Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

6 minutes ago, KarenWets said:

*blush*

This looks like a very "Karen" video 😉 

So I could totally see myself in her shoes (or should I say in her puddle)? 

My "household desperation" moment is when I bring in the groceries. Especially when I do the Saturday groceries. I come home after a long grocery run and naturally need to pee. Then coming home and walking past the downstairs toilet into the kiitchen makes it much worse.

But some of the groceries go into the freezer, they come first. Others go in the fridge, they're up next. Then I am busy clearing out the groceries and I want to finish what I started. Which means I'm squeezing my pelvic floor to hold my pee and lots of bending over and lifting items up make it very hard to hold. It's happened that I needed to interrupt the groceries and run into the toilet. It's happened that I wet my underwear.

Just your underwear, or jeans soaked down to the ankles? 😉 

Thanks. great description, nothing is ever TMI in this context! Fits with the way I’d assumed it typically happens in reality. “All at once” flood wettings are most likely to happen in those who have extremely severe urge incontinence (and probably wear nappies anyway as a result) or those who just give up the fight, which probably does happen but not as often as those who are soaked down to the knees but still desperately trying to hold it!

8 hours ago, Latigo said:

A chubby housewife in the kitchen becoming desperate while doing chores resulting in a very visible accident and puddle on floor.

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:02 / 05:41
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

A good 'housewife' should be able to hold her pee while she does her chores!

19 hours ago, Latigo said:

A chubby housewife in the kitchen becoming desperate while doing chores resulting in a very visible accident and puddle on floor.

02:36

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

02:41 / 05:41
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

For anyone wondering this is "Natalee" She made videos around 10-15 years ago

15 hours ago, nappypants said:

Did you get much reaction/attention from people when they happened?

Oddly, no. I once did it at a bar but the place was dark and loud and jammed with drunk people.

I was drunk too (which was of course the reason that I wet myself). But apparently black jeans and a dark bar and everyone around you being drunk is enough cover. 

On 2/23/2023 at 9:59 AM, Latigo said:

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:01 / 05:41
  • Pause
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

In reality she only holds it for about 3 minutes, she should have done a time lapse doing a lot more housework!