Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has Anyone Ever Wet Themselves Cause Their Cat Was Sitting in Their Lap and Wouldn't Get Up?

Has anyone Ever Wet Themselves While Their Cat Was Sitting in Their Lap and Wouldn't Get Up?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Has Anyone Ever Wet Themselves While Their Cat Was Sitting in Their Lap and Wouldn't Get Up?

• No.
    • No, but I've gotten desperate from it.
    • No, but I've come close.
    • Yes, once.
    • Yes, on multiple occasions.
    • All the time, the struggle is real!

Just sort of a weird random thought that I had. You know sometimes you need to go to the bathroom and then your cat jumps up in your lap and you don't want to get up and disturb the cat? I'm wondering if anyone here has ever been like sitting there and your cat jumped into your lap and you didn't want to get up, and eventually ended up wetting themselves because the cat wouldn't get up. I never happened to me but I thought that someone out there might! But my cat has sat in my lap when I needed to pee and I continued holding it because I didn't want to get up and disturb the cat.

Lol nearly but dog not cat. 

Was doing a hold and at about 8/10 then my dog decided to have cuddles.. amd sat directly on my bladder... I was in full desperate mode for about 10 minutes so had to tempt him off with biscuit..  Needless to say I didn't make it to bathroom as when he got up my bladder gave up.. had to try my best to stop but ended up soaking my pjs

@Uniee

"Lol nearly but dog not cat."

Yeah I guess I could have just specified the poll to be pets in general, I was thinking more of cats cause cats like to sort of curl up in your lap sometimes and that has sort of been my experience, so I was thinking of my own perspective as a cat owner.

@Marty Silver

"Honestly I think that if somebody starts to get really desperate, they eventually start shuffling their legs rapidly and the like, and that should scare even the laziest pet off. Of course, everyone have their different attitudes when desperate, but I believe that pets eventually start getting uncomfortable around people who are desperate to piss"

I am desperate I tried to be as still as possible so what has happened is occasionally have been sitting on the couch with a blanket over my lap and the cat sort of sits in my lap all curled up and then you really can't move without disturbing the cat but eventually you just have to get up and go to the bathroom.

And sometimes the cat has been sitting next to me on the couch which is more likely you don't want to get up because then you will disturb the cat who has gotten nice and comfortable curled up next to you.

Also I wouldn't continue holding it until I wet myself cause I don't do wetting, plus if you pissed yourself the cat likely would no longer be comfortable sitting your wet lap!