Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many years ago, worked a lot of people at a large farm. At summer and at autumn, at the harvest time, they worked all day long at the field. A tractor with trailer took them early at the morning

Poor Amanda stopped again once or twice to cross her slim, lovely bare legs before they reached the little stone house. As soon as they were inside, Amanda pressed both hands between her thighs a

The guy did enjoy to lie beside the girl and to watch her young beauty body in the light of the fire. He did like to knead her firm breasts, to caress her thighs and to lick her smooth skin all over h

“I am holding it since so long, i can no more, i can no longer. Let me let piss my urine out, i am holding so much that it is hurting me so much.”begged Amanda.

” The toilet is outside, you are naked and it is currently cold and dark outside.
It is better for you to stay here in the warm bed with me and wait until sunrise. You should be able and you should be strong enough to hold it back for just some hours more.” answered the man.

” I need to piss so horrendous, it is worse than a girl can bear, but if you don’t let me go i have to endure it, i must stand it no matter what, i can impossible wet our bed.”said Amanda.

Cold and dark would not have been a really reason for her to stay inside, even if there would have been snow and ice outside and she would have to go barefoot and naked outside , she would have done it to can finally pee.

Amanda’s belly was swollen, her bladder was bulging out and the stretched skin over her so much overfilled bladder pressed extra hard from outside. She pulled her knees up to her chin to give her bladder more room  to ease the pressure and the “pee urge pain”.

The guy did hold that young girl tight,  pressed his body hard against her body and could feel how she tensed her muscles to hold it.

”How much more bladder torture is that girl able to endure?” though the man to himself.

11 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Oh yes, Amanda is doing so much, she is ready and willing to suppress her urge and her pain from needing to pee so bad for so long, but what do you think how should she get requited for that.

Ummm .... Actually though i know she's going extra miles with her pain, i guess i still not want to miss the completion of their deal!!! I.e, she must endure it fully until the time of fucking and then be praised in a way that she too feels it worth to continue her willpower of holding her urine for an indefinite amount of time! To show her devotion to her duties! Maybe Reese and Amanda should compete against each other at some time.. To get the desired low-labour post! But ultimately i want to see both of them loosing the game! And be sent to their usual duties but with some more restricted bathroom schedule! Cause afterall it has turned to a game of jealousy, but both are devoted with their own capacity, so i wish it gets draw until one side shows less devotion/some kinda nagative traits! Then she might be the loser one!

Edited by Hon3y (see edit history)

It was a great experience for both of them.

The girl did not know till now that her bladder can get so big and that she is able to overfill it to such a abnormal size, she did not know that the urge and the need to pee can get so very painful and she did not know that it hurts so much to hold the pee back for such a unnatural long time.

On the other hand she did not know until then that sex can be so wonderful and so fantastic.

It was painful for her to got tortured so bad, but it was arousing and horny at the same time.

It was arousing for her as well that she got so absolutely dominated. She was needing to pee so bad, for so long, but she was not allowed to go, he did not even let her do her so urgently bodily needs, he did not let her relief herself, no matter how bad she was needing it. He tortured her very hard, but at a special way she did like it.

For the guy was it a great experience as well. He was addicted to that girl.

Addicted to her young body, to her structured stomach, to the shape of her legs, to her tight pussy and to her mega strong bladder.

He loved the way she fucks  and how she moves her fantastic body touring sex.

Just to see that body wakes his desire to torture it, especially the piss balloon in her abdomen, he had the desire to make her hold her pee until she gets crazy from needing to piss.

He wants to see her sexy legs knotted and her bladder swollen. He wants to press and push hard and deep in her belly to make her strong urge stronger and to hear her moan and groan from needing to pee so bad, he wants to torture her and her strong horny girl bladder.
Her poor bladder was like a sex toy for him, it was not only made to collect her urine, in his eyes it was made to get overfilled and to get tortured.

