Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale I sat at my desk playing games until I couldn't hold it anymore

14 hours ago, slothmallow said:

😲 Omg, you were not kidding! You really had to GO! You soaked yourself! Do you have any idea of the volume of water you drank? Thanks for sharing! 

I must've drank at least four liters of water. My bladder was absolutely swollen. I physically could not hold anymore, I was surprised when I started feeling the warmth in my pants because I didn't realize that I started leaking. I guess my muscles just couldn't hold on any longer. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 9:15 PM, Preston14444 said:

I must've drank at least four liters of water. My bladder was absolutely swollen. I physically could not hold anymore, I was surprised when I started feeling the warmth in my pants because I didn't realize that I started leaking. I guess my muscles just couldn't hold on any longer. 

Wow you must have a big bladder??

11 hours ago, BladderLad said:

Wow you must have a big bladder??

I may have exaggerated, but I drank so much water that my bladder literally started leaking on its own. I wasn't even aware that I started going until my crotch started getting really warm

2 hours ago, j2319 said:

What , what?  Huh... Dang, how did you get your shirt so wet?  Gusher mode. 

I was leaning forward and I guess I started leaking so heavily that it began to flood my jeans and get onto my shirt. I was also squirming a ton and was trying to hold myself. When I grabbed myself I changed the direction of my stream and covered myself.