Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever wet the bed as an adult?

Never accidentally and have only done this recently having contemplated it for a very long time. With my kids now away at Uni and my wife (who doesn't really get the whole omo thing) away more often. I now have the opportunity to protect the mattress and enjoy not getting out of bed to pee.  I have to say that it really is a delightful experience but needs some forward planning. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nope

Many times! Always on purpose. My bed are always protected so I can wet whenever the urge hit. It usually happens once a month, but it can differ with the mood. So, sometimes I wet more frequently and

Apparently yes, according to some files I came across the other night.  I'll share a bunch I found but I hope it's not too much for the thread. In all seriousness, I've only wet the bed intention

Posted Images

@Ldp94 I'd really advise doing a search for bedwetting here, because it's quick and easy and there are SO many great accounts from real-life bedwetters around these parts, too many to mention (though I'll post a few favorite threads at the end to get you started.)  

The short version, as I'm sure you're already gathering, is that a lot of us have real problems that either got us into omo or are made more bearable and even a positive experience by being into omo, though we do still suffer pretty much all the difficulties you can imagine coming from struggling with such a thing. The mixed feelings are interesting, and different for all of us!

(Btw, I'm another member of the 'involuntary soggy sheets and enjoying it" club. It's not always easy but I wouldn't want to stop waking up wet... or waking up peeing and unable to stop... or waking dry but needing to go so badly that I don't stay that way for the whole run down the hall. Does it count as bedwetting if you took halfway across your room, realized it was a lost cause, and dashed back to your protected bed just in time to climb back in as you helplessly flooded your PJs?)

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

Argh, yes. Not often enough for diapers at night, but sometimes. 

I always wake up somewhere in the middle of peeing though, which is generally a bit of a rude awakening because my first thought is always something along the lines of 'mmm nice and warm. feels good' until I realise what is happening. I tend to wet the bed really slowly too. Like, excruciatingly slow, so it takes ages for the pressure in my bladder to wear off. 

I usually will get up and finish in the toilet once I fully come to my senses and once I can control the flow again. Sometimes I wish I could just snuggle into the bed and finish there, but I know it's irresponsible 😳

Yes, it has started to happen more and more often and always in conjunction with having a pee or diaper dream.  I think I have actually caused this myself from holding and getting desperate a lot during the day to the point i wet myself and also because I often wear diapers too.  When I’m wearing a diaper my mind also seems to know it is okay to pee and often just starts to happen sometimes. 

I have caught myself coming suddenly awake a couple of times beginning to wet myself. On those occasions, I was able to stop before causing too much damage.

For me, deliberately wetting the bed after proper preparation is a massive turn on. If I was not fundamentally lazy, I think I would do it daily. I am only deterred by the clean up. Preparing a bed with lots on absorbency under high quality sheets, going to bed already needing to pee, and soaking the bed all night with my pee and come is a treat I will allow myself after a tough week. The next morning, I am faced with the hassle of washing and drying all the wet bedding and clothing. It is worth it, but not often.

One major accident I had is slightly off topic, but I am reminded of it. It was super embarrassing. I was staying at my brother's house. The day before, we had gone to a cricket match that involved drinking a lot of beer and wine. After the match, we retired to an excellent pub where we drank a lot more beer and wine. By the time we returned to my brother's house, I was as drunk as I had been in 20 years. I did not know the house very well. I had the presence of mind to pee before going to bed. However, a couple of hours (not sure exactly how long) after going to sleep naked, I awoke (a) still very drunk; (b) disoriented; and (c) absolutely bursting for a pee. In my drunk and disoriented state, in the pitch black bedroom, I could not find my way to the door and along to the bathroom before losing control. I peed for probably a full minute into the bedroom carpet. I still cringe thinking about it.

Edited by SoakMe (see edit history)
6 minutes ago, SoakMe said:

I have caught myself coming suddenly awake a couple of times beginning to wet myself. On those occasions, I was able to stop before causing too much damage.

For me, deliberately wetting the bed after proper preparation is a massive turn on. If I was not fundamentally lazy, I think I would do it daily. I am only deterred by the clean up. Preparing a bed with lots on absorbency under high quality sheets, going to bed already needing to pee, and soaking the bed all night with my pee and come is a treat I will allow myself after a tough week. The next morning, I am faced with the hassle of washing and drying all the wet bedding and clothing. It is worth it, but not often.

