Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DISCLAIMER: This story is completely fictional and takes place in a slightly different reality from ours. Here's the big one though: The story contains diaper pooping, as well as more serious topics like trauma, bullying, and other mental issues. So be forewarned, if you want to skip this story, I don't mind.  Now with all that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the story regardless.

The Diaper Equation

Another class, another school day nearing its end for May, as her blue eyes remained locked onto the clock ticking ever closer to 5 pm. She was just playing with her long hair, too bored to even try to listen to the professor ramble on. She just wanted to get out and do anything else other than stewing in her chair. Looking over to her left, May could see her best friend Ashley sitting next by, her brown hair just barely touching her shoulders while her eyes sat behind her glasses, glued to her books as always. ‘A bookworm to the end,’ May happily thought, seeing that cheeky smile of hers draped across her face. May and Ashley had known each other ever since freshman year of high school, being both born and raised in Omutsu-Suki City. They became fast friends early on and entered Alexius College, laughing together sharing jokes and gags along the way. From the beginning she had loved Ashley’s nerdy goofball personality, finding it endearing and resonating with her own wisecracking demeanor. Hence why they became inseparable over the years, sharing many memories and enduring through the toughest times together.

Surely enough, as the clock struck 5 pm, the professor wrapped up the lecture and dismissed the class as students began leaving the lecture hall. May sighed, finally her final class for today was over, and tomorrow was completely class free. Turning back to Ashley, she was still reading, unaware that everyone else was leaving. This happened a lot with Ashley, often to May’s amusement. With a tap on the shoulder she came back to reality. “What, Huh?” Ashley asked, her focus broken. “Class is over ya goofball,” May told her friend, standing up. “Whoopsie, sorry May. I guess I got lost in my books again,” Ashley sheepishly admitted, packing her books into her satchel. “Indeed. Good thing I’m here, otherwise you’d probably be stuck here for days,” May mused, as she began to leave the room. Ashley giggled at the idea, following May out into the hallways. 

After walking some distance they reached their room and unloaded their stuff. By now they had decided to get Japanese for dinner, and began traveling once again out of the dormitory. However as they walked chatting back and forth, May could feel her stomach beginning to grumble. She knew what her guts was trying to tell her, she needed to take a shit. But the churning within made her think back to thoughts in her head that had been nagging at her for a whole month. Thoughts that involved Ashley. For a long time, May had known of her friend’s strange fetish: her attraction to diapers and the use of.  Although May never minded this fact as it didn’t matter to her much. Of late though, her curiosity had made her question this fetish further. Especially after what Ashley did a month ago. The thing is May was struggling with how exactly to ask Ashley about this sort of thing. May normally isn’t the nervous type, but she felt anxious just thinking about Ashley’s diaper fascination. Just thinking about it made her feel… something. Something very familiar to her past, and terrifying to her core.

Rummaging through her thoughts she could still feel her insides gurgling, as her body’s processed waste was now in her rectum begging for release. Nearing the building’s exit, May noticed a restroom set just before the doors leading outside. That’s when she felt Ashley tug at her sleeve. Turning to look at her, she realized she wasn’t the only one who needed to go. Ashley already had her legs crossed, holding onto her stomach. “Uh, May? Do you mind waiting for me? I need to use the restroom badly,” Ashley asked, her urgency embedded in her voice. May grinned, it was funny to think they both needed to shit at the same time. “I’ve got no need to wait, I need to take a shit too,” May revealed. “Alrighty then, what are we waiting for?” Ashley said hurriedly, leading May into the empty restroom. Naturally Ashley entered the furthest stall, while May picked the next stall over. Pulling down her jeans, May sat on the toilet with her blue underwear ready to catch the load brewing in her. As she relaxed her anus, her thoughts still lingered on her friend’s fetish. It wasn’t until May felt the tip of her poop slither out her butt cheeks and softly poke the bottom of her panties, that she began a quick flashback, recalling the conversation she shared with Ashley as if it took place yesterday.

