Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many years ago, worked a lot of people at a large farm. At summer and at autumn, at the harvest time, they worked all day long at the field. A tractor with trailer took them early at the morning

Poor Amanda stopped again once or twice to cross her slim, lovely bare legs before they reached the little stone house. As soon as they were inside, Amanda pressed both hands between her thighs a

The guy did enjoy to lie beside the girl and to watch her young beauty body in the light of the fire. He did like to knead her firm breasts, to caress her thighs and to lick her smooth skin all over h

“ There is something wrong with us, we should have mercy with that poor thing, but we don’t have just a little bit mercy with her, contrary we get turned on and aroused to see her suffer from needing to wee so bad. We love to see her rubbing her knees, it is so hot for us to see how she is trembling from squeezing her thighs together with all her power to keep her panties dry .( They did not know that she doesn’t wear panties anymore) It would be great to see the wee running down on her naked, horny legs.” said one of the boys.

”Maybe that it is bad, but who cares about it!!?? Nothing makes more horny than a girl who is desperate and frantic to piss.

If i see her cross her legs and squeeze her thighs together, i have the desire to uncross her legs, to push her thighs apart and to fuck her.” replied the other young man.

The men were very primitive to that time, they could not talk in a better language and they could not think anything else than to have sex with a girl.

The girl noticed that the boys watched her, she turned around pressed her hands between her thighs,  bended over and said “sorry guy’s that i act like a little girl, but i need to pee so unbelievable urgently .”

” And why don’t you go?” asked on of the guys, although he did know it very well why she didn’t.

“ Because i am not allowed to go to the the toilet, i am forced to hold my pee, it is a punishing, i have not weed since 6.30 am! I am holding so much urine back that my bladder that it is near to explode and it hurts so much.” she answered.

The guy wanted to know why she gets punished and the girl told them because she did wet her panties in front of the bailiff  and that would be absolutely irreverent, he said and he told her that she has to get punished for that and he told her that he will train her discipline and train her to hold her urine like girls should be able to do it, if it is necessary for extreme long periods of time.

” That is more than bad, first he don’t let you go to the toilet after a long holding day and then when you can’t stand it anymore, when it’s coming out against your will, then you get punished .” said one boy.

”Are your panties still wet from your wee?” wanted the other guy know.

”I don’t wear panties anymore.” answered the girl.

”You honesty tell me that you are buck naked under that little piece of fabric and that your bladder is full to burst??!!!!!
Girl you can’t even imagine how much that makes me want to fuck you very hard.” said the boy.

“Sorry i did not want to make you horny, i don’t know and i can’t understand why you boys gets so turned on if we girls have to hold it and if we are needing to wee like crazy.” said the girl at the same moment when the bailiff came.

He could not really understand what about they talked. The boys disappeared with a boner in their pants as fast as possible.

The girl was afraid and crossed her sexy, naked legs. “ May i piss now?” she asked.

”Yes you may.” answered the man and the girl was totally surprised and relieved that she was finally allowed to go, she nearly could not believe it.

He told her that she should go a second time before sleeping.
He explained her that he knows very well that if girls piss after they held a very full bladder for a very long time that they have their bladder full again in a very short time.

He told her at last, that she will be not allowed to go to the toilet turning the night and that she is not allowed to piss in the morning. She has to be full from the night when he pick her up in the morning.

”How long do i have to hold it?” she wanted to know.

”We will see, i think all day long.”answered the man.

“I absolutely can’t bear up to hold my morning pee all day long, no girl in the whole world can endure that.” the girl though to herself.

The guy is leading the girl to the toilet, he wanted to hear her piss after holding it for so long. She could no more walk upright, she walked with nearly crossed legs and finally she had reached the toilet.

He was standing in front of the door and could hear how it was bursting out of her with high pressure, then he thought to himself “ she told me that i could do all what i want to do with her, if i would just let her piss. What did she mean with all?”

