Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi there!

Hiya. I'm me and me is Emma.

I was incontinent through childhood and used kink to turn the shame into joy. I'd say I'm fairly heavily into most aspects of "the self soil" and recently made the full commitment to... solids.... Which is interesting, enjoyable and honestly a bit scary.

In my daily life I am a bedridden insomniac with a whole host of complicated issues. Recently moved cross country to try and do something completely new. I spend A LOT of time online due to being in bed most of the day in various stages of crying for sleep and relief.

Im a writer and in my mind destined for a Nobel (not really) - I love reading and I love media and popculture.

I'm one of those "where haven't I been" types. Done a bit of everything (I'm old) and never been one to settle on anything. Trained (sort of) in social science and psychology. The entire cultural phenomena of kink is exciting to me and in my descent from "Somewhat naive" to "Hunched over struggling to p**" - I've always tried to sort of figure out the cultural context and psychological reasons for why we as adults decide to intentionally soil ourselves.

I find society unnerving and terrifying and more at home in niche communities where we talk openly about what we like.

Pleasure to meet ya 😄

Hi! I’m all about the solids, hence the name. I also think about the psychological aspects of a lot of stuff, such as kinks and sex in general, though I’ve never even taken a psychology class. I’m sorry that you’re bedridden and mid thirties is NOT old! This is an open community from what I’ve found, and I’m very new to the scene.