Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• The title was changed to Wet night in bed

I can’t do “Wetting Nights” anymore, the lady who is now my wife doesn’t approve.

There was a time though when I would tank up as you described and then go again and again all night long. I really do miss those times. 

Enjoy your wet nights and be thankful that you have a partner that supports your little “accidents”.

16 hours ago, OldWetGuy said:

I can’t do “Wetting Nights” anymore, the lady who is now my wife doesn’t approve.

There was a time though when I would tank up as you described and then go again and again all night long. I really do miss those times. 

Enjoy your wet nights and be thankful that you have a partner that supports your little “accidents”.

Yes, I´m thankful and lucky. But I can see that you still wet your pants, so I suppose your wife "approve" that? Can you wet yourself in her presence if the urge hit?

Well, I also think one get used to things gradually. So, when I first started to wet my bed it was maybe once or twice a year. Then it was more often and now it´s about once a month. Maybe you can try to have an accident in bed, and then another one a couple of months later and see how she react. Best is of course to talk with each other. 

Edited by Helena (see edit history)
21 hours ago, OldWetGuy said:

Yep - same for me these days

12 hours ago, Espor said:

I enjoy that too. And to just let go without any worry. Sadly I had a few mattress protections that failed on me still soaking the mattress. I am extremely worried about mold and also prefer to sleep in a dry bed next night. As much as I enjoy wetting the bed I can't sleep very well after it. I envy you for being able to do it so carefree

My mattress protection is made of Tencell. It breathe and will not get hot, and of course keep the wetness to the sheet and comforter. Paid equivalent of 25 $.

13 hours ago, curious_cat said:

Aw that is so sweet. I love how supportive your husband is of your accidents! Does he know they're on purpose?

I've always wanted to do something similar, but I don't think I have the courage. When I wet the bed it's always by accident! 💕

Yes, he does. As well as he knows that I pee my pants on purpose. He is very understanding. A keeper…! 🥰

On 2/22/2023 at 2:05 AM, nappypants said:

Have you ever tried a diaper or an absorbent bed pad/mattress cover to make wetting in bed easier to deal with?

Nappies and/or pads on top of the sheets, avoid the hassle of cleaning up. However, for me, most of the fun is knowing how much mess I am making. I do, however, make sure the mattress is securely protected. I have no desire to do any permanent damage.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We had never done it deliberately, Liz usually held me and I peed, and then peed, and occasionally pooped her pants in the dining room before bed.

We used multiple towels if we thought we would get wet.

About a year ago we ordered a new bed, this one being nearly 20 years old. I had a quick pee and took Lizzies hand and said come to be, she started to stop off at the toilet, but I told her it was broken, she looked at me a shyly and said OK, but I really really need to pee.

Into bed she is a bit surprised, that we are sleeping directly on the mattress.

I am stroking her and she is getting very aroused, but keeps telling me she needs to pee, a lot a real lot, it is hurting and she is about to pee in the bed.

I enter her and she is excited but keeps telling me “I am bursting I am going to piss the bed.

She starts to climax a pee at the same time, and it was a huge climax while pissing herself. If ever she had a peegasam, that was it.

About 30 minutes later she is asleep on her back, I am on my side with my cock above her pussy and I start peeing, she mumbles, “I am wet” I tell her she is wetting the bed again as the is a pee puddle under her. She mumbles a bit more then I hear her pissing.

In the morning, we kiss and cuddle, she tells me “I really need to go to the toilet” I tell her that the bed is already wet so it cannot hurt to pee here and I will do one with you.

No, she tells me “I really need to do a poo, I can feel it I need to go now or I will poo myself”

I said that you can’t poo yourself if you are not wearing pants, and started to stroke her, she was a bit reluctant but sated becoming aroused.

Then yelled out “I really need to do a poo, now”

I entered her and she was quite slippery, then I felt her push and it became quite tight and she orgasamed, and pooed and orgasamed again and pooed, and peed somewhere her as well, I came quite quickly as well. She was quite excited and kept telling me over and over that she had done a poo.

So, a wonderful time, but: -

this new bed cost about 8k, so she will be back to pissing on the dining room floor and pooping in her panties

On 5/21/2023 at 12:38 PM, 02Durty said:

Has your husband started to notice signs that you are probably going to wet? The increased liquid intake and such?

Yes, he will be suspisius when I drink a big cup of tea right before bedtime. Especially when I refill…

One wet morning when I confessed that I had wet the bed during the night, and that I did it on purpose, he responded ”I’m not suprized, drinking a litre of tea…”. But later in the evening when we went to bed he also comment that it was nice with a freshly made bed. So he is supportive even if he dosn’t take part.

HOT.   🔥

I got a little too enthusiastic during playtime the other night and soaked through a towel myself but am single so no sweat.  As long as you change the sheets/do the laundry or what ever I don't see a huge issue, BUT understand we must respect the boundaries of those not into this pastime.  very cool your partner is okay w/ it.