Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Baldi's Basics Mod

Guest LockiShu

Guest LockiShu

Uhhh was not sure exactly how or where to post this but, I am making a Baldi's Basics mod with a good buddy of mine that has a sort of Omorashi overlay too it, well sort of, allow me to explain.

The mod is a simple reskin with minor variations since neither of us really know how coding works, while the mod itself will not have any direct fetishes due to the fact we will want it to be for the general audience, there will be omorashi overlays in the story itself! Its mostly just a beat around the bush joke kind of thing that we both decided to do because why not.

The mod will have completely original characters (per usual) and hopefully, we can get it done with what limited reasource's we have.

I was wondering if anyone would by any chance like a story/interactive story written for this mod on this site (of course it would not fallow the canon story but it is an open possibility for a half-canon scenario)

I know Baldi's Basics is not exactly popular on this site but- its the closest thing I can really work with right now.

Also if you would like updates on the mods progression, I will most likely post them as comments here on this topic since its generalized

if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

• 1 month later...
Guest LockiShu

Small update here: We are still trying to figure out how to get into the game, but for now most of the character concepts have been finished and yes- the first part of the story has been posted, or well the notes and stuff. We are looking into how to incorporate certain omorashi aspects into the lore and stuff without outright smashing it in your face, mainly what weve got so far is just small bits in the backstory of Main Character or Player, we arnt exactly going with a deadline which explains why not much is really being worked on at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...