To push, to press, to poke and to massage her big, swollen bladder in her sexy belly was the most horny foreplay he could imagine.

Amanda got a soft job at the farm. A part of her job was to let him her bladder torture and to let him fuck her, but she did love it.

They were addicted to each other and to their special kind of sex.

His orders were very clear, if he said “ no piss next morning„ then she did know that she would get fucked tomorrow, or if he wanted more from her and her bladder, then he said „ no pee before sleeping „ then she did know that she was not allowed to piss after 3 pm and that she had to go to sleep with her already full bladder.

Amanda could endure to get fucked with her bladder full from 24 hours with no big problems. Sure it was hurt her sometimes, but meanwhile she did like that kind of pain and she did love to have sex with her bladder very, very full.

The guy did let her piss sometimes in the measuring jug after sex and when she was really full, she was holding between 1.250ml and 1.350 ml in her bladder.
They agreed both that she must have been holding nearly 1.500 ml at the cabin on the mountains and they agreed that they want to repeat that.

Amanda would love that too, but was a little bit afraid about it, because that was hurting her so bad and it was so painful for her poor bladder, but on the other hand, to sleep with the guy all night long in one bed and to have a fantastic sex with him, must be reason enough to let her stupid bladder suffer.

They had  sex since some weeks and they were happy, but Reese was getting more and more jealous about it.

Reese did get „trained „ as well, but only one day at the week.

She could already endure to hold her bladder for 24 hours, she could bear not to pee for one entire day. Reese became a little lady, she did not act like a little girl, she did suffer in silence.

She wanted to get fucked also, but the bailiff did not do it.

Reese was angry about it and was jealous of Amanda, but could not even talk about it with the man.

The bailiff had „his“ girl. Amanda was made and created for him and for his lust!!!

Reese and Amanda did no more work at the field, so the bailiff had to take 2 new girls for replacement.

He took 2 young girls, just a little over 18.

2 girls who were totally different, one was a little bit thick and cubby and the other one was thin and skinny.

On their first day at the field happened what had to happen, the girls were needing to wee.

It was noon, all the field worker were sitting together for to eat and to drink something.

“I need to wee so bad.“ said the skinny to the chubby.

“Me too. But there is nowhere to go, i think we have to squeeze our thighs together and we have to hold it.“ answered the chubby.

“ That will be much more easier for you, your thighs are much thicker than my.“ said the skinny.

“Therefore you can make a knot in your skinny legs.“ answered the thick girl.

“That is not funny, i really need to go very bad.“ said the thin girl angry.

„Stop to talk and to think about it, we have to hold it, there is no other way!“ said the chubby.

2 hours later, said the skinny to the chubby that she nearly can’t work anymore, because she is needing to pee so bad that every move she does is hurting her.

The chubby told her again that she would need to go very bad too, but their only way for them is to hold it.

1 more hour later were the thin girls panties already a little bit wet, she was leaking, she was desperate and frantic.

She went to the other 2 girls who worked already with Reese and with Amanda and asked them what she should do, she is needing to wee so bad and so urgently.

The 2 said that she is no more a little girl and that she should simply hold it. That is it what they are doing day after day. 
„We are needing to piss too and sometimes we are full to burst at the end of the day.“ said one of them.

“ I’ll piss myself if i can’t go, it is so painful, i can’t hold it for hours longer.“ answered the girl, bended over and crossed her skinny legs.

Not even one hour later she did what she predicted, she pissed her panties. 
It was running down on her naked, slim legs and wetted her shoes.

“Oh my god, what are you doing?“ asked the chubby.

For her luck did nobody else see that, but she had to work with a pee wet panty and with wet shoes until the end of the day.

The situation has changed, now was the skinny empty but the chubby was full, very full!

At the way home she was sitting with her thick thighs pressed hard together.

The boys did know very well that the girls have no chance to piss all day long and that they are full to burst on the way home.

