Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

For me, this is when I was living in Naperville but visiting Chicago…. When I wanted to visit the city, I typically stayed with a girl friend of mine. Friends with benefits per se. Lots of day drinking on the boat followed by a concert in the evening. We were both tipsy and it was extremely hot in there so we decided to leave. She ran to the bathroom and for me, I started to get the spins. Well that meant leaning against a wall and completely flooding my jeans. That put an end to the evening, but there were sooooooo many people who saw what happened!! She has reminded me of this a few more times in the past as well 🙂 

For me it would be when I peed in my pants in the Walmart parking lot heading to my car. I soaked my pants, socks and shoes and made a puddle of pee right next to my car. I had to sit on a plastic bag driving home. The bathrooms in Walmart were closed for cleaning so I was gonna try and get home. Once I started peeing I couldn't stop it, it all came out. Not sure if anyone saw my accident.

I'll put the quotation marks with "accident" opposed to "public", as I've deliberately wet myself in public.

Probably my most daring was on the train platform, waiting for the train. I had gone out for a few beers after work with coworkers, purposely skipping the bathroom, as peeing my pants strikes my brain at least once, almost daily. 

I made my train, but had slept through my stop. I woke up at the end of the line with a very full bladder, only to have to wait about an hour for the next train. It was nice out and there was no-one else at the station at the time.  I decided on letting a "little" out-- see there's those quotation marks again!  It was literally the perfect wetting, as there was no doubt I had peed my pants. All of a sudden, more and more people showed up. I tried my best to hide it, tying my jacket around my waist and shielding myself with my computer bag. I was very reserved, making sure I was the last to get on when the train did I arrive. There were a lot more people than I anticipated, nor did I expect the conductor to be checking tickets so early.  I had to explain to the conductor what happened, as my daily ticket was 'used'.  He didn't say anything, nor did it appear he noticed, so this time I think I got away with it.  I enjoyed it at the moment, but after a while, the thrill wore off, and I was more nervous than anything. Have not pissed myself on public transportation since!

@Xpgames I'm curious and wanted to ask you a question. Please don't feel any pressure to answer at all, especially if it's too personal. I was just wondering, as a person whose prone to accidents, when you're going out with friends or dates, do you tell them beforehand that there's a chance you could have an accident? Kind of like how someone who has asthma might give people a heads up that they might need to use their inhaler at some point? 

Again, I'm just curious and no pressure at all to answer. I've never had an accident (knock on wood), and I'm glad of that, because I am EXTREMELY prone to mortification and hate humiliation and embarrassment of any sort. It's so bad that I can barely make it through an episode of The Office without having to pause and run away during a cringe moment. I've always been curious about how people who are prone to accidents handle that. I assume you just kind of have to go with the flow (lol, pun not intended) and accept the fact that you may have an accident in public? I, for one, would never shame anyone for having an accident, but I know that there are people who would. I'm super impressed with people who have the confidence to brush off embarrassment, even if people are being jerks to them for having accidents, because I feel like I would promptly pass away on the spot.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your stories and hope you're doing well! 

Nine months after I suffered a spinal cord injury I was working at home. I was satisfied I had emptied my bladder before I drove 35 minutes or so to the dentist. I got to the dentist then was shortly shown to a dentists chair. The dental tech proceeded to do my quarterly teeth cleaning. After a bit more than an hour she was finishing. Just before I startied to get out of the dentist chair I thought “that can’t be happening” I quickly stood up and felt my butt. It was damp. At least the dentist chair seemed dry. I went to the checkout and as I was standing I felt more coming out. As quickly as I was done I dashed into the restroom. Before I could get to the toilet I made a puddle on the floor. I cleaned it up, did what I could to empty my bladder then I left. On the way home I had to put gas in the car. I drove to a gas station near a store that carried adult diapers. During that short drive I was made aware that my bladder was not empty. As I put gas in the car I made a second puddle. From there, with pants that were to me obviously peed in I went to the store with the diapers. I quickly bought some but could not see any plastic panties, I got back in my car and started the 3 minute drive home. As usual I took a lightly travelled back road. About 10 minutes later I pulled over, took down my pants and put a diaper over my soaking wet underpants. When I got home my kids (8 and 6) and some friends their age were playing in the living room. My then wife saw what me and what I was carrying and followed me into the bedroom. She demanded to know what happened and why I had the diapers. I told her. She was convinced I had peed in my pants on purpose.
From that day on I did not leave home unless I was wearing a diaper.
One month later she started divorce proceedings.

