Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bulging Bladder Questions, Social Accetability,

Bulging Bladder Questions

Other than on omorashi forums:

1.  Have you heard a manners expert opine on the social acceptability of being in public with a bulging bladder?  What was the opinion?

2.  Have you been in public with a visible bulge?  Intentionally?

3.  Have you commented to someone about their bulge?

4.  Has someone commented to you about your bulge?

5.  Does putting tight clothing (such as a girdle over a bulge make it harder to hold?

Other comments or questions?

Edited by Stanley79 (see edit history)

1. I have not.

2. Yes, I regularly had visible bulges back in high school, and I do with some regularity this semester in university. I didn't hold for the purpose of getting a bulge, it just happened due to my avoiding school/public bathrooms.

3. Yes. In high school, I saw someone bulging. A few years later, we were reminiscing about memories. I mentioned that incident, and she remembered it. We even went on to talk about our drinking, peeing, and holding habits very in-depth.

4. Nobody has commented on seeing it, but I've talked with a lot of people about the fact it happens to me.

5. I can't tell you how many times I've needed to loosen my belt to accommodate my bladder. I've never worn any form-fitting garments (not really my thing as a cis man) so can't comment about that.

14 minutes ago, ivan72 said:

Those are great!! Best birthday present ever!!! What happened next? 😛

I feel like its kind of offensive to point out a bladder bulge... Like what if its not their bladder? And also even if it is it feel like a weird thing to be pointed out about. Like if you're obviously desperate and people point it out there kind of a valid reason for asking compared to a bladder bulge where its just what happens.

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2023 at 4:18 AM, ivan72 said:

i tried to post it on another forum topic. this is a pic of my wife and her friend for me on my birthday.

312403794_3287478168172876_1159303280400328901_n.jpg

Wow, could you post the story somewhere? Why did they do this for you? How long were they holding? Were they super desperate in this pic? That sort of thing, really hope to read about that.