***A Month Ago***

“-And that is how I created my really poopy diaper!” Ashley finished, excitedly. May sat on her bed across from Ashley, mouth agape at the story she had just heard from her friend. Never before had she heard a tale as crazy as what Ashley had shared, yet now things were connecting in her head. “Damn Ash, I never expected you capable of doing such a thing,” May said, trying to overcome her shock. “I know right!? I didn’t think I would accomplish my first ever hyper-messing at all!” Ashley exclaimed in her chair. “Hyper-messing?” May asked, unaware of the terminology. “Yep! It’s when you fill a diaper completely to ridiculous proportions. I’m definitely gonna try it again sometime in the future,” Ashley affirmed. “I see, this explains why you had a lot to eat yesterday when we had dinner together,” May remembered how Ashley had extra portions the day before. “Guilty as charged!” Ashley giggled, “But it was certainly worth it. Having so much poop, all tucked and snug inside my pampers, just felt absolutely amazing.” May smiled, but felt very confused inside, she didn’t have any experience with Ashley’s diaper fetish other than how common it was. She had rarely questioned internally the details of such a exotic passion ever since learning of it from Ashley. But now hearing what she did created a lot of questions, the biggest question in her mind yet: What was the magic behind pooping in a diaper? 

“Anyhow, now it's your turn to tell me a story,” Ashley said. This statement catches May off guard. “What do you mean Ash?” May asked, confused. “Well you knew about my poopy diaper, and even found its hiding place, I’m curious as to how you saw through my ruse,” Ashley pointed out. May then understood what Ashley was inquiring about, and remembered how exactly she partially figured out Ashley’s secret plans. “Oh right I did, I almost forgot about that. Ok let me tell you how I ‘sniffed’ you out,” May jest, making Ashley giggle with anticipation.

“Alright. It started shortly before we went to our last class yesterday. Remember when I asked you whether or not you farted when I reached for the door?” Ashley nodded while a light blush grew on her freckled cheeks. “Well… I sort of lied to you when I asked that. You see I knew immediately the stink I smelled wasn’t gas, only shit smells like that; And I know you too well Ash, you were always a terrible liar. So when you told me that you were trying to hold it in for the bathroom, it only confirmed in my mind that you had already pooped your diaper full.” Ashley’s blush grew as she felt deeply embarrassed. “I see, well why didn’t you call me out?” Ashley asked. “Simple, I didn’t want to intrude, my initial thought was that you accidentally shit yourself before you could reach the bathroom in time, and was trying not to be exposed. So I went along with it, in order to help hide your mishap.” Ashley’s body posture became more ecstatic, wanting to know more. Sensing Ashley’s eagerness, May continued her tale.

“Anyway, much later on during the night, I suddenly woke up with the need to piss. I guess while you ate a lot of food, I had too much soda to drink,” May remarks. Both laugh remembering last night’s fun dinner hangout. “So I silently walked over to the bathroom, trying not to wake you up. Entering, I quickly undid my pajamas and started peeing. However while my panties grew wet and yellow, I noticed there was something faint lingering in the air. It smelled pretty foul yet familiar, like the stink of your dirty diaper. Recognizing the scent, it only left me more confused. ‘Why could I smell poop in here?’ I thought.” Ashley’s eyes widened slightly, now putting the pieces together in her head. “So after pissing I investigated the bathroom for the source of the stink. I tracked the smell to the supply stash as the stench was the strongest there. Searching around I found a peculiar sight in the far back. ‘A diaper? What’s that doing here?’ I wondered. I carefully grabbed it to take a closer look. But when I did, I noticed it felt strange and slightly warm. Part of me told me there was ‘something’ inside it, but the other half wanted to make sure.” May paused, giving Ashley time to let everything sink in. She could see the welling sense of embarrassment in Ashley’s eyes. After a short moment, Ashley nodded to May, letting her know to continue her story. 

