Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everybody 🙂  You probably heard from me with the tiktok issue.  im burstingMeg, I enjoyed peeing my pants a lot so decided to start a pee desperation and wetting small business as content cr

Just made this collage for you 🙂 you are all so nice!

My new  one 😋 it was my first time doing it in a dress actually…

Posted Images

@Burstingmeg As long as you keep your vids watermarked even if they do get leaked to a place like thisvid you will just get free advertisement from people who will then want to find more of your content so it kind of works out in a way sometimes video theft is beneficial to smaller creators as long as you can continue to make new content people will always come back buying up starting a fansly also can help keep theft down.

On 2/19/2023 at 4:52 PM, Burstingmeg said:

Thank you for all your great messages 🙂 

To answer some of you I do custom so you can contact me on Twitter or manyvids.

Also, I’m working on a fansly 🙂
And for you guys a preview of my last video 🙂 

00:30

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:07 / 00:37
  • Pause
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

amazing stuff!!! I have bought a few of your vids now and they are absolutely amazing, my only request would be more prolonged and extreme desperation! Maybe one where you wake up and skip your morning pee and see how long into the day you can make it - and maybe some where you're trying to hide your desperation and do something else 🙂

Edited by TFBphenomenon (see edit history)

Wow burstingmeg! You are absolutely gorgeous! Watching these previews, you are amazing! Yea, its sad how there are people who will work on getting the full videos and have them get leaked out by sharing them which is sad cause how it will cause the creator to stop making new content. But watching the previews, it looks like you have great stuff which will be well worth in supporting you. Keep it up!

Edited by tmivelaz (see edit history)
Guest Dmolisher123
9 hours ago, TFBphenomenon said:

amazing stuff!!! I have bought a few of your vids now and they are absolutely amazing, my only request would be more prolonged and extreme desperation! Maybe one where you wake up and skip your morning pee and see how long into the day you can make it - and maybe some where you're trying to hide your desperation and do something else 🙂

I second this!

Fansly is finally ready guys!!! 🙂 

https://fans.ly/BurstingMeg

So every week I will post 2 videos minimums, will be jeans wetting, skirt, panty wetting , desperation. 

I will be able to post smaller videos too, and more real life videos but also some longer videos I could have sell on manyvids. 

content will be different from my manyvids so it’s a good extra for a small price comparing to others pee models 🙂 

I will post photos and videos preview here more often for you 🙂 

56F1FB5A-1D3B-4BDC-95AB-80AEE04291EB.png

B999DA8E-468D-4DCB-B891-B9FC32E41E75.png

E7D897B7-4AAA-45B3-8B7A-1B028FD477B2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Your incontinence pad wetting video looks like perfection from the preview, such a great topic that isn’t done enough—it’s hot because so many real women wear them at different times, and quite a few women I’ve known in my personal life who are all middle aged or mid 40s at most… so it’s not an elderly thing as often assumed. 

Sadly I couldn’t get ManyVids to take visas gift cards / preloaded cards and I’d never use my personal card, so hopefully they’ll update their policies in the future to better support privacy.