One of them looked to the chubby and said „ You need to piss pretty bad!! Don’t you?“

“Oh yes i am needing to go since hours and it is already very bad.“ answered the girl.

“Stop to talk about your piss need with the boys, you don’t really think that they have pity with you, they like it that we girls can’t piss all day and that we have to suffer a bursting full bladder on the way home. They get turned on from that and some of them are waiting all day to see us squat somewhere, but we will never enjoy them with that. You will accustom to hold your full bladder for hours, like we do.“said one of the other girls.

The chubby pressed both hands between her thighs so that her thick thighs were getting bare up until her panties.

The men and the boys did like to see that and one of them said „ squeeze hard, squeeze your pussy hard tight, to keep your panties dry. May i help you?“

Another boy said „ Look at the skinny, how easily she can keep her panties dry, it seems that she don’t need to go at all. I always said that skinny’s are stronger, they are tough, they can endure a lot.

3 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Reese became a little lady, she did not act like a little girl, she did suffer in silence.

😓😓Hmm, now i think i like the monogamy type excerpts more!!!! This competition type cases are indenting some discontinuity in the feel-good being-dominated type feels!!! Just a personal opinion though! Your stories are great! I'm just trying to find a possessive part from the male character for the time sake! 

22 hours ago, Hon3y said:

😓😓Hmm, now i think i like the monogamy type excerpts more!!!! This competition type cases are indenting some discontinuity in the feel-good being-dominated type feels!!! Just a personal opinion though! Your stories are great! I'm just trying to find a possessive part from the male character for the time sake! 

Thank you for your compliment, i am really glad that you like my stories.

Would you like it that the girls gets more dominate, that they get more forced to do something, or forced not to do something?More forced to hold it?

The chubby revealed not that the skinny pissed her panties, she was afraid that she will do the same in a few minutes.

Her clothes were agglomerated and pressed against her crotch, her thick thighs were naked and her knees were rubbing together.

It was a great show for the men and the boys, they did like that very much and one of them asked teasing „is really sooo bad gal?“

Another said “ squeeze your thighs together, they are thick enough, they are nearly made for that help you hold.”

The boys were bad as ever, one of them jumped down of trailer and ran to the toilet so that the girls could not get in.

The chubby was squatting  in front of the door, with two hands pressed hard between her thighs. The other 2 girls were waiting with crossed legs and the skinny was needing to wee again was standing with rubbing knees in the line.

The girls were again punished for to be girls!
The boys pissed as the field, the women did not wear undies and peed standing as well at the field , but the girls did wear short clothes and panties, they could not squat in front of the guys, they had to hold their urine from early morning until evening. Their bladders were hurting for hours, but they are girls and they have to endure that!

Some of the boys were standing with a boner  in front of the door and listened how powerful and how long the girls pissed after holding it for so long. They did imagine how it is jetting out from their young pussy’s.

The first day was not a good day for the 2 new girl’s.

It was a torture for the chubby and it was a shame for the skinny. They had both fear from the next day.

”They can improbable demand that we don’t pee all day long. I can’t bear up for so long and i can’t piss my panties every day.” said the skinny.

”I don’t want everyday suffer so much like today, but i think we don’t have another chance than to hold it. The other 2 hold it all day since weeks and they said that we will get used to do it.” answered the chubby.

Next day at lunch it was the same as the day before. 
“My bladder is already so full, i need to pee, i can’t endure to hold it for hours longer.” said the skinny and pushed the fabric of her clothes between her thighs. Her super slim thighs were bare this way up to the top.

”I would need to pee too, but we have no other way than to hold it. I think the other 2 would need to go as well, but they hold it day after day. We have to learn that too.” answered the chubby.

”Look at the skinny, it looks like she has to piss and it seams very urgently.” said one of the boys.

Oh yes, you are right, she really needs to piss. I think that she will not be able to hold her piss back for 6 more hours. 
The skinny is so great, her thin legs are so super sexy, just to see them makes me want to fuck her.” said the other.