One major accident I had is slightly off topic, but I am reminded of it. It was super embarrassing. I was staying at my brother's house. The day before, we had gone to a cricket match that involved drinking a lot of beer and wine. After the match, we retired to an excellent pub where we drank a lot more beer and wine. By the time we returned to my brother's house, I was as drunk as I had been in 20 years. I did not know the house very well. I had the presence of mind to pee before going to bed. However, a couple of hours (not sure exactly how long) after going to sleep naked, I awoke (a) still very drunk; (b) disoriented; and (c) absolutely bursting for a pee. In my drunk and disoriented state, in the pitch black bedroom, I could not find my way to the door and along to the bathroom before losing control. I peed for probably a full minute into the bedroom carpet. I still cringe thinking about it.

Wow! You must have been very desperate????

Yes, I have multiple times. Most recently last fall I believe. I was a bedwetter growing up but eventually stopped but had infrequent accidents into high school. It seems I still have them every now and again. I don't mind overmuch at home but it's always in the back of my mind when traveling. Fortunately, it's usually not a full bladder emptying but just some leaks until I wake myself up. I'm usually having some sort of pee dream in which I am absolutely bursting for a toilet and starting to pee in the dream.

On 2/25/2023 at 6:06 AM, SoakMe said:

Omg that is hot. Sorry it was embarrassing for you. 

I wouldn’t say I’m super into bedwetting, however I have done it a fair bit as an adult, only a small amount of times on accident, most of them were on purpose. Usually it would be where I’m free for the day or morning at least, I’d need to pee, let go of my stream, always made some nice stains if I wore leggings or joggers to bed. The accidental times have usually come about from where I’ve done a hold late at night and went to bed whilst my body continued to make more pee from what I had drank 

Candid girl. Hoping that this will give comfort and reassurance to whoever needs it.

I had a period when I was around 20. I was dealing with some trauma, memories that I had pushed away earlier came back in dreams. In that period I wet the bed a bunch of times.

Later it's happened occasionaly. When it happens it's usually the combination of a full bladder and a dream that has both erotic and frightening elements and a semnse that I'm "stuck", I cannot escape. I usually wake up just before I pee, but there are times that I don't wake up fast enough and I start peeing in bed. Alcohol (even a moderate quantity) is a risk factor. What is super embarrassing: when my bladder is too full and the peeing really started, I can't completely stop it. My most glamorous moment is when I leave a pee trail to the bathroom (and I am actually proud for not ruining my bed) 🤣

17 hours ago, KarenWets said:

Candid girl. Hoping that this will give comfort and reassurance to whoever needs it.

I had a period when I was around 20. I was dealing with some trauma, memories that I had pushed away earlier came back in dreams. In that period I wet the bed a bunch of times.

Later it's happened occasionaly. When it happens it's usually the combination of a full bladder and a dream that has both erotic and frightening elements and a semnse that I'm "stuck", I cannot escape. I usually wake up just before I pee, but there are times that I don't wake up fast enough and I start peeing in bed. Alcohol (even a moderate quantity) is a risk factor. What is super embarrassing: when my bladder is too full and the peeing really started, I can't completely stop it. My most glamorous moment is when I leave a pee trail to the bathroom (and I am actually proud for not ruining my bed) 🤣

Most of us, the fetish start with themselfs.

You can tell those erotic dreams that you can't escape to? e.e

4 hours ago, faffef said:

You can tell those erotic dreams that you can't escape to?

I'd rather not eroticize them of go into specifics.

In general terms: I was an abuse victim. Memories of abuse may come back in unexpected combinations. Fear is one factor. But there may be erotic feelings in those dreams too. There's no shame in that but I choose not to indulge.

On 2/25/2023 at 7:49 PM, wetaccident said:

Yes, I have multiple times. Most recently last fall I believe. I was a bedwetter growing up but eventually stopped but had infrequent accidents into high school. It seems I still have them every now and again. I don't mind overmuch at home but it's always in the back of my mind when traveling. Fortunately, it's usually not a full bladder emptying but just some leaks until I wake myself up. I'm usually having some sort of pee dream in which I am absolutely bursting for a toilet and starting to pee in the dream.

I can totally relate to this! I too was a bedwetter and would also have the occasional accident in high school and college

I'd never even wet the bed deliberatly before, or accidently since I was probably 3 idk, but last night I wet the bed on accident for the first time in over a decade. 

I was half asleep, and vegually aware of my need to pee, but it didn't seem to alarm or bother my dumb brain, and my bladder just started to slowly let it out. I only realised what was happening when half my bladder was emptied, and suddenly jerked awake and finished off in the bathroom. 

Idk why it happened, very interesting and embarassing experience.