Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...

Great story, sure a part 2 with another situation should be really excting hahahahaha maybe by a fluke of fate they meet on a bus or subway/train on their way back home or to school and there is a traffic jam or interruption on the subway/train line and she ends up desperate again. It really seems a bit challenging to me to try to find a scenario where Miss Keller is desperate with no bathrooms to use in Ocean's company, but along with the events that happened in this story it would certainly be a beautiful thing to have a part 2 happening.

55 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

Great story, sure a part 2 with another situation should be really excting hahahahaha maybe by a fluke of fate they meet on a bus or subway/train on their way back home or to school and there is a traffic jam or interruption on the subway/train line and she ends up desperate again. It really seems a bit challenging to me to try to find a scenario where Miss Keller is desperate with no bathrooms to use in Ocean's company, but along with the events that happened in this story it would certainly be a beautiful thing to have a part 2 happening.

Thank you so much! I generally try to keep the whole Ocean storyline as realistic as possible, so I'm not sure if Miss Keller would find herself in a similar situation with Ocean so soon again (I think  this one taught her a very valuable lesson after all haha), but you never know 😉

2 hours ago, V.A.I. said:

Thank you so much! I generally try to keep the whole Ocean storyline as realistic as possible, so I'm not sure if Miss Keller would find herself in a similar situation with Ocean so soon again (I think  this one taught her a very valuable lesson after all haha), but you never know 😉

I understand, I also like to keep things a little "down to earth" and not fantasize too much about most things, but as a friend of mine always said "shits happens" bad luck is there for everyone hahahahahaha maybe a cup of coffee before an unavoidable huge delay, or a cup of tea made for a new diet, or a hot summer day, many things can happen.

8 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

I understand, I also like to keep things a little "down to earth" and not fantasize too much about most things, but as a friend of mine always said "shits happens" bad luck is there for everyone hahahahahaha maybe a cup of coffee before an unavoidable huge delay, or a cup of tea made for a new diet, or a hot summer day, many things can happen.

I don't want to spoil it too much, but we might possibly hear about Mrs. Monroe being in a similar situation with Ocean in the future, stay tuned haha

4 hours ago, Xx4evRockerxX said:

Hmmm. Great story first off. 

just something I noticed - I believe her purse was left upstairs with her phone, but then she hides her “evidence” in her purse… maybe just an oversight, maybe I’m just reading it wrong. 

Either way - well done

Thank you! You're right, it's a small continuity error on my part, thanks for pointing it out

4 hours ago, warham1995 said:

at least ocean will learn about irony after being stuck in the same situation with two different teachers, not that he would mind at all

I'm sure he would enjoy that very much

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 9:52 PM, V.A.I. said:

I don't want to spoil it too much, but we might possibly hear about Mrs. Monroe being in a similar situation with Ocean in the future, stay tuned haha

This was a good story. Desperate mature women trying not to embarrass themselves in front of younger people is one of my favorite troupes. I look forward to seeing where this storyline goes with Mrs Monroe, and maybe part three could have Mrs Keller and Mrs Monroe finding themselves in this situation at the same time?

I really liked the way you described her desperation. I think it would've been hot if she had either leaked before getting to the bottle, or even better, been interrupted mid-stream by Mrs. Monroe coming back and dribbled in her panties a little as she tried to stop peeing and hide the bottle as quickly as possible. I'm not complaining about it the way you wrote it, though; it was still a good read.

First of all this story was awesome. Thank you  very much for posting it.

To the conversation about part two I wanted to add, that I can understand your take that Miss Keller would be more cautious because of this event, but I really like the saying from AkenoSamas friend "shit happens". Also I really like the setting with the traffic jam and I can imagine the scenario that Ocean and Miss Keller heading to the same school trip. Where Ocean oversleeps and Miss Keller have a appointment which causes both them to miss the bus and Miss Keller decides to give Ocean a ride to the schools trip destination and on the way there their get stuck in a traffic jam. That would be a case where it is not important how careful you are if you get stuck, you get stuck. 

Yet another thing I want to add I really looking forward to part 2 and I am excited how Mrs. Monroe handles a situation like this.

Lastly I want to ask V.A.I if you could write a Story similar to "Aunt Linda's Bladder Chapter 2" (here the Link to the Story: https://www.deviantart.com/thatcoolguy11/art/Aunt-Linda-s-Bladder-Chapter-2-428809634) or if you can imagine yourself writing something like this or to put this sort of situation in Ocean's Story, because I like this Story so much and think you are a great author also I would really like some more Storys about Barhroom Controle like in Aunt Linda's case. 

On 4/1/2023 at 5:08 PM, Raziel said:

This was a good story. Desperate mature women trying not to embarrass themselves in front of younger people is one of my favorite troupes. I look forward to seeing where this storyline goes with Mrs Monroe, and maybe part three could have Mrs Keller and Mrs Monroe finding themselves in this situation at the same time?

Thank you! Chapter two will most probably include only Mrs Monroe finding herself in a similar situation, but Miss Keller may make a return somewhere along the way, who knows :P 

On 4/2/2023 at 3:40 PM, peepantsrunner said:

I really liked the way you described her desperation. I think it would've been hot if she had either leaked before getting to the bottle, or even better, been interrupted mid-stream by Mrs. Monroe coming back and dribbled in her panties a little as she tried to stop peeing and hide the bottle as quickly as possible. I'm not complaining about it the way you wrote it, though; it was still a good read.

Thank you! I've always been a bigger fan of sudden loss of complete control rather than slow dribbles and leaks, but I'll consider it.