“Ok, So I pulled the diaper out into the light. Quickly I learned the diaper wasn’t clean, as a peek inside revealed a huge pile of poop nestled within. This was definitely the source of the smell, I also acknowledged that this diaper belongs to you. Sitting on the toilet, holding the poopy diaper in my hands, my head was now absolutely full of questions. ‘Why was this here? Was this the same diaper from before? What was Ash planning with this thing?’ The answers were certainly out of reach for me. Despite this, after some thinking while staring at the dirty diaper, I shoved those questions aside and thought of you. ‘I know my friend, she’s weirdly smart and smartly weird. This was just part of her fetish and that’s all, plain and simple. Let her have her fun.’ I told myself. So I put down the diaper on the toilet seat, so it will be ready for you. Afterwards I cleaned myself up and went back to bed, adjusting my alarm clock beforehand. Waking early, I wrote the note to put your mind at ease, and left to leave you to your desires without interruption. From the story you just shared, it looks like you did exactly that and then some.”

Now Ashley was stunned. “May I- I don’t know what to say,” Ashley stammered, “But why did you go out of your way to help me like that? I know you don’t understand my fetish but-” May then got up and walked over to her friend, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. “So? There’s nothing really to it. You're my best friend, and we’ve been through a lot together. I’m not gonna forsake our bond over a silly poopy diaper just because I don’t get your interests. Do whatever makes you happy Ash, I’ll always be by your side no matter what,” May told her confidently. The two then shared a silent moment embraced together, grateful for their supportive friendship. After pulling out of their hug May noticed something entirely new, Ashley’s blush was now somehow different. It wasn’t of embarrassment, it was of pure joy. May couldn’t help but blush as well, radiating the same warmth back to Ashley, happy to see her friend’s warm smile.

May however didn’t share the whole story. In reality, when she held that diaper last night, her mind was actually in turmoil. Smelling and feeling the poopy load inside the diaper had triggered something in her head. It felt like an important missing piece for a jigsaw puzzle was finally found and completed a mental image. May could see that image, she understood the image, and it scared her. It was a secret part of herself that she buried a long time ago, back when she was a different person. A person she despised. Horrible memories May had repressed were slowly returning from the brink to haunt her, her deepest secret unveiled and bringing self-doubt to May’s true character. But things are different now, she was different, and she wasn’t alone this time. Ashley was her friend: smart, kind, weird, funny. Maybe Ashley could help her with her secret, that is if May can coax herself to even attempt to ask for help. She had never told anyone this secret, not even Ashley. Who knows what’ll happen if she ever finds out. But today is not the right time. For now, she’ll have to cope with her secret and the painful memories in her head as best as she could. 

***Present Day***

As May was knee deep in memory lane, May’s blue panties were slowly being loaded with poop. Thick yet soft, a large log coiled out like a snake, settling itself against the cotton staining it a warm brown. As a bulge grew protruding with a hefty lump, the log fully plopped out into the underwear. Then more shit followed, in the form of smaller mid-sized logs, one after another adding to the stinky mess. By the time May came to from her flashback, she found her panties packed of poopy logs: one large, five medium, and her ass was currently pushing a second fat log into the warm pile. Instinctively she continued pushing until the second log fully slithered out. However, May wasn’t finished. A new wave of smelly paste-like mush was now filling her poopy panties further, burying the previous logs. May could feel, smell, and hear all her shit squelching into her underwear; she could also hear Ashley’s diaper crinkling, no doubt being filled up with shit as well. Another minute later, May ripped a really wet fart, signifying she was finally empty. Standing back up, she could tell there was a lot of poop inside her panties now, the bulge stained brown and weighed what felt like a big pineapple. May sighed, relieved but conflicted too. She just pooped her panties with a big load of shit but she didn’t feel anything partially special while doing it. Sure it felt a little euphoric to push all that poop out and all, but there was something else to it, there had to be. May knew too well Ashley was enjoying the dump in her diaper right now, so what was missing?

