel and after more than a few drinks I could no longer ignore my bladder. I didn't want to go in the pool with people close by in the water so I headed back to the room. 

By the time I was at the elevator the urgency had spiked and the desperation forced me to bend over and constantly shift around as the telltale throbbing in my bladder intensified. Unfortunately for me while I had been alone in the elevator there were still people walking the hallways of the hotel and I wanted to be inconspicuous. Just walking normally was torture for my bladder as controlling the pulsing feeling of my sphincter became all I could focus on. 

Someone walked by me. My room was near. It happened. 

I took a step. I could feel heat in my cold swimsuit. Another step. Another leak. 

I was close I wasn't going to break composure and embarrass myself by running. But more leaks. My hands shook as I swiped my room key. 

My sphincter was spasming like crazy now trying to hold back the inevitable. My swimsuit was now warm. The leaks became sprays. I was pissing myself. Hot pee flooded out, running down my legs as I tried to make it to the bathroom. I got in the shower and stopped fighting it, relaxing as my bursting bladder finally got to empty.

I rinsed off the pee and went back to the pool, no one the wiser. 

Alcohol isn't always my friend lol.