Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Hi there! trying to get back into diapers

I'd give Amazon a look around.  Medical styled diapers I think will be cheaper than AB/DL styled diapers as they're more simplistic and practical in their aesthetic design.  Plain white mostly.  While ABDL styled diapers will have a lot more time and money allocated into into their appearance and aesthetic design.

I searched for "adult diapers" on Amazon and came across three different brands that I've tried that hover just above/below $20 USD.  

TotalDry, Deltaform, and Sunkiss.

$5 for a diaper is absurd and I nearly daily drive Tykables which are preeeeemium. 

LittleForBig are sort of rip-offs in my opinion. They are overpriced, the quality is eh, and the company always struck me as a bit exploitative of the consumer. 

If you want to stick to Amazon (don't imo. They don't care about privacy like actual brands do and you won't know what is private and what isn't until "50 pack of adult diapers" is emblazoned on a box on your porch.)

- Abena M4 / L4, tabbed (~$2.40 per)
- Betterdry, tabbed (~$2 per)

If you want to get off of Amazon, check out Northshore. They carry both of the above mentioned along with Tena and their store brand, both that I've seen with good reviews. They carry both medical and some AB diapers plus their shipping is always discreet. The only diapers I order off Amazon are Goodnites XL and the only way you can get them discretely In bulk is ordering open boxes that get repacked in Amazon boxes. I believe there are vendors who make a good living off buying bulk Goodnites and selling them open box specifically to ABDLs since bulk Goodnites ship in a very obvious package with no option to hide them in an Amazon box.

If you are willing to go a little premium for cute designs, check out AB Universe (~$2.68 to $4 per) or Tykables ($2.90 to $4.50 per). Both are fantastic imo and are basically the same price as LFB but have cuter designs and are actually founded + staffed by ABDLs. 

I am not associated with any of these sites but a good way to dip your toe into premium diapers is WearingClouds. It's a premium on a premium, I wouldn't suggest making it a regular habit but it's a good way of ordering a wide variety of samples. 

Edited by subndiapers (see edit history)
On 2/14/2023 at 8:14 PM, subndiapers said:

$5 for a diaper is absurd and I nearly daily drive Tykables which are preeeeemium. 

LittleForBig are sort of rip-offs in my opinion. They are overpriced, the quality is eh, and the company always struck me as a bit exploitative of the consumer. 

If you want to stick to Amazon (don't imo. They don't care about privacy like actual brands do and you won't know what is private and what isn't until "50 pack of adult diapers" is emblazoned on a box on your porch.)

- Abena M4 / L4, tabbed (~$2.40 per)
- Betterdry, tabbed (~$2 per)

If you want to get off of Amazon, check out Northshore. They carry both of the above mentioned along with Tena and their store brand, both that I've seen with good reviews. They carry both medical and some AB diapers plus their shipping is always discreet. The only diapers I order off Amazon are Goodnites XL and the only way you can get them discretely In bulk is ordering open boxes that get repacked in Amazon boxes. I believe there are vendors who make a good living off buying bulk Goodnites and selling them open box specifically to ABDLs since bulk Goodnites ship in a very obvious package with no option to hide them in an Amazon box.

If you are willing to go a little premium for cute designs, check out AB Universe (~$2.68 to $4 per) or Tykables ($2.90 to $4.50 per). Both are fantastic imo and are basically the same price as LFB but have cuter designs and are actually founded + staffed by ABDLs. 

I am not associated with any of these sites but a good way to dip your toe into premium diapers is WearingClouds. It's a premium on a premium, I wouldn't suggest making it a regular habit but it's a good way of ordering a wide variety of samples. 

I just want to add something to your point about Amazon.  I checked out the prices on Amazon compared to Northshore since I wanted to see about making an order with Megamax and Rearz, and the Megamax is marked up badly.  Megamax is $33.50 on the Northshore site (they are ABDL aware) compared to $45.99 on Amazon.  I didn't even bother going on checking Rearz because I knew I wouldn't be ordering the Megamax on Amazon.  

Another company I avoid now is XP Medical.  I used to order from them often, but something changed in the company, and they seem to put sales first.  They literally send emails telling you they think you're running low/out of diapers, and they started sending cards in the mail with discount codes.  They were great for a long time, and the discreet shipping is nice (and seems to be standard for diaper companies), but if you're going to send me actual mail (which sometimes gets delivered to the wrong house) and emails trying to tell me I might be out of diapers (because you seem to not only not be ABDL aware, but pushing sales numbers over service), I don't consider that any longer respecting my privacy.