”To know that she is needing to pee and that she has to wait and hold for so long, makes really horny. I think we will have a great afternoon.” answered the boy.

Later an afternoon stopped the girl more and more to work, she crossed her slim, naked legs and bent over.

” Absolutely impossible that she can hold it until at home.” said a boy, it was one of them who watched Reese in the kitchen.

” She has to hold it, she has no other way, or do you think that she will piss herself?” asked the other boy.

” I don’t know, but we pissed already twice and we will piss one more time before we go home, she is holding all that amount of pee inside her She is so skinny, her bladder must became very big and it must bulging out a lot of her slim belly. I can’t imagine that she will be able to hold until at home .”

“That gal makes so horny, i would love to play with her thin body , i would love  to press and to push on her bladder to make her tiny panties a little bit wet.” said the boy.

“Sadist!” said the other, “ but i would love that too. To fuck her before she can piss, would be a dream.” said the first guy.

”Did you ever fuck a girl who was needing to pee so very, very bad?” wanted the boy know.

They were so turned on from that situation and from knowing that the girl was needing to wee so bad, that they could not think anything else. They could not take their eyes from her and they could not stop to talk about her.

”I have to piss!! I can’t wait much longer.” said the skinny to the chubby.

”You can wait, you just need the willpower! I need to pee as well very bad, but i think i can put it off until we are at the farm.” answered the thick girl.

The skinny was very vulgarian and with a very slanguage.

”I can’t wait and i can’t but it off, i am leaking since a while. My wet panty is rubbing at my cunt and that burns like fire and my bladder hurts like hell, that is torture!! I can’t wait and i don’t want to wait any longer!” said the skinny, lifted her clothes, pulled her panties down under her knees, squatted down and pissed like a cow.

All other could see her and all other watched her. They could not believe what they saw. Never before swatted a woman or a girl and pissed in front of the man.

At the evening on the way home as  they were sitting on the trailer said one of the 2 boys  “ great show, great to see you piss, but next time tell us before you squat, we will come closer  to have a better view between your thighs.”

The women were very angry and said that the girl is a shame for all female and that they had never before seen such an immoral, naughty gal. 
She should get plugged her dirty piss hole if she is not able to hold her urine.

They said that they would tell it to the bailiff, if she would do that again.

The 2 girls who were holding their pee as well since early morning and were feeling a strong urge since hours said to each other that the women should keep quiet, they don’t even know what it means needing to pee, they let it out minimum twice a day.

The skinny was indeed a tomboy and had usually a big mouth, but was bewildered about the situation.

Worker had nearly no rights to that time, women and girls least of all. 
If she wanted to work there, she must have been ready to torture herself and to torture her bladder.

The next days she did hold it with all her willpower and with all her bodily power, no matter how bad it was and no matter how much it hurts.

On the way home she had her skinny tight crossed, but she could keep her panties dry.

Day after day she did suffer every late afternoon a strong urge to pee, but like the 2 other girls said, she did get accustomed to hold a full bladder for hours.

2 weeks after her squatting action, someone must have told it to the bailiff.

It was an opportunity to use that for his special sadism. The girl should get punished !  Her bladder should get tortured!!

One evening when they came back from the field, the skinny’s first way was to the toilet to take a much needed pee, but as soon as she did get down from the trailer, she was ordered to the bailiff’s office.

She wanted to the toilet before but they did not let her go.

She was standing with her thin girl legs tight crossed.

”May i go to the toilet first, i am needing to piss since before noon?! I need to piss so bad, i can’t hold it any longer.”said the girl.

”Oh no, absolutely no, pissing is the reason why you are here, i heard that you pissed in front of the the men, i heard that you pulled you panties down and showed them your cunt!!? 
That is immoral, that is impossible and that has to get punished very hard.” said the bailiff.