14 hours ago, wether said:

I like the idea that the girl's bladder capacity is to be measured 🙂

I like that too, to measure how much a girl pee after she was holding it to her limit.

To see a large amount of urine in a measuring jug, to imagine that she all that was holding in her bladder, to imagine how big and how stretched her bladder must have been and how strong her urge must have been, is hot and arousing.

„ I thought that my bladder will burst, it was hurting so much, it was so painful, that was torture at the hardest way. My bladder still hurts.“ said the girl and massaged her now flat belly.

“You girls always wail when you have to hold your pee back just a little longer, you whine when you just „think“ that you would need to pee. You girls should not wail and whine, you should be able to bear up to pee just once a day and you are on a good way.“ said the guy.

“I can’t imagine that my bladder can get so big that i am able to hold my pee 6 hours longer than i did before and i can’t imagine that i can endure more urge torment and more „need to piss pain, than before.“said the girl.

“ I‘ll show it you and I’ll teach it you, you will be surprised how much more you little slut can endure.“ answered the man.

“Why are so rude to me, why are you calling me slut?“ asked the girl.

“Because you want to make me horny, because you are still standing here with your gown lifted up, you still show me your wet pissed bare thighs and your naked cunt and offered me to fuck you, so i have to think that you want to be my little fuck slut!“ answered the guy.

She did let her clothes down and said “I am sorry, i did not want to turn you on.“

„Sure you wanted turn me on and sure you know that you are able to do that with your sexy body and with your strong bladder, but you don’t have to be sorry about it, i like it and i think that you know that i like you as well.“ said the man.

“I like you too.“ whispered the girl a little bit shy.

The guy (master) made a new schedule for her bodily needs and for her holding training.( Bladder torture)

He planned just 2 training days per week, the other days she could piss without permission, her bladder should have time to recover during the fee days to be strong enough for the training days.

On other hand he told her that it would be good competition for their training if she would not go to the toilet as soon as she feel the urge, she should suppress her urge and should hold her pee back for some hours before she let it finally out.

Some weeks later their training was successful, she was able to hold more urine for a longer time.

It was evening, she worked in the kitchen and she was standing as usual with her legs tight crossed.

Her sexy, naked, knotted legs told everybody that this girl was needing to pee and that she was needing it really urgently and really bad.

Our 2 boys who love girls desperate to wee so much, enjoyed watching her again suffer from needing to pee.

“How long?“ said one of them, with a boner in his pants.

“What do you mean with how long?“ asked the girl.

“How long are you holding it? How long did you not piss?“ he asked again.

“Since yesterday, i am holding it since yesterday.“ answered the girl.

“That is absolutely impossible!!“ said the guy.

“Oh yes it is possible , i pissed not since yesterday evening.“ replied the girl.

“You are totally crazy, you kill yourself, you will burst your bladder if you hold it back for so long!!

How are you able to do that, did you let you make a zip in your cunt ? „said the other boy.

“No zip and no plug, i am holding it just with my own power and with leg crossing.
Some weeks before i could not imagine that i would be able not to piss for more than 20 hours. But boys you can’t even think how bad i am needing to go , i hear the angels singing from needing to piss so bad.“ answered the girl with a little bit proudness in her voice.

“ How much longer to you have to hold it? How much longer can you hold it?“ asked the guy.

„ I don’t know when he let me finally piss. I hope soon, it is already so painful, it hurts so much, it’s nearly unbearable.“ answered the girl.

One of the boys had a little bit mercy with her, the other wanted nothing more than to fuck her, full like she was.

Next day at the field the boys talked about that with the other 2 girls. The girls were envious, because they had to work hard at the field, but , „Reese“ so was her name, could do a easy work at the farm.

They were not envious about that Reese was getting tortured, they did not even know how much she was getting tortured and what her poor bladder has to endure, but they were envious about the light duty.

One of the 2 girls wanted a talk with the bailiff. She was fare not as intelligent as Reese, she was a bit primitive, but she was a very attractive and very sexy young girl with a great body as well.

