Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to hold pee until my limit, without having to poop.

Hey so this is a problem I've been having for a few years now. Whenever i drink a lot of water and hold my pee, sooner or later end up needing to poop, or even diarrhea. This really bothers me as needing to poop really ruins my holds. For a couple years now i've been taking Imodium, an anti diarrhea drug the night before i hold my pee. I know this is really unhealthy, and not all that effective either. I still end up needing to poop some of the time. I just don't know what to do about needing to poop when i hold.

For some more info, i have a very bad diet. I never eat fruits and veggies, i eat a lot of frozen and fried food. I also don't drink enough water most days. i do my holds on my off days, and drink lots of water to hold, as i have a pretty big bladder. I'm wondering how much my diet might impact my holds. I know i should eat more fibre, and the imodium i use isn't helping things for sure. It leads to very inconsistent bowel movement. 

I was just wondering if anyone has experience with a full bladder leads to needing to poop. If there's anything in the way of diet that might help me be able to hold my pee to my limit without needing to poop. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would probably try fixing the diet . Every time I eat unhealthy for a period, I noticed my poop gets more frequent and inconsistent. When I eat more healthy I usually go at almost exactly the same time every day, and only once a day. 

But when it does happen, can't you try to poop without peeing? I did that a couple of times not to ruin my hold. I know it's tricky, but I made it work a couple of times. 

16 hours ago, SJC Omorashi said:

Hey so this is a problem I've been having for a few years now. Whenever i drink a lot of water and hold my pee, sooner or later end up needing to poop, or even diarrhea. This really bothers me as needing to poop really ruins my holds. For a couple years now i've been taking Imodium, an anti diarrhea drug the night before i hold my pee. I know this is really unhealthy, and not all that effective either. I still end up needing to poop some of the time. I just don't know what to do about needing to poop when i hold.

For some more info, i have a very bad diet. I never eat fruits and veggies, i eat a lot of frozen and fried food. I also don't drink enough water most days. i do my holds on my off days, and drink lots of water to hold, as i have a pretty big bladder. I'm wondering how much my diet might impact my holds. I know i should eat more fibre, and the imodium i use isn't helping things for sure. It leads to very inconsistent bowel movement. 

I was just wondering if anyone has experience with a full bladder leads to needing to poop. If there's anything in the way of diet that might help me be able to hold my pee to my limit without needing to poop. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah I think the diet is what I'll have to return and work on. I've noticed the same things when I eat better my poop tends to be more consistent.

3 hours ago, ehadstam said:

I have this problem some times. Usually I manage to poop while releasing just some of my pee so soon after pooping I get desperate again but don't have to poop anymore. It requires some practicing to separate the pee holding from the poop holding muscles but it is possible.

Pooping in the middle of a hold tends to ruin the hold for me. But I guess I Can try it.

Thanks for the advice guys.