2 hours ago, Jt1747 said:

First of all this story was awesome. Thank you  very much for posting it.

To the conversation about part two I wanted to add, that I can understand your take that Miss Keller would be more cautious because of this event, but I really like the saying from AkenoSamas friend "shit happens". Also I really like the setting with the traffic jam and I can imagine the scenario that Ocean and Miss Keller heading to the same school trip. Where Ocean oversleeps and Miss Keller have a appointment which causes both them to miss the bus and Miss Keller decides to give Ocean a ride to the schools trip destination and on the way there their get stuck in a traffic jam. That would be a case where it is not important how careful you are if you get stuck, you get stuck. 

Yet another thing I want to add I really looking forward to part 2 and I am excited how Mrs. Monroe handles a situation like this.

Lastly I want to ask V.A.I if you could write a Story similar to "Aunt Linda's Bladder Chapter 2" (here the Link to the Story: https://www.deviantart.com/thatcoolguy11/art/Aunt-Linda-s-Bladder-Chapter-2-428809634) or if you can imagine yourself writing something like this or to put this sort of situation in Ocean's Story, because I like this Story so much and think you are a great author also I would really like some more Storys about Barhroom Controle like in Aunt Linda's case. 

Thank you so much! I normally try to try a different scenario for each of my stories, and I've already got one with a traffic jam that I'm content with for now (check out my profile if you'd like to give that one a read too), though I also happen to really enjoy such scenarios, so idk, I'll consider it. 

Bathroom control scenarios are kinda meh IMO, I believe it takes away the realism than I really like out of the story (for example, imagine if Ocean had asked Miss Keller if she could let him control her bladder; no way that's ever happening haha), but I might do something like that in the future if I feel like it. For now, people seem to want to see Mrs. Monroe (and so do I haha), so I guess she'll be the star of the show in the next chapter. Stay tuned 😛

• 4 months later...

such a shame that Mrs. Monroe didn't make it, also i wonder what other semi-accidental desperation sightings  ocean will get himself into, will the vice principal be the next victim during the outdoor class and will more teachers or perhaps the principal become victims of ocean's wandering eyes once ocean gets back from the outdoor class, and what about his or a friends family members ? do you also write male desperation or not? 

Edited by warham1995 (see edit history)
12 hours ago, warham1995 said:

such a shame that Mrs. Monroe didn't make it, also i wonder what other semi-accidental desperation sightings  ocean will get himself into, will the vice principal be the next victim during the outdoor class and will more teachers or perhaps the principal become victims of ocean's wandering eyes once ocean gets back from the outdoor class, and what about his or a friends family members ? do you also write male desperation or not? 

Thanks for the comments! Originally I had planned to sort of "tease" the main character of the next chapter within the current one, similiar to Mrs. Monroe in the first chapter (hence why I included the vice principal on the second one) but I may not strictly follow that rule; we'll see. I have a few ideas at the moment, ranging from another teacher, a student or even a student's family members, but I have not decided yet to be honest.

Though I am not mainly into male desperation, I still like it every now and then; but if I do include it, it probably won't be the main event of the story. And even if it does happen, it most likely won't be Ocean himself who is desperate, I can tell that much. Stay tuned!

thank you for answering my questions and I hope that you have more time to write more, sorry to sound impatient after you wrote a good part of the story 14 hours ago. also would it be out of your comfort zone to have someone like a curious or shy classmate and a flirty female character realize ocean's secret and purposefully hold their pee to test him to see if he has bad intentions and or trying to seduce him because of a secret crush that one or both of them have on him while being cold to other boys that try to ask them out,  but feel comfortable  hanging out with ocean after he saves the both of them from peeing their pants and warning them when their pants are falling off and their panties are showing either on accident or on purpose,  and sometimes talking about their bodily functions in front of him  because of his calming and friendly personality and his ability to keep secrets even embarrassing ones and realizing that they are getting turned on by people except for the other teenage boys in their school  watching them desperate to pee in public, but mostly wanting ocean to watch them try not to pee themselves and try to get to a toilet so that they can take him to women's restrooms after school so that he can watch them pee in it in secret and show him their panties and because they like the risk of people finding out that they brought a boy to the ladies room and trying and failing at not meeting his gaze on them with lusty eyes for some strange reason?  if not, then sorry for suggesting it and making the request too long.

Edited by warham1995 (see edit history)
23 hours ago, warham1995 said:

thank you for answering my questions and I hope that you have more time to write more, sorry to sound impatient after you wrote a good part of the story 14 hours ago. also would it be out of your comfort zone to have someone like a curious or shy classmate and a flirty female character realize ocean's secret and purposefully hold their pee to test him to see if he has bad intentions and or trying to seduce him because of a secret crush that one or both of them have on him while being cold to other boys that try to ask them out,  but feel comfortable  hanging out with ocean after he saves the both of them from peeing their pants and warning them when their pants are falling off and their panties are showing either on accident or on purpose,  and sometimes talking about their bodily functions in front of him  because of his calming and friendly personality and his ability to keep secrets even embarrassing ones and realizing that they are getting turned on by people except for the other teenage boys in their school  watching them desperate to pee in public, but mostly wanting ocean to watch them try not to pee themselves and try to get to a toilet so that they can take him to women's restrooms after school so that he can watch them pee in it in secret and show him their panties and because they like the risk of people finding out that they brought a boy to the ladies room and trying and failing at not meeting his gaze on them with lusty eyes for some strange reason?  if not, then sorry for suggesting it and making the request too long.

No worries! Those are some interesting ideas for sure, some of them I like and some of them I'm not really interested in, but I'll at least consider them. Thanks anyway!