She went to the office and said that she has a large and a strong bladder as well as Reese  and she said that she is really good in pee holding. 
She told him that she don’t piss even once all day out at the field and sometimes she don’t go to the toilet when they come back to the farm, she hold it then until after dinner, twice or three times she did try to hold it back until she went to sleep.

“ I let you torture my bladder, i let you push and press on it if it is full to burst, i promise you, i can endure a lot if i have to. Try me!!!! said the girl.

23 hours ago, huberp76 said:

„ I thought that my bladder will burst, it was hurting so much, it was so painful, that was torture at the hardest way. My bladder still hurts.“ said the girl and massaged her now flat belly.

“You girls always wail when you have to hold your pee back just a little longer, you whine when you just „think“ that you would need to pee. You girls should not wail and whine, you should be able to bear up to pee just once a day and you are on a good way.“ said the guy.

“I can’t imagine that my bladder can get so big that i am able to hold my pee 6 hours longer than i did before and i can’t imagine that i can endure more urge torment and more „need to piss pain, than before.“said the girl.

“ I‘ll show it you and I’ll teach it you, you will be surprised how much more you little slut can endure.“ answered the man.

“Why are so rude to me, why are you calling me slut?“ asked the girl.

“Because you want to make me horny, because you are still standing here with your gown lifted up, you still show me your wet pissed bare thighs and your naked cunt and offered me to fuck you, so i have to think that you want to be my little fuck slut!“ answered the guy.

She did let her clothes down and said “I am sorry, i did not want to turn you on.“

„Sure you wanted turn me on and sure you know that you are able to do that with your sexy body and with your strong bladder, but you don’t have to be sorry about it, i like it and i think that you know that i like you as well.“ said the man.

“I like you too.“ whispered the girl a little bit shy.

The guy (master) made a new schedule for her bodily needs and for her holding training.( Bladder torture)

He planned just 2 training days per week, the other days she could piss without permission, her bladder should have time to recover during the fee days to be strong enough for the training days.

On other hand he told her that it would be good competition for their training if she would not go to the toilet as soon as she feel the urge, she should suppress her urge and should hold her pee back for some hours before she let it finally out.

Some weeks later their training was successful, she was able to hold more urine for a longer time.

It was evening, she worked in the kitchen and she was standing as usual with her legs tight crossed.

Her sexy, naked, knotted legs told everybody that this girl was needing to pee and that she was needing it really urgently and really bad.

Our 2 boys who love girls desperate to wee so much, enjoyed watching her again suffer from needing to pee.

“How long?“ said one of them, with a boner in his pants.

“What do you mean with how long?“ asked the girl.

“How long are you holding it? How long did you not piss?“ he asked again.

“Since yesterday, i am holding it since yesterday.“ answered the girl.

“That is absolutely impossible!!“ said the guy.

“Oh yes it is possible , i pissed not since yesterday evening.“ replied the girl.

“You are totally crazy, you kill yourself, you will burst your bladder if you hold it back for so long!!

How are you able to do that, did you let you make a zip in your cunt ? „said the other boy.

“No zip and no plug, i am holding it just with my own power and with leg crossing.
Some weeks before i could not imagine that i would be able not to piss for more than 20 hours. But boys you can’t even think how bad i am needing to go , i hear the angels singing from needing to piss so bad.“ answered the girl with a little bit proudness in her voice.

“ How much longer to you have to hold it? How much longer can you hold it?“ asked the guy.

„ I don’t know when he let me finally piss. I hope soon, it is already so painful, it hurts so much, it’s nearly unbearable.“ answered the girl.

One of the boys had a little bit mercy with her, the other wanted nothing more than to fuck her, full like she was.

Next day at the field the boys talked about that with the other 2 girls. The girls were envious, because they had to work hard at the field, but , „Reese“ so was her name, could do a easy work at the farm.