” I did not show them my cunt, i just could not hold my pee anymore, i had to pee so bad that i simply had to pee, because i could not hold it back anymore.” answered the girl.

”You are a big girl and you are old enough that you have to be able to hold your dirty piss inside you.” answered the guy.

”I am able, but not for so long, girls have to piss as well sometimes. Let me go now to the toilet, i peed not since early morning, i am about to wet my panties.” was the girl begging, was bending over and crossed her super slim legs very tight.

“Pee holding is a part of your work, a part of your education and i will train you that part and for your wrongdoing you will get punished now.”said the man.

”Let me piss before you punish me!!” said the girl.

”Oh no, you will not piss!
Banned  to pee will be your punishment!
A punishment should be painful, it should hurt and you will see needing to pee and being not allowed to do it and being forced to hold it back although your bladder is near to burst, can get pretty painful. But that will be the best punishment and the best training at once for your special wrongdoing.” said the guy with a smile on his face.

” The first day at the field i pissed my panties, the second day i was squatting and since then i trained myself to hold it all day long and to endure the pain, but more i can’t stand. Let me to the toilet before i piss myself again.” said the girl, pressed both hands between her thin girl thighs and squatted down.

Her naked thighs up to her panties and her awful need to pee, turned him on very much.

”No panned to piss and bladder torture, will be your punishment. I don’t let you to the toilet, no matter how urgently and how painful you will need it!” answered the man.

”Let me finally pee, i need to go since before noon, i can’t bear it longer, I’ll piss my panties if you don’t let me go.” was she begging.

” Strip your clothes, drink 2 large glass water and hold it for one hour more. Then I’ll think about that i let you to the toilet.” answered the guy.

“Today is just the first part of your punishing, but you punishment will last all week long.” he recharged.

“ Why do you guys always like to torture us girls? Why do you like to see us suffer and why don’t you let us piss if we need to? Since i can remember i got told “ wait and hold it “ or “ girls have to learn to suppress their bodily needs” “ girls have to be able to hold it until they are allowed to pee” “ girls should never begging for to go “, but can you guys not understand that we girls are needing to piss as well and that we feel a pain too, if our bladders are full to explode?“
Let me piss, it hurts me so much!” said the skinny.

She is not allowed to talk like that with him, but he was glad about it, it gave him a extra reason to punish her more and worse.

”Punishment has to hurt, it has to be painful and no absolutely no, you are not allowed to go to the toilet and woe betide you piss your panties, I’ll cork your piss hole shut until tomorrow, then you will see and feel what it means need to piss.” said the guy and ordered a second time to strip her clothes.

” Do you want to kill me?” asked the skinny tomboy cheeky.

”No, i don’t want to kill you, but i will torture you very hard for your uneducated. answer the bailiff.

The girl was now bewildered and afraid, she stripped her clothes and was standing now in front of the guy, just with bra and panties.

”Take off your bra and leave just your panties on.” ordered the guy.

She was standing in front of him, naked just with her little panties.

For someone who loves skinny girls, she was absolutely a dream and perfect.

Small, firm  breasts, a flat abdomen with pregnant hipbones, between her hipbones the contours of her very full bladder and very slim thighs. Her legs were very slim too, but good shaped.

The bailiff did like that type of skinny girls and he did like it too that she was tomboyish.

She is for him the kind of girl what should get tortured. He wanted to hear her moan and groan from needing to piss.

He went behind her and putted both hands on her lower abdomen. He caressed her belly and pressed more and more on her swollen bladder.

The skinny knotted her legs and was shaking at all her body from the effort to keep her panties dry.

”Stop that, I’ll piss myself, i do it in my panties!” said the girl.

”I told you what happens if you piss your panties.” replied the man.

”Stop it, please stop it, don’t hurt me so much.” was the girl begging.

Sure that the guy did not stop, he wanted more and he could not get enough from torturing her and her girl bladder. He pressed and pushed her so very full bladder so hard until the poor girls panties were getting wet.