Now normally she would dump out her crap and start cleaning up. But with her recent flashback and need for understanding, she decided to do something different. Pulling up her pants slightly, May opened the stall and shuffled over to the sinks. Then she dropped her pants again, showing off her poopy panties. While this was a common practice, May never engaged in it before. The aim was to see how Ashley reacts to her load, and improvise from there. Maybe she can figure it out if she sees Ashley’s perspective. “Are you already done May?” Ashley asked from inside her stall. “Yes ma'am, just waiting for ya,” May responded. “Okie-dokie! Don’t worry, I’m almost done,” Ashley said, finishing her stinky business. As May waited, she stared directly at her reflection in the mirror. Feeling evermore nervous she attempted to psych herself up. But no matter how hard she tried to find courage, her fears still lingered inside her, screaming at her harder than ever. Just as she had stabilized her confidence enough to not look like a nervous wreck, May heard Ashley’s stall swing open behind her.

“Hey-o! Sorry I took so long I-” Ashley cheerfully chirped, before being struck by the outlandish sight in front of her. May could see through the mirror Ashley’s reaction. She was clearly speechless seeing May’s full panties for the first time ever, yet still studied the hefty load with her eyes full of excitement, fixing her glasses’ position to see better. Then a deep blush bloomed in Ashley’s and May’s cheeks simultaneously, as both ladies realized the awkward situation they were in. One of them was looking straight at her friend’s messy panties and in turn her butt, while the other had noticed her friend's pants were laying around her feet. A puffy diaper on display instead, the messy load slightly poking out below. Yet neither felt embarrassed or uncomfortable considering the trusted company they were with. Then their eyes met, emerald locked with sapphire, both faces still holding a gentle smile to each other. Then Ashley broke the silence. 

“Well well, you really had to go didn’t you?” Ashley spoke. “Oh yeah, I sure did. Whew. Glad I finally got all this out of my system,” May stated, patting her mess. “Girl same. I had brewed quite a ‘shit’load to unleash into my pampers myself, what did we both eat ey?” Ashley asked, in a humorous manner. May chuckled, having personal insight on how full Ashley’s diapers can get. “Good question Ash, I don’t even remember what we had last time,” May admitted. Shuffling closer, Ashley took a better look at May’s bulging panties, while feeling her own poop sloshing inside her full pampers. “So uh, what made you come out with your mess on display, you don’t usually do that sort of thing,” Ashley inquired curiously. “Welp, seeing how full my underwear was, I wanted you to see what I had produced. Although I know you are more used to dirty diapers rather than panties,” May explained, trying to be honest about her intentions. “Well then m’lady, It’d be rude of me not to share with the class in return,” Ashley mused smiling.

Without hesitation, Ashley turned around to pose her rear to her friend, showing off her messy creation. “Impressive ain’t it?” Ashley asked proudly. May was presented with a familiar sight: a smelly poopy diaper, made by her friend. Strangely enough, it looked very similar to the dirty diaper she found a month before, no doubt being just as full of shit. But looking at this diaper though, anxious curiosity began excessively welling up in May’s mind. The sagging brown bulge looked gentle and plump, inviting even. She could even differentiate the smell of her own mess and of Ashley’s, of which was naturally familiarly stinky, but also interesting in a strange way. Why was she feeling this now though? Was she getting used to being around full diapers? Maybe… but deep down she knew what was going on. May was racing with overwhelming thoughts and questions, so much that it was starting a headache. Then she found herself daring to ask a question she never thought she would ever ask, she was so scared that the question just sort of tumbled out. 

“Can I… touch your… dirty diaper?” Dead silence fell between them for what felt like forever. May began to panic internally. “I’ve never been asked that from anybody before,” Ashley finally responded, surprised by what May had asked. May grew even more tense, wondering what Ashley was thinking. Did she cross a line she wasn’t aware of? But Ashley still held her padded butt at May’s direction. After taking some time to think, Ashley looked back to May with a small grin. “You know what? You're my best friend, and I trust you. So… go for it May, give my dirty pampers a good squeeze,” Ashley mused, approving her friend’s odd request. 