They were not envious about that Reese was getting tortured, they did not even know how much she was getting tortured and what her poor bladder has to endure, but they were envious about the light duty.

One of the 2 girls wanted a talk with the bailiff. She was fare not as intelligent as Reese, she was a bit primitive, but she was a very attractive and very sexy young girl with a great body as well.

She went to the office and said that she has a large and a strong bladder as well as Reese  and she said that she is really good in pee holding. 
She told him that she don’t piss even once all day out at the field and sometimes she don’t go to the toilet when they come back to the farm, she hold it then until after dinner, twice or three times she did try to hold it back until she went to sleep.

“ I let you torture my bladder, i let you push and press on it if it is full to burst, i promise you, i can endure a lot if i have to. Try me!!!! said the girl.

Now where can we find this last girl?!

25 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

I would be ready to go a long way if i would know where!!

Would you like her more than Reese? Why?

Well I think Reese is starting to become reluctantly proud of her bladder becoming bigger and stronger, and sounds very sexy, but boy, does she do some complaining! Instead of accepting that girls should accept they should hold their pee! This new girl sounds like she knows this is her role in life?

23 hours ago, Holdon said:

Well I think Reese is starting to become reluctantly proud of her bladder becoming bigger and stronger, and sounds very sexy, but boy, does she do some complaining! Instead of accepting that girls should accept they should hold their pee! This new girl sounds like she knows this is her role in life?

The new girl’s role would be to hold her pee for an extreme long period of time and to let get her bladder tortured, so hard that she would complaining!!? 

“Try me! Torture me!! said the girl (Amanda), in the office of the bailiff.

Does she know what that means, thought the guy to himself. Does she really know what she is saying?

“Can she even imagine how it feels need to piss so really, really bad, need to piss so painful urgently and being not allowed to go no matter how bad it will ever get? Can she imagine how much it can hurt if someone press her on her overfilled bladder?” asked the man himself.

Nothing can make him more horny than to make a girl hold to her pee to her absolutely limit of her endurance.

The girl did not know what really will happen to and with her if she let him do what ever he wants to do with her, like she did offer him.

She told him that she can endure a lot if she has to.

Now he wanted to show her her limit, she should know how it feels when she can’t endure it no more, how it feels when she can’t bear it up any longer and when her urge and her need to pee gets unbearable for her.

She made him a offer what he could not resist.

”For him she has a body who is made to get tortured and she has a bladder in her sexy body who MUST simply get excruciating!” though the guy.

“Girls like her must get punished for their sexy body , because they make men nearly crazy from horniness and if Amanda extra use her bladder to increase my horniness than she has to atone for that.” he thought further.

She has exactly the shape of legs he wanted to see crossed and knotted, she has her belly formed in a way where he wanted to see her bladder bulging out and did like the ordinary kind how she talked.

Therefore he said: ”Okay,  I’ll try you,  i give you a chance to show me your ability to control your bladder and to demonstrate how long you can suppress your bodily needs.“ said the man.

Reese would have said in the same situation: “ Thank very much, for giving me a chance, i will do my very best not to disappoint you, i will show you my best performance and will let my bladder suffer for your.” 
Amanda said:” Thank you, i will be a good girl, i don’t piss until my bladder becomes big as a pumpkin out of the field, i hold my urine back inside me and let my bladder hurt for you. You will see i can stand a lot of pain to keep my panties dry.”

”I hope her mouth is not bigger than her bladder “ though the guy and told her to show him her panties.

She lifted her short gown. Her panties were white, old fashioned and small, maybe they were some years old.

Her belly, her upper thighs were great and so sexy for him, that girl was like she was made especially for him.

”Do you like to see my cunt as well?” asked Amanda.

It was hard for the guy to resist but he said:” No, not jet.” and told her to come next morning to his office with her bladder full from the night.

”You will piss today after dinner and then no more until you come to me in the morning. Then you can prove and demonstrate how good you are!” ordered the guy.