At little bit wee was running down on her naked, slim thighs.

”Do you plug me up now?” asked the girl worried.

” No you did not piss your self, you just wetted your panties a little bit. This time i will have mercy with you, but i see, i have a lot of work in front of me with you.

Tomorrow you come at the same time, you are not allowed to go to the toilet before, you bring your badder very full and then we will see what happens.” answered the man.

How ordered, was the girl next day at the bailiff‘s office.As soon as she closed the door behind her, she crossed her legs.

“My bladder is so full!! May i go to the toilet please?“ she asked.

“No, you may not. We make a little journey to the fields and to the paddock.“ said the guy.

“Can i please pee before we leave? It is so urgently since so long! Let me go please.“ begged the girl, pressed both hands between her thighs and bended over to demonstrate the urgency.

Absolutely wrong what she did, that was a extra turn on for the guy. He wanted not let her pee, not even if she would explode.

“No i don’t let you go, but you will drink a large glass water before we leave and stop to beg for a piss!

Did you forget it, you told me that you got told that a girl is not allowed to ask for a toilet and less than ever she is not allowed to ask a guy for permission to piss. Girls have to hold it. Hold it, you are old enough.“said the man.

They went to a small, old lorry. He wanted to have the girl close by his side, to be able to watch her fight against her strong urge.

He did get what he wanted, as soon as she was sitting, she pushed her gown between her thighs and showed him her slim girl thighs naked up to the top. 
The farm track was very bumpy and that was very painful for the girl, especially for her overfilled bladder.

“Can you please drive slower, those bumps hurts my bladder so much.“ begged the girl.

“Is it really so bad?“ asked the guy and could not wait that it would get worse for the young, skinny girl.

He enjoyed to think about how much water was on the way to her very full bladder.

“That is more than bad, that is nearly unbearable, it hurts so much that i think my bladder burst at every single bump.

The guy had all the time of the world, he loved to enjoy every minute with the bursting full girl beside him and he loved the thought that  her bladder will get fuller and fuller. 
Not till one hour he stopped at a field and showed her some plans.

The girl did slowly get out of the lorry. She pressed one hand hard under her gown exactly at her panties over her slit where the girls pee want to come out so bad and so urgently. She could no more stand upright and she could not normally walke.

„Let me piss please. I have been a good girl, i said please, i begged you, i did drink all the water and i did hold it for so long although it was hurting so bad for so long, let me squat here.“ was the girl begging.

“No you are not allowed to pee, i don’t let you squat, you have a bladder for to collect your dirty, smelly girl piss, use your bladder and hold it.“ answered the guy.

“My bladder must be already giant as a pumpkin, let me piss now.“ said the girl.

He did not let her squat, he did not let her piss, she had to go back with crossed legs  to the lorry. 
She squeezed her thin girl thighs together as hard as possible, she was rubbing her bony knees and she moaned and groaned.

The guy putted his his hand on the girls slim, naked, sexy thigh and he could feel at every bump how she tensed her muscles to hold her pee back in her slim body.

“Why do you hurt me so bad , why do you torture me so much? Just because i am a girl and just because you love it if girls get nearly crazy from needing to pee so bad?“ asked the skinny.

The guy did not answer to her question. It was quiet for some minutes.

“I can’t no more, I’ll piss myself, i overflow your car if you don’t let me go now.“ said the girl a little later.

She did not pee since early morning, she was needing to go all afternoon, she had to drink a large glass water on her so much overfilled bladder.

The guy did know and he could feel it, that she was very near to her limit. He had 2 options. He could drive on and on and don’t stop for her to let her go until she piss herself, or he drive as long until she reach her absolutely limit and let her squat and watch her piss.

