Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Water-Detox Club-HELP PLEASE!

On 2/11/2023 at 1:45 AM, Onslow said:

I bought a video from Water Detox Club, from their re-newed site. It allows me to view it for 7 days, however I does not seem to find how I can download it, if I even can. 

Can anyone help me on how I can download the video?

Normally, if you can view it, you can download it. Have you tried yt-dlp?

3 hours ago, Cool bro said:

If you utilize OBS studio (free video recording software) and use the display capture setting you can record the screen with volume. You can even full screen it. You can also mute any other recording so that you don't hear yourself in the recording. 

When all else failed, OBS studio worked. 

I double this. OBS Studio can record virtually anything from your screen with audio. It's also probably the best option to record any streaming, like chaturbate etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Water detox prices aren’t much higher then competitors. B2B is in the same range. They actually run on thin profit margin, making their prices almost a charity. Current price reflects reservation wage of models, who aren’t particularly into wetting fetish. But look at it this way. If you set a budget of $20 per month, you get 1 to 2 vids per month, that will accumulate to 24 vids per year (assuming you get around the ownership barrier, as discussed above). It’s like Netflix, where you indulge yourself in a major movie a few times per month. Price may seem high if you want to stream all at once. Nobody offers that kind of deal, not Inees2pee, not B2B, not lovewetting… etc. 

On 10/15/2023 at 1:56 PM, Apeiron said:

Water detox prices aren’t much higher then competitors. B2B is in the same range. They actually run on thin profit margin, making their prices almost a charity. Current price reflects reservation wage of models, who aren’t particularly into wetting fetish. But look at it this way. If you set a budget of $20 per month, you get 1 to 2 vids per month, that will accumulate to 24 vids per year (assuming you get around the ownership barrier, as discussed above). It’s like Netflix, where you indulge yourself in a major movie a few times per month. Price may seem high if you want to stream all at once. Nobody offers that kind of deal, not Inees2pee, not B2B, not lovewetting… etc. 

What are you ok about? That’s not true, they charge like 30 per 1/3 of a video, some cost 50+. I’ve never seen another site with pricing like that, and I was a LW customer and MDS customer for quite awhile. I’ve also never had a vendor charge my account for things that didn’t happen except for them, so no their behavior is not normal imo.

Edited by SadisticSwitch (see edit history)
3 hours ago, SadisticSwitch said:

What are you ok about? That’s not true, they charge like 30 per 1/3 of a video, some cost 50+. I’ve never seen another site with pricing like that, and I was a LW customer and MDS customer for quite awhile. I’ve also never had a vendor charge my account for things that didn’t happen except for them, so no their behavior is not normal imo.

This is in general an interesting topic, that is: what criteria are evaluated for price determination by the content creators of this genre?

Just to be clear, when you mentioned 30 or 50+, did you intend those figures to be dollars? Because that is not the case. I was looking through all of WDC videos, and their pricing strategy appears to be $9 - $12 per model. Which is why some of their videos that feature 2 models cost either double or ~$10 per single video part. (Though there are some exceptions, for sure.)

But from my perspective that seems to be roughly consistent with B2B for example, at about ~$7 per model. (Again, there is variation, and i am comparing videos from their desperation category solely) I agree with you that some of WDC videos are pretty expensive, but on average ~ $10 per model is higher… but doesn’t seem much higher than what I found at competitors’ cites, I could be wrong.

B2B does offer longer videos, so if you use that as the pricing criteria, then you are correct. But sometimes longer videos don’t feature sought out content until the end. If WDC can accomplish the same goal in a shorter video, then I would not consider duration to be a very important pricing criteria, or at least up to a point, of course. The video does need to be sufficiently long to feature the intended content.

3 minutes ago, TVGuy said:

*Cough, cough* Well, I do know of this one site, HD Wetting, where for one monthly price you can stream the entire catalog of more than 1,200 original HD videos.