On 2/24/2023 at 10:39 PM, huberp76 said:

The new girl’s role would be to hold her pee for an extreme long period of time and to let get her bladder tortured, so hard that she would complaining!!? 

Well it is possible she has a natural talent to hold her pee, and has a huge bladder; or that she has been trained from early that a woman should be able to hold her pee, no matter how full her bladder is.

Edited by Holdon
Misspell (see edit history)
22 hours ago, Holdon said:

Well it is possible she has a natural talent to hold her pee, and has a huge bladder; or that she has been trained from early that a woman should be able to hold her pee, no matter how full her bladder is.

I absolutely agree with you, a huge bladder, a natural talent and a long hard training will be the best precondition for a perfect long time holding performance.

I think Amandas sphincter will be very strong from her hard training since so long and i think that she will be accustomed to have her bladder very full for a long time and that she will be able to hold it for hours longer no matter how full her bladder already is and how painful it gets.

On 3/1/2023 at 3:18 PM, huberp76 said:

“You get only one chance to perform and if you are able to satisfied my expectations then we can talk about more, but i tell you by now my label for you will be very high.

You will have to endure and to bear a lot piss urge to get a second chance!” said the bailiff.

”Me and my bladder will not disappoint you.” answered Amanda and went for work.

Next day, early in the morning was Amanda back in the bailiff’s office.

He was her boss, but he acted like he was a master at a S&M relation.
To that time, so many years ago, had a man at his position much might and the farmhands had on the other hand no rights, not even to right to piss without to ask for permission and many times there was no time for such low needs, they had to suppress their urge for hours and sometimes all day, like the 4 girls at the field. No body did care about a girls full bladder except the sadistic bailiff and some other boys.

“Have you done what you got told? Do you have your bladder full ?“ he asked energetic.

“Oh yes sir, i did not pee that morning, my bladder is full as you want it. What else can i do for you?“ asked Amanda silently voice.

“You will work at the barn today and every 2 hours you have to come to me to show me your panties. We will see how long you be able to keep them dry.“ said the guy.

Amanda lifted her clothes and showed him her panties and her bare sexy thighs, then she did leave.

She came back twice before lunch and did the same procedure.

Later at afternoon, she was standing again in the office with her garb lifted up to show him her belly, her thighs and her still dry panties.

The guy asked her how she is feeling, the real reason for his question was that he wanted to hear that she is needing to pee very bad and that he wanted to hear her begging him to let her go to the toilet, but she did not say something like that. He pressed softly on her lower abdomen, exactly on her full bladder, a girl bladder full with pee from 18 hours.

He could feel the contours of her bladder, it felt like it was a soft ball inside her belly.

This erotic toy was not really hard, he could press his fingers deep inside.

Amanda was moaning from the strong pee urge, but she did let him do it and he pressed harder and deeper to torture her more and more, but her panties stayed still dry.

Before dinner she came again and it was again the same procedure and the same question as before.

This time she answered “I would need to pee very urgently, but i can endure more, my bladder must bear up longer, if you want that.“ 

The guy was very impressed from Amanda’s performance and from her endurance.

He could not resist, he slide the fabric between her thighs to side and pushed one finger deep in the girls slit.

“You can keep your dirty little cunt pretty long tight and i love that! That will not be your amiss.“said the guy and pushed her a second finger in her tight young cunt.

After dinner she came again. Her panties were still dry, but her belly was now visible swollen. Her bladder was still not bulging out very much, but it was visible to see in her usual flat abdomen.

“May i piss before i go to sleep ?“  asked the girl shy and unsure.

“Oh my god, what a question, what did she ask me, would she really go to sleep with her bladder full from 24 hours if i refuse her to go to the toilet?“ asked the guy himself.

“Can you endure not to piss until tomorrow? Can you hold it back for so long?“ asked the man.

“I don’t know, i never before did not pee for so long, but i can try it.

