Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why would she choose to hold it on the bus if she squatted already?

I still remember this. A school trip and a girl had to go pee. We did stop the bus for her to go on the roadside and she went out and she tried going. However after a few mins she came back on the bus and as she walked down the aisle she kept saying she couldn’t go because she thought people were looking at her. Why did she tell everyone that (I guess it made my trip more fun knowing she had to go and held it in) but also if you already went out and squatted why didn’t you just let the pee out instead of then holding it in pain ? I will get to writing more about this soon!

1 hour ago, mirtdesp said:

Shy bladder.  Its a real thing.  

Yeah but she had declared it to everyone on the bus she was going to pee and then she said she didn’t pee and she did squat outside so I just thought she wasn’t that that shy.

that being said I am glad I knew she ended up holding it for a long time. I am curious to this day why sue for the next two hours she never asked to pee even when we passed real bathrooms 

@Angusburger

"Yeah but she had declared it to everyone on the bus she was going to pee and then she said she didn’t pee and she did squat outside so I just thought she wasn’t that that shy."

I think there is a big difference. I wouldn't be shy about announcing I have to go to the bathroom but if somebody was watching me while I was trying to go to the bathroom I would find it very hard to go. So it's very likely she said that I am going to go to the bathroom and wasn't shy about announcing that but then when she went to the bathroom and people were watching her she closed up and was just unable to go. Also when she went to the bathroom or not she was going to go to the bathroom perhaps she didn't realize that she would end up having to squat and then maybe when she tried to do so she realized that she simply couldn't go like that.

If he is shy, it is not the same to say that you are going to urinate than to urinate and feel observed. It's normal, there are people who simply naturalize that urinating is normal but not having them see your private parts, it happened to me when I went to the bathroom at school, it was very difficult for me to urinate in the urinals when I was around people, if they knew I was urinating but I felt uncomfortable when they saw my penis, I imagine that girls are still more shy even with the fact that to urinate they have to pull down their whole panties and leave their buttocks exposed.

On 2/4/2023 at 1:54 AM, Angusburger said:

I still remember this. A school trip and a girl had to go pee. We did stop the bus for her to go on the roadside and she went out and she tried going. However after a few mins she came back on the bus and as she walked down the aisle she kept saying she couldn’t go because she thought people were looking at her. Why did she tell everyone that (I guess it made my trip more fun knowing she had to go and held it in) but also if you already went out and squatted why didn’t you just let the pee out instead of then holding it in pain ? I will get to writing more about this soon!

I think if a girl beg the bus driver, in front of all others, for a stop to pee beside the bus, that she must have needed to wee really urgently.

Then she was squatting and did not go, could not go, she went back in the bus with her  bladder very full and did hold it furthermore back.

How much longer did she have to hold it?

Was she able to keep her panties dry?

6 hours ago, huberp76 said:

I think if a girl beg the bus driver, in front of all others, for a stop to pee beside the bus, that she must have needed to wee really urgently.

Then she was squatting and did not go, could not go, she went back in the bus with her  bladder very full and did hold it furthermore back.

How much longer did she have to hold it?

Was she able to keep her panties dry?

If she come back in the bus and tell me that she did not wee, i could not think any other than at her need to pee and on her full bladder.

I would try to imagine how bad she is already needing to go and how much wee she is holding inside her.

It's pee shyness, but not just that because pee shyness usually refers to trouble using public toilets. I think it's a completely different beast to be able to go in nature. I think that it's tricky to go pee in a place that's not the toilet if you've always used a toilet your entire life, even if you're desperate. I've done omo with different women throughout my life and the toughest part is peeing in a place that's not the toilet, you really have to flip a different switch in your brain for your first time unless you grew up going in nature regularly. The solution is a full bladder plus tiredness from holding for hours.

9 hours ago, PrinceOfThePee said:

Pee shyness for sure. I've been in a similar position, where I had the opportunity to go but I physically could not, despite being completely desperate. 

Ah dam. I just find it hard to imagine that when you are desperate enough to ask for a stop and you already took off your pants (she was a girl) nothing comes out and you hold it in pain (she said it hurt the next day) instead.... Do you think its gender related cause girls take off their pants? 

5 hours ago, Angusburger said:

Ah dam. I just find it hard to imagine that when you are desperate enough to ask for a stop and you already took off your pants (she was a girl) nothing comes out and you hold it in pain (she said it hurt the next day) instead.... Do you think its gender related cause girls take off their pants? 

Not necessarily. I'm a guy and have pretty terrible pee shyness.

I used to suffer terribly from Lee shyness and had a situation like this where asked a car to stop as felt I couldn’t wait and yet then still couldn’t go! It is not fun at all, I had suffered with not being able to go at urinals throughout childhood and early adulthood but hoped I’d walked away from the car I’d be able to go but sadly not. Thankfully I’ve managed to overcome this and other anxieties as I’ve got older

however, this tale has reminded me of a situation where I was on the other end of this scenario many years ago when I was 19. My 17 year old girlfriend and I had been out to a nightclub and while I had gone the loo she had not as had complained how busy they were previously and she didn’t like going on her own. We left the club to walk back and hopefully grab a taxi on the way and once we’d walked a while I joked how much quicker we’d got away this time and she must be glad to have not wasted time in the loo so could get away (of course I’d said this hoping she’d say she regretted not going). She immediately took this as a sign it was ok to talk about this topic when she must have been badly suffering in silence (we had not long started dating and where still virgins at the time hence the shyness and elevated excitement for me). She said “No I really regret not going”, me playing dumb “really, why?”, her “because I’m so desperate I’m worried I might wet myself”.

