Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So I wanted to get advice on how I can tell my wife about my fetish and love for wetting my pants and get her to do it for me. I’ll give some back story on the situation. 

We have been together for 7 years and married for 1 now. My wife is pretty vanilla and not experienced when it comes to anything in the bed room. She does have pee accidents quite often. She seems to always wait until the last minute to pee but says she just can’t sense when it’s time to go until she’s busting so I don’t think it’s on purpose. 

I have seen here leak time to time when she barely makes it to the bathroom and I’ve told her a few times it’s sort of hot that she leaked and all she does is blush and say come on nooooo it’s not. 

I want to tell her that I want to watch her wet her pants and want to wet my pants with her but when it comes to bedroom talk both of us are extremely shy. She gets very awkward with bedroom talk too so any suggestions on how I can gradually bring this up or how I could hint at this. Any suggestions are helpful! 

Maybe not as a suggestion, but if in some case she has an accident or an accident, you could just make her feel good by telling her not to worry that you are attracted to her anyway and it makes you horny that this happens to her, accompanied by some good love and hugs, maybe she feels that you really care and who's to say if she can understand you and get the conversation out of the subject and then tell her about your attraction little by little.

The most important thing you can gove your wife is a sense of love and safety.

So that she feels it's not a big deal if she has an accident, you'll be sweet about it. 

Don't force sexual tension in there. It's ok if she knows it turns you on, but your kink may not be her kink. The more comfortable she is around these episodes, the likelier that she might tease you by telling of how she almost did it in her pants or even showing you the damage when she didn't make it. 

I had this experience with my wife several years back. My wife is not really in to kink, so I was really afraid to tell her. I finally got up the nerve one night, and I started by asking her to tell me what she really likes for me to do when we were making love. I listened very carefully, and asked a couple of questions to be sure that I understood. We talked a little more, and then I asked here if I could tell her something about a fantasy of mine, which was that I wanted her to stand over me, and wet her panties, while getting me shorts wet. I also explained, that I wanted to wet my pants while she was doing this. The first time we did this was in the shower/tub before we bathed. 

We have advanced quite a bit since then, but this is how I was able to introduce this to my wife. Sometimes she still indulged me, which I always love. She also doesn't mind when my pants are wet, which is quite often. Yes, I still love wetting my pants, and they are wet more often than dry.

I hope my story helps you figure out a way to share this with your wife.

I think at first you should just focus on your love for wetting your pants, and not even mention that you want her to do it. Be honest, take your time, and tell her what it feels to do it, and that that the reason you tell her is that it´s an important part of you that you don´t want to hide anymore, and that her acceptance is all you´re asking for. It will take away pressure from her to know that you can have your fun on your own and your kink doesn´t depend on her participating. But if she´s  open to participate when you wet, that might get her curious to try it herself. This worked great for me and my partner.  I never expected him to wet his pants for me, but when I opened up to him, and he saw what a wetting did to me, after a while he asked me if I wanted him to join in and do it too. 

I'd like to give my thought, this is something I previously posted:

I actually told her at the very start of our relationship. I believe we had been dating for a couple of month or so. I started out slowly, we both had no problem with peeing when the other was in the room. In the start obviously I wouldn't stare when she was peeing. But you know everyday situations helped out, I was brushing teeth and she had to pee, I told her, well just go I will not look... 😉 it became normal. Then slowly I dropped smal hints here and there, often formed as compliments to see how she would react. It could be, "I think you are cute when you are sitting on the toilet" etc.. and she did not mind, she even seemed flattered. That went on for a while, and slowly she did not mind me looking when she was on the toilet. It went on to "aww you're so cute when you are desperate", which with time led to her telling me real life storries about her being desperate etc. During this early period, when I felt she did not think it was that strange, I told her that I kind of was into girls peeing. She did not mind really, but it was not a fetish of hers. Then it stopped for a while, I found it hard to get past that point, to actually doing physical stuff. We are both kind of experimental, but peeing was still not included unfortunately. We too can get kind of shy in the bedroom, even though we like to experiment with stuff.  I really wanted to get things moving, so I tried to do deals with her you know... I do x for you and you do y for me. She does not have that many fetishes, so well it took a loooong time. Eventually I got her to pee in the shower for me. From there she realized what it did to me, and how that positively improved normal sex. Next step was to touch her while peeing, she actually liked that, at this point we'd try out more and more stuff from here it was pretty easy to suggest other stuff. And now she has no problem with peeing during sex, or peeing on me. Desperation on the other hand, is not really for her, she holds it for me but it's rare since it causes her to feel uncomfortable very quickly. So it's restricted to micro holds. I'm in to large quantities of pee and that is never really going to happen, her body does just not work that way. Anyhow that was a sidenote. 

To sum up, I took it so slowly that is became everyday life and became "normal".

She enjoys it, but mostly for my sake. She is very supportive, and she is willing to try a lot of stuff for me. 
We have known each other for about 15 years, so you can guess it was a slow process. We don't do it all that often, because it's unpractical due to our current living situation, plus I don't want to over use her patience. To compensate for what we can't do she makes videos for me, that is her way, she has really become fond of filming herself(maybe its a fetish?) anyhow it is beneficial for both of us. But I preferer the real deal 😛 

It was hard work, but worth it, even though it's not her fetish we both feel that we are closer as a couple. We learned to share everything, that was also one of my points when telling her that I was in to peeing. It was something like "I really feel like I can trust you like no one before, and I feel that you'll understand this...., I want to share everything no secrets" She felt like she was the only one to know that, which kind of "softened the blow" I believe.

I hope you can use at leased something from this long post 😛

I hope you'll succeed because it's so rewarding to share your fetish with a partner.

Feel free to send me a message if there is anything you'd like to discuss with someone.

Good luck.