Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Little accidents…honestly

On 2/10/2023 at 1:05 AM, petitewonder said:

Based on what I've seen across the Internet, if you have a vagina, you're more likely to leak *before* reaching the toilet (various reasons for this), and if you have a dick, you're more likely to leak *after* reaching the toilet (I think it's something like it's hard to tell if it's all out?). What are your thoughts on this?

Yeah that's true. 

Imagine a water hose where the water is turned off. When you change the angle, then some residual water might come out. That can happen with a penis. You angle it to put it back in, and then there might come a small spurt of pee. 

• 1 month later...

I have leaked both before and after, but I haven't leaked beforehand from desperation in a while that I can remember. Usually if I'm leaking from desperation, I don't have very much time left before I completely lose control. I do remember one time was at home and I put off going to the bathroom because it just felt good and then I stopped to eat because I was really hungry, so I ended up putting it off for too long and I leaked a lot while sitting down. 

On 2/10/2023 at 10:18 AM, Finn is Sleepy said:

Im a guy and yeah ive had that happen, usually only small wet spots on my undies and stuff, or my pjs smelling like pee without me purposefully peeing in them, i think its rather normal, for a guy at least, specially if you dont wipe after peeing hahaha

Yeah, it can happen. It isn't too uncommon for me to think that I'm finished, and get dressed, and the next thing I know, I've suddenly got a large wet spot in my underwear and I feel drops down the legs of my pants.

2 hours ago, j2319 said:

Another one from the guys point of view.  I have gone to the bathroom and peed thinking I am all done, put it back in and feel a small spurt get released into my boxers.  This sometimes results in a wet spot on my pants, other times it is just a wet feeling in my boxers. 

That is very common, especially increasing with age (no idea what age bracket you’re in!)

On 2/9/2023 at 4:05 PM, petitewonder said:

if you have a dick, you're more likely to leak *after* reaching the toilet

This started for me after a urinary infection while I was in college.  Presumably, some scar tissue constricted my urethra.   Seconds or a minute after leaving toilet I'd pee enough to show on my pants.  I had to press on my crotch just back of my testicles to make the pee come out before putting my penis in my pants.  That continued for years.

Since the prostatectomy dribbles escape when I enter the bathroom.  Dibbles happen about twice per day.

On 4/3/2023 at 10:51 AM, j2319 said:

Another one from the guys point of view.  I have gone to the bathroom and peed thinking I am all done, put it back in and feel a small spurt get released into my boxers.  This sometimes results in a wet spot on my pants, other times it is just a wet feeling in my boxers. 

Happened to me for awhile too but just kind of stopped. Not sure what caused it to begin with, but it lasted maybe a month or two.