Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Favorite anime/hentai wetting scenes?

Okay, so I don't personally watch any animes or stuff, but I am curious. 

Think about all the setting scenes you've SCENE. Are there any particular ones you like the most? I haven't watched any particular ones and even if I had I wouldn't know the name, but I remember one where this girl is like kneeled on the ground legs apart as she just makes a puddle. Unfortunately I can't remember any specific details, but I think she had cat ears?? I could be mixing two clips I do not know. 

I've never seen this question asked so I wanted to take a dip into it!!!!

Favorite anime/hentai wetting scene(s)???

Edited by DerekOmoso
Fixed an issue (see edit history)

Bashoku in Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny as shorts wettings are one of my favorites.

Also Eva in Terraformars as we can see the wetness grow on her outfit as she is peeing. (Fear wetting)

Bulma from Dragon Ball counts too even if it's not as explicitly shown but she is the most prominent female character of the series.

4 hours ago, DerekOmoso said:

De acuerdo, personalmente no veo ningún anime o cosas así, pero tengo curiosidad. 

Piensa en todas las escenas de escenario que tienes ESCENA. ¿Hay alguno en particular que te guste más? No he visto ninguno en particular e incluso si lo hubiera hecho no sabría el nombre, pero recuerdo uno en el que esta chica está arrodillada en el suelo con las piernas separadas mientras hace un charco. Desafortunadamente, no puedo recordar ningún detalle específico, pero creo que tenía orejas de gato. Podría estar mezclando dos clips que no sé. 

¡Nunca había visto esta pregunta, así que quería sumergirme en ella!

Anime/escena(s) mojada(s) favorita(s)???

I think you're referring to this scene in Elfen Lied where he urinates on the ground, and they're not cat ears, they're horns although they look like ears.

4 hours ago, Cristiano97 said:

I think you're referring to this scene in Elfen Lied where he urinates on the ground, and they're not cat ears, they're horns although they look like ears.

Oh sweet! That's it! I haven't seen that clip in a while!

8 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Bashoku in Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny as shorts wettings are one of my favorites.

Oh definitely! I knew there was a series like that which had a million setting scenes and stuff! That's pretty neat! Thanks for sharing!

As for the second one you mentioned... I've never heard of or saw that one!

The dragon ball z one I've also never seen, but I do remember seeing someone talk about it on here.

Edited by DerekOmoso (see edit history)
1 hour ago, DerekOmoso said:

Oh definitely! I knew there was a series like that which had a million setting scenes and stuff! That's pretty neat! Thanks for sharing!

As for the second one you mentioned... I've never heard of or saw that one!

The dragon ball z one I've also never seen, but I do remember seeing someone talk about it on here.

In Season 1 there are two wetting scenes, one with Hakufu during her first right with Ryomou in Episode 2, and one with Chinkyu in Episode 10. In Season 2, Dragon Destiny, there are four: The Bashoku one in Episode 3 (her heart is nearly pulled out but she kills her attacker), Teni during her fight with Ryomou in Episode 5, Kan'u while being weakened by incense in Episode 6 (we see a closeup shot of her panties as she is slowly peeing, indicating she is getting weaker), and Kan'u again in Episode 8 when being tortured by an enemy (we don't see her peeing, but her panties being wet when the angle changes).

As for Bulma, it's not actually in a Dragon Ball Z episode, but the prequel series, Dragon Ball, in the pilot episode no less. She has to pee and looks for a spot to do so out of sight but is attacked by a flying dinosaur, Goku kills the dinosaur and saves Bulma, hanging from his power pole on the side of a cliff, but she ends up peeing herself, we see a shot of her hanging from a distance and the pee falling. Surprisingly, this scene actually made it into the edited version from what I hear, even though they censored lots of other stuff.

21 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

In Season 1 there are two wetting scenes, one with Hakufu during her first right with Ryomou in Episode 2, and one with Chinkyu in Episode 10. In Season 2, Dragon Destiny, there are four: The Bashoku one in Episode 3 (her heart is nearly pulled out but she kills her attacker), Teni during her fight with Ryomou in Episode 5, Kan'u while being weakened by incense in Episode 6 (we see a closeup shot of her panties as she is slowly peeing, indicating she is getting weaker), and Kan'u again in Episode 8 when being tortured by an enemy (we don't see her peeing, but her panties being wet when the angle changes).

As for Bulma, it's not actually in a Dragon Ball Z episode, but the prequel series, Dragon Ball, in the pilot episode no less. She has to pee and looks for a spot to do so out of sight but is attacked by a flying dinosaur, Goku kills the dinosaur and saves Bulma, hanging from his power pole on the side of a cliff, but she ends up peeing herself, we see a shot of her hanging from a distance and the pee falling. Surprisingly, this scene actually made it into the edited version from what I hear, even though they censored lots of other stuff.

Oh interesting!!!!

Thanks for that little summary! I appreciate it! It's cool how you know a bunch of them lol 

9 hours ago, LupusCanis88 said:

I am aware that this is silly and not relevant to the topic, but: 

Dragon Ball is not a Prequel! It's the original 😅 No offense, I just had to say it.

I know that, I just didn't know how else to say it for someone who new Z but not original Dragon Ball

4 hours ago, LupusCanis88 said:

Something to add to the list that I haven't seen mentioned here often: 

The protagonist in Goblin Slayer wets herself in fear two times in different episodes. Not necessarily my favourite, but still...

Which episodes, and what is she wearing each time?

6 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Lo sé, simplemente no sabía de qué otra manera decirlo para alguien que es nuevo en Z pero no en Dragon Ball original.

¿Qué episodios y qué lleva puesto cada vez?

The first time he urinates in fear is in the first episode, the second I don't remember well but it's also in a fight, I think between chapters 4 and 7

On 2/3/2023 at 9:30 AM, LupusCanis88 said:

Something to add to the list that I haven't seen mentioned here often: 

The protagonist in Goblin Slayer wets herself in fear two times in different episodes. Not necessarily my favourite, but still...

Oooh yep I know that one!!!!!

On 2/3/2023 at 5:32 PM, Vaine Steele said:

G-Spot Express episode 1 has my favorite wetting scene I've seen. Can't really remember specifics of any others right now.

I've never heard of that!!!

On 2/3/2023 at 8:43 PM, Cristiano97 said:

The first time he urinates in fear is in the first episode, the second I don't remember well but it's also in a fight, I think between chapters 4 and 7

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:01 / 00:01
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Cool how you managed to snag it!!!!

On 2/3/2023 at 8:18 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Which episodes, and what is she wearing each time?

Referring to Goblin Slayer:

The first one happens in the very first episode. She is wearing her mage robes (?), and I think black shorts underneath...but they are rather implied. 

Second time happens in one of the last ones, I don't recall...might be the same outfit. 

Both times are shown in a kneeling position with her butt on the ground, and are shown by a puddle forming underneath her.

• 1 month later...