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
2 hours ago, scinosensation said:

Nine months after I suffered a spinal cord injury Imwas working at home. I was satisfied I had emptied my bladder before I drove 35 minutes or so to the dentist. I got to the dentist then was shortly shown to a dentists chair. The dental tech proceeded to do my quarterly teeth cleaning. After a bit more than an hour she was done. I was starting to get out of the dentist chair when I thought “that can’t be happening” I quickly stood up and felt my butt. It was damp. The dentist chair seemed dry. I went the checkout and as I was standing I felt more coming out. As quickly as I was done I dashed into the restroom. Before I could get to the toilet I made a puddle on the floor. I cleaned it up, did what I could to empty my bladder then I left. On the way home I had to put gas in the car. I drove to a gas station near a store that carried adult diapers. During that short drive I was made aware that my bladder was not empty. As I put gas in the car I made a second puddle. From there, with pants tha were to me obviously opened in I went to the store with the diapers. I quickly bought some but could not see any plastic panties, I got back in my car and started the 3 minute drive home. As usual I took a lightly travelled back road. About 10 minutes later I pulled over, took down my pants and put a diaper over my soaking wet underpants. When I got home my kids (8 and 6) and some friends their age were playing in the living room. My then wife saw what me and what I was carrying and followed me into the bedroom. She demanded to know what happened and why I had the diapers. I told her. She was convinced I had peed in my pants on purpose.
From that day on I did not leave home unless Imwas wearing diapers.
One month later she started divorce proceedings.

Wow that’s harsh!!! Accidents at the dentist cannot be that uncommon…. I’ve been asked several times if I need to use the bathroom before they start. I always think, “do they know?”. I always say that I’m okay, even though one time I kind of needed to pee but was too embarrassed to admit it. Nothing happened, but I’m sure they’ve seen it. 

6 hours ago, slothmallow said:

@Xpgames I'm curious and wanted to ask you a question. Please don't feel any pressure to answer at all, especially if it's too personal. I was just wondering, as a person whose prone to accidents, when you're going out with friends or dates, do you tell them beforehand that there's a chance you could have an accident? Kind of like how someone who has asthma might give people a heads up that they might need to use their inhaler at some point? 

Again, I'm just curious and no pressure at all to answer. I've never had an accident (knock on wood), and I'm glad of that, because I am EXTREMELY prone to mortification and hate humiliation and embarrassment of any sort. It's so bad that I can barely make it through an episode of The Office without having to pause and run away during a cringe moment. I've always been curious about how people who are prone to accidents handle that. I assume you just kind of have to go with the flow (lol, pun not intended) and accept the fact that you may have an accident in public? I, for one, would never shame anyone for having an accident, but I know that there are people who would. I'm super impressed with people who have the confidence to brush off embarrassment, even if people are being jerks to them for having accidents, because I feel like I would promptly pass away on the spot.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your stories and hope you're doing well! 

Good question! Most of the time I just go with the flow. Many times drinking is involved and accidents happen. Having witnessed several others pee their pants, it’s safe to say that I’m not the only one. I used to be pretty shy and was also embarrassed that it was also a major kink to pee my pants and even more so seeing women desperate and peeing their pants. After opening up about it, most people accepted it, but for others, it’s a complete no go. One friend in particular kind of shamed me for it… when visiting, albeit after she was kind of drunk, sort of teased me about it in front of another friend who didn’t know about it. Since then, I am pretty much 100% go with the flow 🙂 other people have noticed my frequent bathroom visits when out and I just shrug it off by saying “sucks breaking the seal early” or even “I literally have the worlds weakest bladder”. That being said, I have accidentally peed my pants in front of friends more than once and have just blown it off.
I usually also try to plan the fastest way home. However, I’m going out tonight, and because it’s Karneval weekend, I’m not driving. So that basically doubles my commute back home. Instead of 20-25 minutes, it will take minimum 40 minutes. To make it as quick as possible, I’m definitely paying extra for a taxi instead of the train/bus/walk option which takes about an hour (I’ve peed my pants taking that route a couple times).  

I’ve wet myself at concerts and sports arenas before, but no one has ever seemed to notice, I wet myself in a lesson once which I would say felt the most public because everyone in my class noticed.