My bladder really hurts me, but if you want it i can endure more pain and i am good trained and strong enough to hold it back for a longer time , but i don’t know, could my bladder burst if i don’t piss for so extreme long ?“ asked Amanda .

She sounds too good to be true. Amanda sounds very special! 😊

5 hours ago, Holdon said:

She sounds too good to be true. Amanda sounds very special! 😊

Oh yes, Amanda is special!
She is accustomed to have her bladder full for long periods of time and she is trained to suppress her urge until she gets a natural chance, or until she is allowed to go like girls should be able to do that. She is able to endure to overfill her bladder to double size or bigger, but the strongest girl will piss her panties if she can’t go to the toilet long enough, or if she is not allowed to go!

Amanda was still standing with her frock lifted up in front of the guy.

To see her legs bare up until her panties and her belly swollen from her very full bladder was turn him on very much.

The shape of her legs was so sexy for him and he wanted to see this legs crossed from needing to wee so much, but the girl was still able to stand perfectly normal although she was holding her urine from 24 hours inside her.

”So great that girl, as well her body as her performance “ thought the guy to himself.

He was absolutely impressed from Amanda’s ability to hold it, but he had a little problem, he did not have time tomorrow, he had a business meeting in the town and would not be back until late afternoon.

He wanted to watch her hold, he wanted to see her suffer and to see how she act when she is near her limit of endurance and it would be absolutely impossible that she could bear up until tomorrow late afternoon and so he told her that he would allowed to piss.

On on hand was Amanda glad to be released from “need to piss pain “ and on the other hand she was disappointed.

It was a very large farm and she thought with a good holding performance she could get a new job, a soft job and that she would no more need to work all day long at the field.

She did know it from Reese that the bailiff loves if girls hold their pee until their bursting point and she was worried now that she would not be good enough for him.

”My urge is very strong and i am needing to go really bad, but why do you let me piss, why don’t you make me hold longer? I can endure more, I can bear up longer, let me show it to you!
Are you not satisfied with me and my performance?” asked Amanda.

” You are doing it pretty good, i think that you are a really „holding talent“ but today and tomorrow is not a good time, you get a new chance next week.

You asked me if your bladder could burst if you would hold it to long, you don’t have to worry about that.

At the Middle Ages, girls did get punished for doing something wrong with a bladder torture.

They were not allowed to piss for extreme long periods of time, they tortured them very hard and painful that way. They did not let them piss until they looked like they were pregnant for 7 months.

Special bad girls were punished extreme hard, the girl was getting plugged up and made to drink a large amount of water.

She could not piss that way, they filled her bladder until three times bigger than full and it was nearly unbearable for the girl, but her bladder did not burst. 
A bladder can endure a lot, it can stretch and expand very much, so you don’t have be afraid that your bladder could explode, you would piss yourself long before.“ answered the man.

He told her to lift her clothes up again. He started to massage her swollen belly, especially her bladder. He pressed more and more on it.

The poor girl was moaning very loud, she was breathing very fast, she was needing to piss so bad, it was hurting her so much, but he did not stop to torture her, he pressed harder and harder.

“Sorry but more can i not endure, i will piss my panties if you push even more stronger.“ whispered the girl.

He pushed one more very hard, her panties stayed sill dry and then he did let her piss in a jug.

She pissed with high pressure exactly 1.350 ml in the measuring jug.
„That is a lot for a young, slim girl like you, but you have your dirty little cunt not just for to piss.“ said the guy.

Amanda did know very well what he meant and asked „ do you want to fuck me?“

“ Oh yes i want to fuck you, you are made for to get fucked and you are made for to made hold your piss, but as i already told you, not to day.

Next week you get your second chance.
We will go together to the alpine pasture.
At the day before you piss at 3 pm, then you will go to sleep without peeing, you are not allowed to piss in the morning before we leave.

We will stay at the cabin overnight, then you can show me your limit of endurance and then i will fuck you, of course before i let you piss!” explained the guy.