Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Little Leaks at Night

So, something new has been happening to me the past few nights ...

Little leaks while asleep!

Nothing major. No full wetting. I just wake up in the morning really needing to go (I always do), only there's a small wet patch on my panties.

I only sleep in my boyfriend's oversized shirts and panties, so it's always noticeable, and I can only conclude that I've been leaking during the night. (eeep). 

Does this happen to anyone else? Is it normal? Should I be worried? Should I just enjoy it!?

Hiya @curious_cat.

Based on your comment that this is a more recent thing, has anything changed in your life recently resulting in stress or anxiety? I certainly hope not… 

Your eating/drinking routines have also not changed? 

You report that it is not so much.. no laughing here please, but just going to mention that it is not only adolescent males that have ‘wet dreams’. Adult of both genders can continue to experience these…

Either way, I don’t think it is something to worry about. 

• 6 months later...

I have also leaked at night, almost always when I have a tampon in. But it has happened without it, too. It isn’t a nightly thing for me.  There have been times where it is only damp in my underwear. One time there was a tennis ball wet patch on my sheets. Another thing that happens sometimes is I stand up and a little urine leaks out and trickles down my legs as I make my way to the bathroom. 

I would have it checked over by a GP just to be sure, esp if its not something you're used to your body doing. I don't like to ignore red flags ((says the person who carried Colorectal Cancer around for nearly 2 years 😬)) I've learned that lesson!! 

But if there is nothing affecting your over all health or relationship and you get a kick off it.. Damn well enjoy it 😅