Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female [Suggestions Wanted] I want your suggestions for wetting/desperation content!

Hello everyone :c!

I've had some amazing responses to my post [Advice Needed] I want to start making wetting videos BUT I need your advice! and so I wanted to make a separate post (to help keep track of all the amazing suggestions) so please go ham and give me everything you've got!

I'd love to hear everything!

• Ones you've wanted to see for ages
  • Locations you'd adore
  • Clothing Types
  • Anything you've wanted and haven't found 🙂 

I literally wanna hear everything you got 🙂

thank you !

ps! I am okay with any types of suggestions :3

EDIT: I'm making a rentry doc linked HERE where I'll be compiling all of the wonderful suggestions y'all are giving! 

Edited by venustasvirgo (see edit history)

A couple scenarios I’d love to see, if possible:

That challenge where you can only pee in the same way once each for 24 hours. So one toilet pee, one in the shower… I won’t give any more hints xD

Tying a drawstring in some awfully tangled, tight knot - then waiting until you start leaking to try taking it off

Having a predetermined area, let’s say 5’x5’. Once you get desperate you can only stay inside this area, either just until you lose control or until a timer goes off

There are some really good things on here but heres what id love to see:

se cute oanties and you slowly losing control of yourself. leaking in your cute panties making cute little moans. and you keep letting out more and more pee until theyre soaked through and you just let go

that would be amazing and cute/ sexy

or maybe some bed wetting in some cute pyjamas if youre into that... 

Whatever you make will be amazing, and i hope you really enjoy making the ideas you like!

all im saying is i cant wait to see you pee itll be amazing!

How about wearing lady's office clothes (grey, pink or brown to show the wetting, no black clothing as that masks the wetting) alomg with wearing a blazer. The situation could be a desperate conference call, desperation on the phone to someone, pretending to talk to a manager in person and wetting in front of them or even a zoom call gone on too long. Wear high heeled shoes as that extentuates the body and will give an excellent shot of the pee pooling around your foot. I am so excited for your videos and hope you have as much excitement making them 😊

I'm guessing normal wetting is already on the table, so i'll just spitball random ideas that I always like seeing and would love to see more of. Some more rare than others:

• Wetting above and onto the camera in panties. (I believe people usually use like a ziploc bag or something for this to protect the camera source).
  • Wetting while sitting in a bath filled with water.
  • Plastic panties wetting
  • Diaper wetting + re-wetting until it leaks/floods.
  • Desperately sitting on a closed toilet lid in underwear and letting loose. (cleanup might be annoying)
  • Bedwetting in PJ's
  • Wetting but instead of all at once it's in bursts every few seconds as to allow the damage to spread. (Any clothing really)
  • If nothing else, panty (or even shorts) wettings while sitting on the floor (or squatting above it) where a puddle can spread out are always A+ imo.

A few of these might be a bit too difficult but I thought I'd try since you said any suggestion was ok 👀. I'm indifferent to desperation overall, but It's always nice to have atleast 30 seconds of it I think. Also indifferent to the location of wettings, but I always prefer a home-setting. In the end, as long as the wetting is visible, has audio and the aftermath mess is shown I'm sure you can't go wrong with anything you do. 

I'll look forward to absolutely any wetting content. Good luck either way and most importantly have fun. 😃

If you don't mind I have some scripts. 

#1 Secretary's mishap. 

Clothes : office style outfit with skirt and pantyhose. 

You play a secretary who's working overtime at home. You had a lot of work to do so you have been postponing the visit to the bathroom for quite a long time after drinking a coffee. 

You're already squirming but you've finally finished your duties. Looking frantinc, you are making a dash to the bathroom. 

You enter the toilet heavily breathing, rapidly pull your skirt up, and your panties and pantyhose down. You start relieving yourself only to be interrupted by the phone call. 

You have to cut the stream and answer it. Your boss calls and orders you to send him some documents ASAP.  Frustrated you pull your clothes back on and run to the computer. 

You body trembles in agony as you are bending near the computer table trying your best to sound calm as you speak with your boss. Suddenly a wave of desperation strikes you, you squeeze your legs but a couple of leaks still escape. 

Finally, your boss hangs up as you leak a little more. Finally you make one final dash to the bathroom. You are starting to lose control a few steps before the toilet, pee coming down your legs, soaking hose wet. You can finish wetting standing next to the toilet, pee through clothes in similar to ineed2pee style or do a messy toilet pee with undeessing. 

As a bonus filming you examing your wet panties and pee damage around would be great. 

I'm reqlly looking forward to receiving your feedback about my script. 

Edited by Sbones (see edit history)

Hi!

Since Omo is often linked to ABDL/age play stuff and definetely is for me, my suggestion would be to add some ABDL roleplay into the videos! For example, you could be busy colouring or playing with toys or on your tablet or watching TV (etc. etc.) and you're ignoring your need to pee, instead holding yourself and doing a little potty dance until uh oh it's too late.

Another idea, though this would mean getting your car wet and needing someone to do it with, would be that you're out somewhere and your CG asks you if you need to go to the bathroom before you get in the car to go home. You say no, but of course you actually do, resulting in holding an accident in the car. This could be adapted somehow to do it not in the car if you want to avoid wet seats or if you don't have anyone who knows about this stuff and would film with you (which is probably likely).

For me the best is clothes where you can see they're wet and underwear. If diapers then I suggest pull-ups which have wetness indicators (fade when wet type thing) if there are any you can squeeze into. Goodnites are also always a good shout.

Again you might not want to do this but sitting on carpet or a mat playing and wetting on there is always good because you can then show the big wet patch that's formed on the floor beneath you when you stand up.

Also, this wouldn't be a wetting video but I would love more potty stuff. So just peeing on actual training potties (not the toilet). 

Anything will be great, just post links or the videos on here and people will no doubt watch!

My ideal scenario would have you loading up while you're out and about, doing errands with an increasingly distressed bladder.  Your discomfort would be more visible over time, and you would be holding until the point where you genuinely lose control entirely (great suggestion above).  When that point happens and you've hit your limit, you're in a semi-public area like a sidewalk or parking lot (another good suggestion).  Any kind of potentially embarrassing scenario that also gives you some space and a proper escape route.  The challenge will be to know when you're about to burst, and you're holding it until you do.  Hopefully you're leaving behind a nice puddle as evidence of your lost battle.

For a more private and (arguably naughtier) setting, I'd love to see the same hold-until-you-burst challenge, but if the relief from losing control is genuinely arousing at all, I would love to see that followed up by gentle rubbing/masturbation and even some tasting.

My two favorite desperation scenarios are as follows:

1: Peeing into a storm drain on the side of the road or somewhere else incredibly exposed like a sidewalk. Incredibly risky public places, you would need to do this at like 4am but it's sooooo hot and I basically collect videos of it like they're gold coins.

2: at home, having an accident while doing something that requires your attention like cooking or lifting weights. Especially if you keep doing the activity once soaked.

Pretend like it's the most normal thing in the world to just piss yourself. You go on about your day and if you need to pee you still stop doing what you're doing, maybe excuse yourself, and then go to a place to relieve yourself, maybe even the bathroom, maybe even the actual toilet, but you keep your pants on. For bonus points, maybe even become desperate and show how relieved you are. Then keep those pants on and just go through with whatever you were doing before, repeat with no rinse. Any time you need to pee you go through all the motions except removing your pants. If that place isn't the toilet, squat down. You could also just say "wait a second" and then let go where you are right now and afterwards carry on with what you were doing before.