Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wet in East Texas

Looooongtime lurker finally taking the plunge. lol. 

I recently “came out” to my wife regarding my kinks and fetishes, and she was cool with it—even encouraged me to find a guy to play with if I needed it.  She even said she would do some bathroom control play with me. 🤤 So, here I am finally in the open pissing my pants without hiding it anymore. 

I've been into omo for as long as I can remember--I was a bedwetter into my teens, and, honestly, it wasn't always an accident toward the end.  I frequently wet before doing laundry or when everyone was away.  I always felt ashamed of my kinks, as everyone around me growing up was VERY conservative.  I got into a little bit of diaper play somewhere in there as well.  Just the warmth, release and comfort of pissing my pants was unbelievable, and, frankly, it turned me on more than anything back in those days.  Hiding continued in my relationships with guys and girls, and it continued into my marriage for many, many years.  

All this to say, I’m located in East Texas, and I’d be interested to chat with someone in my neck of the woods, but I’m really just excited to chat with any guys that are turned on by piss as much as I am. 

Hope everybody is having an awesome day!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...