May was stunned, she could actually touch it? She then realized her hand was automatically reaching for Ashley’s full diaper. Her mind panicked, rummaging over the consequences of what would happen. And yet, she didn’t pull her hand back, she didn’t fight the urge. The point of no return was coming up and she was set to cross it whether she was ready or not. May softly settled her hand onto the bulging seat of the poopy diaper. At that moment of contact, time froze around her, as her fingers massaged the brown padding gingerly. May’s brain analyzed what her hand was feeling frantically, not at all knowing what to expect. Shockingly, the diaper felt… nice, comfortable even. It was warm and soft to the touch, and certainly squishy in a welcoming way. May could feel everything inside the diaper, every ounce of mushy poop moving and reacting to her hand’s actions with an audible squelching. Slowly groping the dirty diaper, May could hear Ashley moan softly; she too was feeling the contents inside the diaper slosh and mush, causing erotic pleasure to start flowing in her body. May then refocused and realized what was happening: she was fondling her friend’s poopy diaper in the restroom, and both girls were actually enjoying everything. It really was too late to turn back now, she knew what she needed to do, it was now or never. 

“Ashley? Can I ask you something personal?” May asked, pulling her hand away from the poopy diaper. Ashley turned back around, still wearing a gentle smile while coming down from her erotic high. “Of course you can, what’s up?” Ashley answered. Taking a long deep breath, May asked her question “Why do you like pooping in diapers?” Ashley grew silent once more, shaking May’s confidence. “W-What do you mean?” Ashley stuttered, confused as to what was going on. “I… I mean… I pooped my pants, loading it with a lot of shit. Yet I didn’t feel anything special, I mean not entirely uh…” May trailed off, struggling to keep her thoughts sorted. Ashley raised an eyebrow, May knew she was becoming more confused and slightly concerned. So May thought ‘screw it’ and tried to finished her scattered question. “Y-yet you enjoy using your diapers every day. So… what do you find special about pooping in diapers? How does it work? What’s the magic behind it all that makes you so aroused? I mean it's just a dirty diaper, full of poop and all right? I just… want to understand,” May told her, laying out some of the questions she had in her mind for the past month. “But… You’ve known of my fetish for a long time, Why are you asking me now?” Ashley questioned, even more confused. “Because… I didn’t know how to. I was… afraid,” May admitted. “You? Afraid?” Ashley asked, now worried about her friend. “I was afraid of asking you, I didn’t want to be but I was. Ever since…” May couldn’t finish her sentence, her anxiety was overwhelming her. However Ashley was already putting the pieces together in her head. 

“Ever since you found my diaper a month ago. When you learned of what I did, something clicked in you didn’t it? Something deep inside of you. That’s why you were showing off your mess, that’s why you wanted to grope my pampers,” Ashley noted. “However, there’s more to it than what I think it is right?” Ashley then proclaimed. “Y-y-yes, there’s something you never learned about me. Something from before I ever met you, haunting me ever since I found your diaper. It was like… I found a lost part of myself, something that I had even forgotten I had at all. But after realizing what it was, I became scared because I didn’t know what it meant about me. Then all of the other memories I shoved away came back at once, filling me with dread and shame. I remembered what I did, why, and hated myself for everything. But… I thought maybe you could help me overcome this, If only I could just tell you that I… I-I…” May said, trying to piece her thoughts together coherently. 

But before she could explain further, Ashley gently took hold of May’s hand, as a gesture of trust and comfort. She could tell May was mentally struggling severely and wanted to calm her down before she spiraled into a panic attack. Besides, by now she had enough contextual evidence to piece everything together. “I… remember how you used to be when we first met. You were quiet, scared, shy and always second guessing. I always wondered why, until you started to come out of your shell. You weren’t afraid of me, You were afraid of hurting me. You thought you would accidentally or intentionally push me away. Then I learned about your painful past before you met me; the person you used to be, and I finally understood your fear of hurting me. Yet I still felt like there was something missing. Mainly the motive behind your past actions. I had always felt you had something hiding deep within, but knowing your trauma, I decided to let it be,” Ashley softly spoke. May couldn’t react, she was beside herself now, no longer in the driver’s seat as she listened to Ashley lay it all out. 