7 hours ago, huberp76 said:

The guy did know and he could feel it, that she was very near to her limit. He had 2 options. He could drive on and on and don’t stop for her to let her go until she piss herself, or he drive as long until she reach her absolutely limit and let her squat and watch her piss.

Option 1..... Accompanied by some consequent punishments or plugging after one/two spurts!

3 hours ago, Hon3y said:

Option 1..... Accompanied by some consequent punishments or plugging after one/two spurts!

I agree, the skinny tomboy is the kind of girl who should get punished and tortured.Her bladder can never be full and stretched enough and her need to pee can never be enough urgently and painful.

The guy started to think about the girls question “ why do you love to torture me so much, why don’t you let me piss although you know that i am needing it so urgently and painful?”

He did not find a simple answer for her question. There is something deep inside him that makes him horny if a girl is needing to pee, but is not allowed to go, if she is forced to hold it for extreme long periods of time.

He was so turned on and aroused from the girl beside him, that he wanted not miss even 1 minute of her painful “pee holding fight”.

”I don’t let that gal piss, not even if her bladder will burst inside her thin abdomen.” he though to himself.

”How much longer can she bear up? How much longer can she endure that?” he asked himself.

” Let me piss please! I am needing it so bad, it hurts so much, let me finally pee, i have been holding it for so long.”she was begging.

”No i don’t let you. You are a young girl, with a young, healthy body, you can hold it!  Girls have always be able to hold their piss, no matter how bad it gets an how bad they are needing to go.”answered the guy.

” Get i punished for to be a girl?

Girls need to pee! Girls feel a pain if they don’t pee ! Have you ever held your piss all day, or longer? Did you ever feel how much that is hurting ?“ asked the tomboy angry.

“No because it is not necessary, we men can piss nearly everywhere, but you girls have to pull down your panties, you have to squat and you show us your naked cunt when you piss and that make us want to fuck you. It is absolutely not allowed for you girls to show us men your bare cunt, therefore you have to hold it no matter what!“ said the man.

“No matter what!?? It is giant opposite between talking and doing it. You can tell me that i have to hold it until tomorrow, but i will never be able to do it. Let me piss now, my bladder is up to my navel and hard as a melon. It’s nearly coming out of me!! Let me squat somewhere, i MUST let out.“ was the girl begging.

The guy was sliding with his hand up on her slim girl tight till her little panties. He lifted her clothes and said „ is it really that bad? Show me your belly and your big, full bladder.“ 

It was so horny for him to see her bladder bulging out between her hipbones out of her slim abdomen.

He started to caress her belly and he wanted to feel the firmness of her overfilled bladder.

“I’ll piss if you press just minimal! Just a touch will be to much for me.“ don’t torture me any longer, you can see now how full i am. Stop somewhere and let me piss!“ said the girl.

“ No, stop to beg, i don’t let you.

2 hours ago you told me that you can’t hold it any longer longer and now you are still holding it. I think 2 hours later you will still be able to hold it.
Since how long are you needing to go?“ asked the guy.

“You use my painful suffering for to make you horny. You want to hear how bad it is and how long i need to piss, because it turns you on to see me frantic to piss and squirm from pain.” answered the tomboy.

She talk in a way with the bailiff which would be never allowed, but he let her do it.

He did like her tomboy style and it gives him more reason for punishing her. Her girl bladder has to pay for that.

„I tell you my harm and my hurt, but then you let me piss, is that a deal?”she said.

” You have no right for a deal, you just have to obey and to control the needs of your skinny, horny body.” answered the man and pressed hard on her swollen bladder.

The poor girl was bending and shaking and exclaimed a loud AAAHHH and AAUU.

Her little panties were getting wet over her slit and turned from white to yellow.

”You dirty gal pissed in your panties, i told you that you are not allowed to piss, you have to get punished very hard for disobedience.” said the man.

”That was not fair what you did with me, you pressed so hard, you pushed my pee out of me, but it was just one spurt.

“What will you do with me, how will you punish me?” asked the girl worried.

