Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

hello again! in case you've been here for my other live holds, i used to be omohime. 

i've recently moved into a new house with my partner, and now we have roommates. right now, i'm alone in our bedroom which has a big en suite bathroom with a tub. as far as i know, at least one of my roommates is home, possibly all three. my partner is out and will be back in about two hours. any time i leave my bedroom i run the risk of running into someone, so i have to be careful so i don't get too embarassed 😉. i could also be seen carrying wet laundry to the washer. i'm on my second can of pepsi, and i've also had some water, and i have a bottle of starry next to me. i'm also high, and horny lol. the end of this hold may have masturbation involved, just as a warning for those who aren't into the sexual side. i already feel the urge to go, but it's not very strong. if i were doing something i could probably ignore it. 

i've already had a shower and my partner knows this, so if they come home and i'm in the shower i'll have to explain why. they know about my fetishes, we talked about wetting literally yesterday, but their sex drive has been wonky due to meds and i don't like being too sexual around them out of courtesy, and also it would be really embarrassing to have to say it out loud lol. but isn't that risk of humiliation part of the fun? my partner will likely be home for a few minutes and then will leave again for a couple hours or so, so i could maybe time it so that i'm desperate while they're here and have to hold on so i don't have an accident in front of them.

right now i'm wearing a long black cotton dress that i've tied on one side to make it shorter, and no underwear. i'm open to suggestions on changing outfits, i've got everything from pink jean pants to dresses to leggings to skirts. i'm sitting on my bed right now, which i won't be able to wet on unless i get up and get a towel or two from the closet, which would lead to laundry lol. the bedroom has carpet and the bathroom is tiled. 

possible tasks and activities include:

- doing my taxes

- doing the household budget

- cleaning up the bedroom

- reading

- playing videogames

- watching tv and playing on my phone

- crochet

- painting

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oh god big leaks, they;re coming fast now its just coming out i think this is it oh fuck i'm wetting myself! i can hear it splashing against the tile floor, i'm soaking my leggings and pa

it's coming out on its own, it's just happening, i'm gonna stand still and see if i flood i let some out and now i'm getting on my hands and knees to see what it's like to wet like that, i feel so

hello again! in case you've been here for my other live holds, i used to be omohime.  i've recently moved into a new house with my partner, and now we have roommates. right now, i'm alone in our

3 minutes ago, Uniee said:

Grey 😁

i found some light grey cotton panties, a bit too small but that works lol

i also grabbed the towel i used after my shower and folded it up under me. it's slightly damp which isn't helping with my urge lol. i also realized when i got up that i have to go more than i thought i did. i'd put it at maybe a 4 or 5 now? especially sitting here with my laptop on my lap, although leaning forward isn't much better because it increases the pressure. 

i decided to play a videogame, persona 5. so now i'm sitting up crisscross applesauce and having to lean forward any time i want to type on my laptop 

3 minutes ago, Watta Sim said:

If you're fine with getting it wet, then when you're at your limit, untie your dress. I think it'd be nice to see how much damage is done.

i have other dresses i could wet in, ones that would show. a light pink, light purple, white... i could do leggings under, or socks, maybe even knee highs? tights also, hot pink ones. or light pink denim that would really show. i love wetting clothes that you can see the damage on. the catch is that if i wet clothes, i have to either do a load of laundry without being seen, or explain why there are wet clothes in the hamper 🤭

4 minutes ago, sillywetgirl said:

i have other dresses i could wet in, ones that would show. a light pink, light purple, white... i could do leggings under, or socks, maybe even knee highs? tights also, hot pink ones. or light pink denim that would really show. i love wetting clothes that you can see the damage on. the catch is that if i wet clothes, i have to either do a load of laundry without being seen, or explain why there are wet clothes in the hamper 🤭

In that case, it's up to you! But if you really want someone else's input, I like it when people can see the damage they made. So a light purple and knee highs!

Just now, Watta Sim said:

In that case, it's up to you! But if you really want someone else's input, I like it when people can see the damage they made. So a light purple and knee highs!

i put on the light purple dress, and some teal leggings underneath. i'm considering wetting a little under the dress, waiting for my partner to get home, and being secretly wet until they leave again and i can finally let it all go in the dress. if i can make it long enough for them to get home and leave again, the need to pee is getting stronger. 

10 minutes ago, sillywetgirl said:

Sounds like you should change soon.. wouldn't want to dribble in those knickers

1 minute ago, sillywetgirl said:

i put on the light purple dress, and some teal leggings underneath. i'm considering wetting a little under the dress, waiting for my partner to get home, and being secretly wet until they leave again and i can finally let it all go in the dress. if i can make it long enough for them to get home and leave again, the need to pee is getting stronger. 

I know yiu said nothing sexual but how would he feel if you just forgot to pee when playing games..and realised too late when he was using bathroom.. oops

ooooh the urge is getting worse. i've been acting like nothing is wrong, just sitting on the bed like normal, not wiggling or anything, but i think wiggling is commencing. i can also hear one of my roommates out in the kitchen, so there's a small chance she'll knock on my door at some point. this dress is an off the shoulder babydoll dress, so it makes me feel sexy and cute at the same time, which is ideal for feeling like a silly girl who can't even hold her pee. i very much want to wet these panties just a little but i'm not letting go yet. 

there's just something about telling strangers on the internet about how badly i need to pee athat's deliciously humiliating. especially when i get responses telling me to do or not do things lol

1 minute ago, sillywetgirl said:

ooooh the urge is getting worse. i've been acting like nothing is wrong, just sitting on the bed like normal, not wiggling or anything, but i think wiggling is commencing. i can also hear one of my roommates out in the kitchen, so there's a small chance she'll knock on my door at some point. this dress is an off the shoulder babydoll dress, so it makes me feel sexy and cute at the same time, which is ideal for feeling like a silly girl who can't even hold her pee. i very much want to wet these panties just a little but i'm not letting go yet. 

there's just something about telling strangers on the internet about how badly i need to pee athat's deliciously humiliating. especially when i get responses telling me to do or not do things lol

You can hold.. imagine tinkling your knickers whilst opening door to housemate.. you'd have to obviously grab or try not to let the wee pour down your legs 

i just had a few more gulps of pepsi. i really can't wet this bed, the mattress is not protected and also i don't want to wash everything lol. when the urge gets more desperate i might have to go sit on the tile floor in the bathroom!

1 minute ago, Watta Sim said:

Well, don't pee just yet! Are you hydrated?

i'm drinking soda. i did have some water but my water bottle is empty and to fill it i'd have to go into the kitchen because it won't fit in my bathroom sink. i do have a cup i could use in that sink though. 

3 minutes ago, waterrat said:

It will get better again when your bladder gets used to the pressure

When you get more desperate you could walk around a bit and tell your roommates you will take a rest so they won't disturb you

i put a note on the whiteboard i have on my door saying that i'm cleaning and doing taxes, in the hope that no one will bother me in general today lol

1 minute ago, waterrat said:

but only if the pressure gets really high and you are in real danger of losing it

okay, i'll wait! i'm sitting on a folded towel that will protect against small leaks at least!