“But now I finally get it. Everything changed when you found that diaper and heard my story. These events made you find something that you knew all along but never admitted. A secret you buried a long time ago out of fear and self hatred. The missing motive itself, and now I know what it is. The truth is… You are just like me. You wanted to wear diapers and use them like I do. You learned this in middle school but couldn’t understand why and feared what it meant for you, you feared what your friends and family would say or do to you if they ever found out. That's why you were the way you were back then, projecting out of fear and spite, hating this secret fact enough to openly hate it wherever you saw it. That is until your parents threw down the hammer over your behavior and forced you to take up counseling. As you slowly changed for the better, your secret was forgotten about completely as it caused so much pain. Now you face that truth again, a different person but still confused and afraid, but felt you could finally figure it out through me, but still feared that you would somehow hurt me, am I right?” Ashley finished. 

May was internally paralyzed, her brain was crashing like jets diving downward at mach 5. Her heart was beating faster than a V8 engine. How can she respond? Should she even? What would she say or how? Her insecurities were growing stronger, mentally pinning her down. It was like middle school all over again, nothing but unrelenting fear enveloping her being. But one thing was different now: When she felt unworthy and deserved loneliness, Ashley entered into her life and gave her a second chance. May gained hope in herself because of Ashley, and it was not something she ever intended to waste. So despite the chaos in her head, she dared to answer not only to her closest friend, but to herself too. 

“... Yes…” she whispered, a tear forming in her eye. “Yes. It’s true. All of it. I didn’t want to accept the truth. I was too scared to even try to understand. Everything I've done, everyone I've hurt, all over one stupid insignificant thing. Even after I realized what kind of horrible person I had become, and felt like I didn’t deserve to be redeemed. Even then I was still afraid. Even after we became friends, even after I listened to your wild adventure. What is wrong with me Ashley? Why can’t I just admit that I… I…” May couldn’t hold back her tears anymore as it all came crashing down on her. “I… Like… D-d-diapers… I wanted to wear diapers, to feel them around my waist, and to find out what it's like to piss and poop in them. And that paralyzed me so much, my brain kept saying the most awful things. So much fear, so much uncertainty. I didn’t know what to do. So I lashed out, fighting and bullying anyone who wore diapers for any reason! I was a horrible person because I felt like a sick freak! I lost all of my friends and pushed everyone else away! And over what!? Fucking diapers! I was hurting people over diapers, of all things! But worst of all… I always thought… I would push you away too… you, the person who gave me a second chance. Who helped me, who made me laugh again! I don’t want to hurt you ever! I just… I…”

“Oh, my dear Marion,” Ashley spoke, embracing her tortured friend tightly. May cried and wailed into Ashley’s shoulder in great shame, having finally acknowledged to herself who she was at long last. May choked on her tears endlessly while in the comforting arms of her friend. The two stood together unseparated without a word until May’s tears finally ceased. Then Ashley held May eye to eye once again. “Listen to me Marion, and listen closely. You're not a horrible person. You're not the same spiteful middle-schooler you used to be. Who you were before no longer matters ok? You've been my best friend, because your humor and kindness is truly worth more than its weight in gold to me. All the memories we made mean something, because they helped me get through my darker nights. You're not a freak either, just for being different from other people. Liking diapers is not a crime, and it never will be. You shouldn’t have to ever hide your true self, especially from me. I’ll always be by your side no matter what, just as you have for me,” Ashley said, in earnest. Still emotional, May finally spoke back “I don’t deserve a second chance, and yet you still gave me one. Why?” 