You can imagine my thrill but also my worry as this was a woman I really liked and we were in early stages of dating so I didn’t want her in pain or to hate me so I wanted to help her but given we were on a busy road with no shops or bars open I didn’t immediately see how I could. We walked a little longer and ahead I saw a public footpath into a field with some bushes and trees and I said “if it’s really that bad you could go outside. Down there and I can stand guard if you want.” She said she had never weed outside and didn’t want to. When we got to the path I asked again and said she might be more comfortable if she did go. She said she could wait a bit longer but I pointed out that after this we got to a housing estate so no cover. 

after hesitating she agreed to see what it was like down the path. We found some trees and bushes and I said you can go here if you want… she was unsure but said “ok, you stand on path with back turned”. That was such a battle of self control to not turn around but I was a gentleman for what felt a long time and then I asked if she was ok and feeling better and she said “no”, I then turned and she was dressed and walking and said she hadn’t been able to go! 

despite going out for a year or more after this I never felt it appropriate (even though she later knew my kink and let me watch her pee in toilet when desperate) to ask for details of what happened. I therefore don’t know if she squatted and got pee-shy or if she never felt comfortable to expose herself so did not even try.

I then just comforted her and we continued our walk but with greater effort to find a taxi. She was very quiet and later said she was worried she’d upset me and ruined the night by being desperate which could not be further from the truth. Just as we had walked another km and got close to another park where I’d have suggested she try again, we got a taxi. She told me later that her Mum was fuming at us for being so late home when she got in and gave her a huge telling off, but she couldn’t wait for her to finish her rant and had to say “I need to wee before I wet myself” and ran to the loo.

so yes I guess I do have an example of a similar scenario of a woman making it clear she was going to squat but then continuing to hold an achingly full bladder

On 2/7/2023 at 9:10 AM, DespAndHold said:

I used to suffer terribly from Lee shyness and had a situation like this where asked a car to stop as felt I couldn’t wait and yet then still couldn’t go! It is not fun at all, I had suffered with not being able to go at urinals throughout childhood and early adulthood but hoped I’d walked away from the car I’d be able to go but sadly not. Thankfully I’ve managed to overcome this and other anxieties as I’ve got older

however, this tale has reminded me of a situation where I was on the other end of this scenario many years ago when I was 19. My 17 year old girlfriend and I had been out to a nightclub and while I had gone the loo she had not as had complained how busy they were previously and she didn’t like going on her own. We left the club to walk back and hopefully grab a taxi on the way and once we’d walked a while I joked how much quicker we’d got away this time and she must be glad to have not wasted time in the loo so could get away (of course I’d said this hoping she’d say she regretted not going). She immediately took this as a sign it was ok to talk about this topic when she must have been badly suffering in silence (we had not long started dating and where still virgins at the time hence the shyness and elevated excitement for me). She said “No I really regret not going”, me playing dumb “really, why?”, her “because I’m so desperate I’m worried I might wet myself”.

You can imagine my thrill but also my worry as this was a woman I really liked and we were in early stages of dating so I didn’t want her in pain or to hate me so I wanted to help her but given we were on a busy road with no shops or bars open I didn’t immediately see how I could. We walked a little longer and ahead I saw a public footpath into a field with some bushes and trees and I said “if it’s really that bad you could go outside. Down there and I can stand guard if you want.” She said she had never weed outside and didn’t want to. When we got to the path I asked again and said she might be more comfortable if she did go. She said she could wait a bit longer but I pointed out that after this we got to a housing estate so no cover. 

after hesitating she agreed to see what it was like down the path. We found some trees and bushes and I said you can go here if you want… she was unsure but said “ok, you stand on path with back turned”. That was such a battle of self control to not turn around but I was a gentleman for what felt a long time and then I asked if she was ok and feeling better and she said “no”, I then turned and she was dressed and walking and said she hadn’t been able to go! 

despite going out for a year or more after this I never felt it appropriate (even though she later knew my kink and let me watch her pee in toilet when desperate) to ask for details of what happened. I therefore don’t know if she squatted and got pee-shy or if she never felt comfortable to expose herself so did not even try.

I then just comforted her and we continued our walk but with greater effort to find a taxi. She was very quiet and later said she was worried she’d upset me and ruined the night by being desperate which could not be further from the truth. Just as we had walked another km and got close to another park where I’d have suggested she try again, we got a taxi. She told me later that her Mum was fuming at us for being so late home when she got in and gave her a huge telling off, but she couldn’t wait for her to finish her rant and had to say “I need to wee before I wet myself” and ran to the loo.

so yes I guess I do have an example of a similar scenario of a woman making it clear she was going to squat but then continuing to hold an achingly full bladder

Wow sounds like a desperate and hot story. I am curious why they would not be shy about needing to to go but not end up going out of shyness. Do you think she was desperate when she tried squatting to go?  The girl I witnessed was interesting cause she told everybody as she got back on the bus that she didnt get to go because she thought people were looking. i am not sure why she wanted to tell people she didnt go. About 90mins later as we were stuck in traffic she asked how much longer and I knew it was because she had to pee and she told us the next day it hurt for her. She ended up holding it for more than 2 hours since her squat. I do wonder if she was actually depserate when she asked to squat if she held it in for another two hours 

With regards my then girlfriend I am certain she was desperate and had been for some time. She was shy about saying she needed to go only mentioning it when I had brought the topic up and then remaining quiet. she had a relatively small bladder / fast working kidneys as would need to go frequently and could pee powerfully and long if she had to wait behind her normal frequent pee breaks so I knew she would be bursting given we’d been out for hours and had drank alcohol. Even after she’d admitted her need she didn’t talk openly and it was only discussed when I’d check how she was

as such it is perhaps different to the experience you raised and I’d agree for her to raise the subject and request to go by the road and then not almost leans towards exhibitionism as if she wanted you all to know she was holding it