Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Role Reversal – 12

By: Heather23               Edited by: DaddyRich

Chapter 12 - The challenge

I came out of my Mommy character to explain a few things to Chris. I was not relinquishing my dominate role, but I wanted to introduce a fun game to play with Chris and this seemed to be the right moment to introduce my challenge.

"I am introducing a game for us to play when we go to the movies. It is quite simple. The first one to wet loses the game. Before you start asking a lot of questions, let me tell you that I am willing to put up a great prize if you win. You have been after me for anal sex for a long time and I will be your willing partner, if you win the contest. You set the stage, you tell me what to do, and I will be yours completely. It will be a night that you will never forget. Your desire will be my pleasure. I thought about a prize if I win. You must take me on a weekend trip to N.Y to see a Broadway play of my choosing (and spend the weekend as my diaper slave). It is that simple...if you think about it, you can hardly lose in this contest."

"However, I don't fully trust you. More importantly, my master role and your slave status does not change for the rest of today. Your hands will be kept as they are, bound in tape and useless. You will look as if your hands were injured. People will not know that underneath your clothes, you are my little diaper slave. Further, we will both drink 32 ounces of fluid every ½ hour starting now and continuing through the movie."

"I am not going to ask you again if you want to come to the movies today. You will come with me one way or the other. (I was dangling Chris's shock collar to remind him that I could take additional measures if I chose.) Questions?"

Chris thought for a moment, but he knew he was defeated. This was going to be a strange situation for Chris because he had never been in public with a diaper on. Until this weekend, he had never wet a diaper since his infant days. I knew from my personal experience that wearing a diaper in public was going to be a huge step for Chris. He was going to be self-conscious that people were looking at him. He would be worried if there were any telltale signs of a bulky diaper. And if he had to wet it, wow! He was going to feel the humiliation as he filled his diaper with his own hot, wet, pee. I wasn't going to play totally fair during our contest, but Chris was going to have to learn this lesson the hard way. Chris said he didn't have any questions. He was mine to control. I was the master and loving it.

To Be Continued…