“Because, I remember math class on my first day of high school, and I had found this mysterious beautiful new girl that I had never seen before. Long jet black hair, eyes as deep as the ocean, she certainly looked like a very interesting person. Yet this girl always looked scared and was always very lonely, walking all alone in her own little world. Why? It didn’t feel right for someone like this girl to be alone. So I made it my mission to learn all about her, and hopefully become her friend. That is how I met you Marion, and I’ve never regretted that decision. Ever. Especially when you came out of your shell and I finally got to meet the real you, the wisecracking comical troublemaker I’ve grown to deeply adore and care about. I don’t care what you say Marion, you are a good person. You do deserve to be happy, because you already earned your second chance,” Ashley proclaimed proudly. May wiped the remaining tears from her blue eyes and looked straight into Ashley’s. “My dear Ashley, where would I be without you?” May asked. “I don’t know Marion, I shudder to think what would happen to us both if we never met. Which is why I’m grateful that you're here with me,” Ashley assured. 

The two shared their hug for a little while longer, letting everything set in. For the first time ever May had confronted herself and her past, and with Ashley’s help, she came out the other side knowing her true nature at long last. Of course this was going to take time to get used to, May had been hiding these mental scars for years. Even now everything that’s happened feels so surreal. But May didn’t mind, she’s got the greatest friend ever by her side, she will heal and become stronger for it. Today, she was no longer afraid.

“How are you feeling now?” Ashley asked, after pulling back from their long embrace. “A little shaky, but I’ll pull through,” May answered confidently. “Good, it hurts me deeply to see you in such pain you know,” Ashley admitted. “Aww, you're such a softy” May mused, appreciating her concern. “Seriously though, are you sure you're going to be ok? I mean, you had a lot to unpack all at once, not to mention you just thrust yourself into a fetish that encourages a lifestyle you're not used to,” Ashley asked, still worried about May’s mental state. However May already had an answer. “It’s definitely gonna be rough around the edges, I’ll give you that. There’s a lot I need to contemplate and accept, and it’ll take some time for sure. I just have to work this out on my own terms, and that includes getting used to the diaper thing. That’s going to be a little tricky, and probably a little weird. But to be honest, thanks to you I’m actually kinda stoked to learn more about it; No doubt I’ll have you to help me along the way, making it fun at every step.” Ashley smiled, satisfied by May’s admirable conviction. “Well, since everything has mostly calmed down. If you want, I can start helping you by telling you why I like pooping my pampers,” Ashley proposed. This caught May off guard. “Wait, you’re actually going to tell me?” May asked. “Well why not? You did ask nicely. Besides you're completely new to this, you're gonna need some kind of starting point,” Ashley answered happily. “I see where you're going with this. Okay then Ashley, hit me with it,” May said attentively.

“Well it’s very simple for me, I was born this way. Unlike most who develop these desires in their teenage years like you, I had them from the very beginning. Not necessarily the sexual aspects, but just the mere idea of pooping in a diaper. Everything revolving around the act, from the moment my poop pokes the padding until the last bits bubbles out, feeds into my exhilaration. It just feels right to do, you know? Comforted by the warmth my crap radiates. Hearing it squelch as my pampers sag heavy with my load. Smelling the intoxicating strong odor as it enters my nose. Hell, just walking around wearing a full diaper, my poop all snug inside, is something else entirely. Personally I love soft mushy shit the most, cause it feels the best when it nestles in between my pampers and my butt cheeks; plus it's fun playing with a large bulge that's soft and squishy to the touch. Anyway, I’ve been mentally wired like this since forever, there’s no changing that. Even after I grew up and began gaining immense sexual pleasure from my diapers, deep down it is the act of pooping in diapers itself that is the magic that you are searching for. Of course that’s just me, everyone has their own reasons, and I doubt I’m the only one born automatically loving diapers. So yeah, there you have it.”

