Have you ever wet the bed as an adult?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nope

Many times! Always on purpose. My bed are always protected so I can wet whenever the urge hit. It usually happens once a month, but it can differ with the mood. So, sometimes I wet more frequently and

Apparently yes, according to some files I came across the other night.  I'll share a bunch I found but I hope it's not too much for the thread. In all seriousness, I've only wet the bed intention

Posted Images

Accidentally or purposely? Yes to both.

Last true accident was last time I got a bit buzzed at home then went to bed without using the bathroom. Wasn't planned for that to happen, just passed out watching TV. Woke up around 4am and felt something warm against my legs, realized I was pissing the bed and couldn't stop it.

Last purposeful accident was Thursday. Edging with a full bladder and ended up peeing in spurts whenever I wasn't jerking, then just couldn't control it and peed into my fleshlight 

3 hours ago, Ian Newton said:

What was her reaction?

First time she was sympathetic.  Second she gave me the silent treatment which was her saying it best not happen again.  Third and final time before moving out she hung bedding including a rubber sheet and pajamas on the outside lines where all could see.  The scene shouted my son wet the bed last night.  I begged her to at least bring the rubber sheet in, wouldn’t do it.

Can’t say the three teen bed wettings awakened my interest in the subject.  No, the “interest” formed years earlier during childhood struggles with the same.  But teen accidents were the catalyst for planned sleep wetting after graduating from college and getting a place of my own.  Planned wettings that in time became unplanned and here we are.

If we're counting while awake, a few times after getting a waterproof mattress protector specifically for that. It was fun, but required a bit of extra cleanup washing it separately, and it was actually a little bit harder to pee laying in bed than it was to pee standing or sitting in the bathtub (in whatever I want to wet), squatting down outside with my shorts up, sitting in the snow in snowpants, etc.

never by accident, however I did it on purpose several times but completely I could say that 2 times, once with protection and once when I decided to do it without protection and I urinated my pants on top of the sheets and the mattress, I was able to dry it but it fit a stain although my mattress was already stained with moisture for reasons other than urine.

4 hours ago, Cristiano97 said:

never by accident, however I did it on purpose several times but completely I could say that 2 times, once with protection and once when I decided to do it without protection 

That's funny, same here! Several times have I peed small amounts or go to bed with wet underwear, but only twice have were they super soakers/full on wettings (once protected, once not). It has been many years since those wettings, but both were planned and I made a fucking mess, taking an extensive amount of clean up.  Both times were fun, but as soon as the thrill subsided and cold set in, I felt a bit shameful. Thinking about it now though, I can't say I wouldn't do it again!😈

I’ve never had a full traditional bed wetting since childhood but do have a couple of experiences. 

Once was at uni, I was full of flu and woke up in the morning. I was desperate for a wee but really couldn’t cope with getting up and walking all the way to the toilet feeling so rough. I don’t really know how it happened, it certainly wasn’t a full blown accident but it wasn’t a fully conscious decision either but before too long I started letting go in bed bit by bit. The mattress didn’t have a protector and washing up at uni was a nightmare so I really wasn’t thinking straight but before too long I was going full force and totally drenched my shorts and bed. Once I finished I went back to sleep and woke up a hour or two later and regretted what happened. I was always super paranoid since that day that I could smell pee ok my room but nobody ever mentioned it. 

My second time was much more brief, I shared a story on here about a hold gone wrong while away with work. Anyway the evening after this hold (and the day after to be honest) my bladder was knackered and I got desperate super quick. Anyway from my point of view I was having a strange dream that I can really remember I think I was swimming in some red water, anyway I remember feeling warmth and then realising where I was, I woke up in the hotel bed expecting to have wet the bed. I hadn’t but I was just starting to as I woke with a tiny dribble escaping as I jumped up and just about make it to the loo. Getting back in bed I noticed a very small wet mark on the bedding but it wasn’t really noticeable.

Those are my 2 personal experiences. I’ve also got experienced adult bed wetting by my wife (I’ve shared before but not sure if it’s still on) and a potential one about my sister in law although not much to share on that one to be honest. 

I’ve had bedwetting problems on and off my whole life, so I frequently wear diapers to bed. Right when I think I’m in the clear after not having wet the bed for a few months, I wake up in my own puddle. I haven’t had a bedwetting incident in a while but I keep a mattress protector on whenever I sleep because it’s cheaper then buying diapers.