Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Mardi Gras Conundrum

3 hours ago, shydribbles19 said:

It's been a long long while since I've had any kind of unplanned desperate moment, but Mardi Gras makes fools out of everyone!

We are locals, and went down to one of the more raucous parades. I did some drinking, had a great time then had to make the loooong walk back to our parking spot. During this walk, my need to pee is growing more and more. We walk about a mile back to the car, then hop in. On the way, I let my spouse know that if he sees a gas station, make a quick stop.

First gas station: bathroom closed 

Second: no public restroom

Then we get STUCK BY A TRAIN!!  

At this point, I'm trying to sit very very still, and not jostle my aching bladder. I'm working through all the mental gymnastics about where I can possibly go to have a sneaky piss without being seen by the dozens of other vehicles also waiting for the train. Becoming increasingly more irritable with my spouse, who is really the hero of this story. 

The train FINALLY begins moving again and something about that relief makes me lose resolve. I dribble a bit but bring it back into control. 

3rd gas station: bathroom out of order. Seriously, what are the odds?? I'm almost in tears and can't stand up straight. So close to holding myself in front of everyone in the gas station. Back in the car i go.

A few sprinkles into my leggings later, we pull up at a sports bar. I'm throwing the door open before he even gets the vehicle in park and rushing in. Actively dribbling into my panties while I'm walking. I throw open the door and see it right there! The promised land! I go in, rush into a stall and rip my leggings and panties down. At this point I'm so full that I'm actively peeing on my clothes and hands as I land on the seat. 

You'd think the peeing on myself would be the embarrassing part here but no. I literally MOAN out loud to the entire sports bar bathroom as I release the raging river into the toilet bowl. Insanely loud ecstatic moans as I FINALLY get to empty myself. 

Fuckin Mardi Gras man 🤣

There’s a song called ‘Aint’t No Place to Pee On Mardi Gras Day’, and it’s true.

Edited by Onedude (see edit history)

Oh my godddd you have ten times more strength than me. I consider myself to have a fairly large bladder and I’ve had way more than my fair share of desperate moments. I don’t think there has ever been one time that I could make it nearly as long as you did. there’s 0 doubt I wouldnt have made it past the 2nd gas station, before even throwing the train into the mix 🤣

I have definitely had embarrassing moan-moments many times, so don’t feel too embarrassed. I’ve been in public before and had a kind of “secret” accident under snow clothes and I was so desperate that I completely blew my cover and let out a huge “ooOOooh!” in the middle of the sidewalk in broad daylight 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I  slapped my mouth so fast and felt my face flush. Thankfully nobody was around and I really don’t think anyone saw me, but I hope nobody was within earshot. and it could’ve been so much worse if I was in my neighbourhood or something

18 hours ago, Snowgirl said:

Oh my godddd you have ten times more strength than me. I consider myself to have a fairly large bladder and I’ve had way more than my fair share of desperate moments. I don’t think there has ever been one time that I could make it nearly as long as you did. there’s 0 doubt I wouldnt have made it past the 2nd gas station, before even throwing the train into the mix 🤣

I have definitely had embarrassing moan-moments many times, so don’t feel too embarrassed. I’ve been in public before and had a kind of “secret” accident under snow clothes and I was so desperate that I completely blew my cover and let out a huge “ooOOooh!” in the middle of the sidewalk in broad daylight 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I  slapped my mouth so fast and felt my face flush. Thankfully nobody was around and I really don’t think anyone saw me, but I hope nobody was within earshot. and it could’ve been so much worse if I was in my neighbourhood or something

Only another omo freak would read that moan correctly. 😏  

And the insane bladder is a combination of the obvious, and my choice of career. Very limited breaks! Comes in handy now and then haha.

• 3 weeks later...