“Well um… That was more straightforward than I was expecting,” May stated. “Eh? Were you looking for a more complex philosophical explanation?” Ashley asked, all smug. “To be honest, I didn’t know what to expect. But thanks for sharing with me still, it will certainly help me out in the long run,” May said. “My pleasure,” Ashley bowed happily. “... Ashley?” May paused for a second, looking deep into Ashley’s attentive eyes, “Thank you, for everything.” Ashley’s smile widened, as she walked up to May once more, this time to give her a small kiss on her soft cheek. “Anytime, Marion. You helped me in my darkest moments, I wouldn’t be worth spit if I didn’t do the same for you,” Ashley spoke gently. She then motioned closer to whisper into May’s ear, “Even if you stink really bad, poopy butt.” With that, Ashley had ruined the wholesome moment. May couldn’t help but laugh though, almost forgetting that they were both wearing undergarments full of waste. “You know you stink too, you cheeky goofball,” May said joyfully, to a mischievous smirking Ashley. After their exchange, both ladies returned to the stalls to clean themselves up. Then they met back at the sinks to quickly wash their hands. As they finally left the bathroom and went outside, one last question popped into May’s head. “Hey Ash, how exactly did you figure me out back there?” she asked. “Heh, sounds like someone hasn't been paying attention to the professor’s lectures,” Ashley chuckled. May immediately felt duped, because she knew that their prior class was in fact psychology, one of Ashley’s favorite courses. “Well… shit,” May said, feeling delightfully defeated. 

Later that night, Ashley was sound asleep in her bed, but May was still awake staring at the ceiling. She was busy contemplating the events that transpired today. Looking back, it was silly that it all transpired in an empty public restroom. Still everything started to make some sort of sense, even though some parts still felt unreal and crazy. A lot of it still hurts deep down, but May had Ashley’s kindred words to soothe her pain. She wasn’t going to let her fears control her anymore, that’s for sure. With Ashley by her side, there wasn’t anything she couldn’t do. She will be sure to help Ashley too, she had already conquered her pain long ago, but sadly she still had occasional depressive episodes every now and then. Still May was by her side to help every time, and she had no intention to leave Ashley on her own, not when she had helped May so much already.

Though strangely, the diaper thing made the most sense to her. After hearing Ashley open up about her interest in diapers, It just somehow added up to an absurd degree. This could explain how doing the same with underwear wouldn’t work. Though it kind of felt good to push all her poop out, and to grope that poopy diaper as well, May didn’t bother to deny this to herself. It was like trying to put together an equation, a diaper equation per say. Maybe Ashley will even let her try her diapers on whenever she feels ready for them. That mere idea actually sounded pretty embarrassing, yet positively energizing at the same time. She wondered what her own diaper would feel, especially after she poops in it. Who knows what’ll happen; But for now, baby steps until she works out everything. 

Turning to her side, she could see Ashley sleeping in her bed, even in the pale darkness. Her hair draped over her cute freckled face as she slept peacefully. Ashley has done so much for her, out of her bottomless kindness, and have always enjoyed May’s crude and sarcastic humor. May never had someone like her ever in her life, she was truly something special. May felt determined to give her that same amount of joy and happiness ever since they became close friends. Especially now, for something new was brewing inside May. Something different, not in her head, but in her tightening chest. An emotion, one that hurts in a good way. May smiled, feeling a blush burn furiously in her cheeks. Her head was now filling up with new thoughts, bristling with sweet happiness and laughter. She knew what this emotion was, and who it was for. May didn’t mind these feelings, in fact she welcomed them fearlessly. Her final secret, one she looked forward to challenging head on in the future.

Ashley and May will return…

7 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

I like the name of the university; Omutsu-Suki, "Likes-Diapers".

Looks like someone found a love interest.

Glad you liked the name, I hope it wasn't too on the nose. And yes indeed love is beginning to bloom. Originally I wanted to just make a bunch of simple messing stories, stitched together by an overarching idea. That's still the goal, but who says you can't also have something more complex and real alongside the 'character poops in diapers/underwear' motif. 

16 hours ago, Messy96 said:

Glad you liked the name, I hope it wasn't too on the nose. And yes indeed love is beginning to bloom. Originally I wanted to just make a bunch of simple messing stories, stitched together by an overarching idea. That's still the goal, but who says you can't also have something more complex and real alongside the 'character poops in diapers/underwear' motif. 

People who can speak Japanese well enough to get the joke aren't that common, even on an anime fetish site. I'd say it's clever enough.

• 1 year later...