• 1 month later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nope

Many times! Always on purpose. My bed are always protected so I can wet whenever the urge hit. It usually happens once a month, but it can differ with the mood. So, sometimes I wet more frequently and

Apparently yes, according to some files I came across the other night.  I'll share a bunch I found but I hope it's not too much for the thread. In all seriousness, I've only wet the bed intention

Posted Images

6 hours ago, ithappens said:

Apparently yes, according to some files I came across the other night.  I'll share a bunch I found but I hope it's not too much for the thread.

In all seriousness, I've only wet the bed intentionally, and admittedly, it's my favorite niche of this kink for me. I only get the chance a few times a year., however, when I do, I can often make a couple days of fun out of it and enjoy pretty much every aspect.  The best is being nice and hydrated and peeing through the night a couple times and again in the morning.  It has been a while since I've had the chance, but in a twist of fortune, my wife has taken an interest in wetting herself on the bed and sometimes peeing on me in bed...as foreplay.  I've shared some stories already so I'll stop there.   Blah blah blah....  😉

100_2617.JPG

105_1685.JPG

a11.JPG

bww2_15.JPG

bww2_16.JPG

bww2_25.JPG

bww2_27.JPG

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2790 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2855 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2866 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2934 - Copy.JPG

IMG_5231 - Copy.JPG

IMG_5257 - Copy.JPG

Picture 091.jpg

Picture 118.jpg

Picture 133.jpg

Picture 4225.jpg

Picture 4227.jpg

SDC10817.JPG

Thank you for letting us vicariously participate in your fun. I also love preparing my bed for use as my toilet, and letting rip. Being lazy, I do not enjoy the clean up, though  😞 

On 4/24/2023 at 6:29 PM, An0n said:

Yes I have. Sometimes on purpose. I wake up in the night to pee and can't be bothered to get up, so I get comfortable, relax and enjoy as I fall back to sleep. I can also 'make' myself with while asleep. If I have a coffee followed by a beer right before bed 9 times out of 10 I'll wet myself. Love waking up in  wet bed. 

Like you, several years ago I discovered not that much beer immediately before bed often resulted in my peeing the bed while asleep.  Then, to my amazement, after many beer induced bed wettings it happened one night without.  And now virtually every night without a drop of alcohol.   Simple matter of conditioning … couldn’t be happier.

No ,  I have never wet the bed at any point in my life, except of course pre potty training. Had I peed in the bed as a kid there would have been hell to pay.

I always wake up when I need to go. I have had pee dreams when my bladder becomes overfull  in real life.I have trouble finding  suitable restroom. Finally I find one and empty my bladder repeatedly in the dream but not really.

I have woke up desperately full, feeling like I am about to leak. It grows more intense as I come fully awake. I love that sensation so sometimes I lay there enjoying it umtil I can't hold it anymore and I start leaking. At most I get a little pee on the sheet like a golf ball sized wet spot.

Thats the thing I enjoy the desperation the struggle to hold in my pee, and the glorious sensation of it coming out when I can't.  If I were to pee in my sleep, i would just find a wet bed with no consciousness of what happened.  I want to experience the wetting. This is just my personal preference and no offense or judgement of those that feel differently. 

Seriously,  I enjoy holding my pee and wetting my pants. Who am I to judge ?

Honestly,  I have no desire to deal with that amount of clean up. Wetting my pants is fun, just not any furniture. 

1 minute ago, Daredare205 said:

You, my good sir, have answered a question I've had for a long time: will this fetish persist if I start a family? If it did for you, there's at least a chance it will for me too!

I had the fetish as a kid. I'd wet myself on purpose all the time. It fazed out. But kinda came back. When he's at nursery and I'm working from home I'll wet myself at my computer, this started by accident,  i literally couldn't leave the zoom meeting and started dribbling,  it immediately brought a lot of memories flooding back 'pun intended'. Nobody could tell what was happening. I loved it.

It only recently started overnight. I posted about a recently camping trip. He was at my mums for the weekend soooooooo why not. 

Drank a ton last night and stayed up super late made my way to bed. Didn’t make though fell asleep on the floor my wife said she tried to make me go to bed. Good thing I didn’t cause I woke up in my jeans and shirt laying in a puddle of my piss. Soaked cold jeans and tee shirt. So off put by this happening took a shower and didn’t tell my wife I basically peed the bed until later.

Yes, twice in my 20s when drinking. Then started again in my mid 30s, exacerbated from being in an abusive relationship. The stress I was under triggered my  bed wetting. I feel ashamed and embarrassed about it, I would wet myself 3 or 4 times a week at its worst and ended up wearing Tena pants to protect the bed.

I have it more under control now, now it's a couple of times every few months but I usually leak quite a bit before reaching the toilet 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...