Well, for people who like more real desperation and wetting scenarios where the models genuinely lose control Water Detox and Bound2burst are far superior to HD Wetting. Bound2burst isnt all that great lately though besides thay new model Muru or whatever her name is. I've watched a number of videos from HD, but from what I've seen the models fake everything. It is good for those who like the scenarios and exaggerated fake moans though! Not a bad thing for sure just not my cup of tea.

In terms of pricing, Water Detox revamped their prices with the new website. I still use OBS to record what I want and you can't beat their content right now. Of all sites, though staged, it's the most genuine. 

22 hours ago, TVGuy said:

HD Wetting is more about having fun and enjoying wetting.  But I promise you that the models on Water Detox / B2B aren't actually losing control.  In reality, people, even models, can typically hold for a very long time.  It would be extremely difficult to have a camera ready, recording, and in focus at the exact moment a model loses control if it is happening for real.

I don't think every video shows a loss of control for B2B or WDC that's for sure, but I do think people look for it. If you are good at simply seeing body language, then you'll be able to tell if it's a "real" struggle, or just simply acting. Also, if the acting is good enough it can be passable. I think that's what some people looking at sites like Water Detox or Bound2burst are looking for.

See, what they do to capture the moment is leave their models in singular spots with one camera. Then, they heavily edit the videos so it seems like a 15-20 minute clip, but in reality it can be hours before a model is desperate enough for a shoot and to get the moment of lost control on camera. I wouldn't say it's impossible to do, and again it's certainly not in EVERY video.

However, at other sites like HD, IN2P, and WHP, there is no such thing happening in ANY video. It's good that the models have fun with it, and I understand the point. I also respect it, but it's just not my cup of tea, and I wouldn't expect it to be for people who are seeking similar styles to what I do. 

That being said, I appreciate the work you do! I'm just saying, not 100% sure if OP is seeking the videos that are posted by HD as it doesn't fit into the same categories as I think WDC does. They have more of the "authentic" feel from their videos than any other site I've seen so far. That's all I'm saying. 

No disrespect meant!

Edited by Cool bro (see edit history)
14 hours ago, Matias said:

Is it possible for HDwetting to create videos with less “acting” and more real desp scenarios? It demand the actresses to think of how they would act in real life. I guess less happy faces and more of the look of trying to act as normal as possible. The feeling of being stuck on the subway or similar, needing a wee. 

As others have pointed out, sites like B2B and Water Detox already focus quite a bit on desperation scenarios and try to make them as realistic as possible.  While we could do this at HD Wetting, the question would then be what sets HD Wetting apart from these other sites?

One of the reasons that I think HD Wetting has been able to hang on for more than 15 years now, when other sites have come in gone, is we have always tried to do something a bit different at HD Wetting.  To give our users something that is somewhat unique, and not just the same stuff you find on other sites.

There are so many sites, and individual producers, who try to portray desperation and lack of control, I fear if we did that at HD Wetting we would just get lost in the mix.  Instead we try to focus on fun, creative, and playful scenarios, such as in the video I posted above.

Now, thats not to say we never do real desperation.  When the opportunity for authentic desperation presents itself, we take advantage of it.  Here is a video where, when traveling between two shooting locations, Sosha was really desperate in the car.  So we filmed it.

Personally, I love HDW's content.  Thanks, TV Guy, btw.  I have seen a number of scenarios on HDW that you just don't find elsewhere involving a lot of novelty which keeps things fun to watch.  Things like holding contests with challenges (draw a card that says you have to do 10 jumping jacks for example), or wet twister, or see which girl can put out the most candles with their pee which of course goes through their panties.  The holding contests certainly sound like it may fit what you were talking about to some degree, but offers a lot more than just lets see how long this person can hold it.  I will say that some other sites fall into their niche and they pretty much seem to put out the same stuff over and over again.  X model is stuck on the phone for too long.  Y model wets her panties in the kitchen.  There are a few sites that may have some good looking models, the scenarios are not very engaging, in my opinion.

That said, I haven't heard of WDC before this and they don't much as far as pictures or teaser clips available to make me sign up for an account.  Maybe I can be convinced by someone else, but I looked on the site and didn't feel compelled.  Sorry.