“What Are you doing to me? My panties are wet and my bladder is full to explode. My urge to piss hurts like hell. Is it still not enough for you? How much more must you torture a poor, young girl to get satisfied? Would you like to make me to your dirty, little slut, would you like to fuck me until i piss, until i burst ?” asked the tomboy.

“ You are such a naughty, spoiled brat, i should do with you what you said, for punishing for taking like that with me, i should plug you up for some hours and then i should fuck you until you piss yourself .” answered the guy.

”Why are you so rude to me? I have been such a good girl, i have been holding it for so long.
Not even 2 weeks ago i pissed  my panties and i had to squat at afternoon at the field, because i could not hold it any longer and now i can bear up until back at the farm.” said the girl.

”That is really a good enhancement of your holding performance. Since how long are you needing to go today?” asked the guy and could no more hide his horniness in his voice.

”It was like every day, i piss at 6.30am and i feel my bladder again at about 10 am. At noon i would need to go urgently and late at the afternoon it is getting painful, but i have to hold it and i have to work with a very full bladder.
On the way to the farm it is hurting me very bad and you can’t imagine just a little bit what i am feeling now, but i think that you like that and you can’t get enough from torturing me.

I can never win that game against you, when i am able to hold it all day until i am back to the farm, then you don’t let me to the toilet, you make me hold for hours longer and if i am still able to hold it, then you press and push on my bladder until i piss myself, or you don’t let me go until i must piss myself.

I have no chance, you will always win!”said the girl.

” You think that we play a game, okay then let us play a game, but i make the rules and they will always torture your bladder, they will always get painful for you and they make you suffer.” answered the guy.

The skinny did know that she had no rights and no chance, they did not have to have rules, they did not need rules, she was always committed to him and she always had to obey, but on the other hand she did know and she did feel that he was a little bit addicted to her and to her young, skinny body and she could shortchange that, she only had to be ready and willing to hold her pee and to let him her bladder torture.

That could be a little chance for her against the big and mighty bailiff.

The guy had a problem, he had a meeting late at the evening and could not use that situation much longer. He was a little bit disappointed about it.  He wanted to make her hold much longer, he wanted to torture that skinny gal so much, he wanted not let her piss until she piss herself, but he had not time enough.

To bring her home and let her to the toilet would be too bad for him, it would have been pity for all that pee what she was holding back inside her for so long.

He did use the time to drive around with her for a half an hour long, he could enjoy to see how she was rubbing her knees, how she pressed her slim thighs together, he had his hand on her thigh and could feel how she tensed her muscles hard to keep it in and he could hear her moan.

”Let me piss please, before it is too late!” she was begging and was bending over.

The guy stopped the lorry and ordered her to strip her clothes.

The girl obeyed. It was so hornymaking for him to see her thin belly so swollen with her overfilled bladder, to see her bladder bulging out over her tiny panties up to her belly button. It must have been very painful for her to hold so much piss ,but it was painful for him too, not to fuck her. 

He could not resist to push in her abdomen and to press her bladder so hard until her already wet panties were getting more wet. Her body was shaking from the effort to hold it again after she pissed 2 or 3 spurts in her panties, but she did know that she would not be able to endure that much longer.

She had to stop him, but he was in ecstasy with torturing her so much, he did not let him stop until she opened his fly.

She took out his bone hard dick and took it in her mouth. She made him the best blow job he ever had.

After he did cum in her mouth, she asked “may i pee now?”

”Yes you may.” he answered. She did slowly and carefully of her bursting full bladder get out of the lorry.

She pulled her panties down under her knees knees and pissed like a mare.

She pissed so hard, so powerful and with so much pressure that the guy thought it must tear her little piss hole.

” It feels sooo good !” she moaned and asked “ how will you punish me tomorrow for my wet panties?”  touring she pissed.

”It seams like you like it to get punished and tortured, do you?” asked the man.