Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

27 minutes ago, joebarnes said:

I am curious, would you ever consider including messing into this story? Or will this strictly be a desperation/wetting story?

It is something I've thought about, since obviously this need requires the bathroom just like peeing would. This would be something I'd likely consider if there's reader desire for it, but since this is an omorashi site first I assume not. But for everyone here, do let your opinion be heard on that. 

Also thanks a lot for your feedback, I'll definitely think on it.

Sorry for leaving the cliffhanger there for a while. I honestly kind of forgot and was busy from writing. 

Chapter 8 

Warner and Courtney were now stuck in near standstill traffic. He didn’t think rush hour would be a problem since the town’s population wasn’t large, as it was mainly a collage town. However, the small relative size did have a few issues here and there, especially if there was a car accident.

Speaking of, Courtney was in the middle of trying to avoid one herself. Though hers was a manner of some liquids wishing to escape her full and filling bladder. She had her leg fidgeting up and down in a steady motion as they sat, not speaking to each other. The only sounds filling the air was the car radio playing some random pop song.

She constant motions and hands tightly pressed down her crotch in a manner to stay subtle were distracting him. As he wasn’t actively driving, Warner couldn’t resist the temptation of his eyes wandering down to look at her. Courtney was evidently desperate to pee and his heart beat crazily on the thought of her possibly wetting herself.

He couldn’t believe his luck that now he had witnessed every single one of his roommates in various states of desperation. But he didn’t want to say good luck, since why would he be enjoying a girl’s need to pee? That felt wrong, disgusting, and in this moment he didn’t want his car seats to get soaked with piss.

“Um, are you going to be okay?” He asked as the minutes ticked by.

“Do you get off on asking me that?” She replied hastily, her voice filled with irritation.

“Huh? I was just worried…” He defended himself, but Warner realized how humiliating it was to have him acknowledge her need. She was a college student, and adult, yet here he was asking her this question like a parent would to their five year old.

For a moment, he wished to say something to the effect of, ‘I hope you don’t make a mess in my car’, to rub in the humiliation after her bad attitude since the day they met. But Warner was sympathetic to her situation. “I can park over there by the curb.”

“I’m not peeing outside.” She quickly cut him off, even though he wasn’t going to make that suggestion.

“I mean, there’s a park we’re driving by.” He pointed out her side of the window. In her desperation, she didn’t even notice their surroundings. “Looks like there’s public restrooms here. So you know…”

“I hate those kinds of bathrooms.” She bit her lips and closed her eyes to concentrate. “But fine, go ahead and pull over.” He could tell from her admission she was near her limit. So Warner found a gap in the sea of cars and was able to park themselves safely.

Even though he could tell she was bursting, Courtney did her best to only slowly get out of the car. As if showing how desperate she really was to him would compound her growing embarrassment to him. Without saying anything, he would follow her along to the restrooms. “What are you doing?” She asked, annoying with her brisk pace.

“I just wanted to take a quick rest stop for myself too.” He figured with their bad luck someone would be using the only bathroom when they got back. Warner didn’t need to go bad at all, but it didn’t hurt to play it safe.

Though him playing it safe was pointless anyway once they reached the park’s only restrooms.

“What do they mean out of order!?” She nearly yelled out. Courtney doubled down as she put both hands to tightly press on her crotch. The tight skirt she had on made it difficult to do the usual things one might do to hold back the flood of a bladder.

“Unfortunately the pipes busted here too.” His poor choice of words aside, Warner was sad to see this. It meant she’d have to suffer more… Or perhaps have to find another way to relieve herself.

“Come on.” She beckoned him. “Let’s just get back in the car and go home. I’ll just wait then.” Courtney’s speaking turned strange to him. She had difficult speaking as her body appeared to be taking more control.

“Hey, you probably don’t want to hear this.” He could tell there was no way she’d make it back home dry. “Look, just find somewhere private to take care of your business, okay?”

“Ew, how could you even say that?” She took great offense to his words. While he could agree that a man just telling a woman to drop her panties to piss in public was rude, to say the least. Warner knew it was the only option she truly had.

“I’ll be honest, I don’t think you’ll make it back.” He pleaded with her, crossing the line by telling her that she was about to have an accident. “I won’t judge you, I’m sure there’s a good spot-”

“No!” She told him off yet again. Courtney breathed heavily as she tried to tell him she was fine. “I can… Wait until we get back.” She spoke, struggling to stand up straight. “It’s… I mean, I’ll just…” The sound of water spattering the ground entered his ears. Warner’s eyes widened as he looked down to see the unimaginable.

Courtney was having an accident. “A-ah.” She barely was able to speak as she looked down to see what she was doing. “I…” The piss ran down her legs as her tired pussy had enough of holding back the flood gates. Her bladder convulsed as it pushed out all her fluids forcibly out through her panties, which got soaked.

Even her skirt caught some of the wetness as he saw a patch form in front and the way it ran down certainly meant it left its mark down the back. “I…” She continued to be speechless as Courtney shamefully was wetting herself.

Slowly, the stream weakened as her bladder emptied itself. Beneath her feet were the obvious puddle showing to the world what she had just done. Then, after her legs were down having water run down, another part of her body felt water dropping.

Courtney began to cry as the shame and humiliation of pissing herself as an adult in front of a man hit her. She covered her face with her hands as he just stood there, unsure of what to do.

“Hey.” He said, trying to get her attention.

“Just go ahead.” She said in response.

“Huh?” It confused him. What was it that she expected him to do.

“Don’t act dumb, go ahead and laugh.” She said. “Go and take pictures if you want. Not like I can stop you.” Courtney knew they’d have to go back together like this. So there was no way for her to hide this from him. “Go ahead and tell the rest of the girls so they can all make fun of him.” She continued to speak without showing her face to him.

“I don’t know why they would…” He was aware of all their other incidents, so it would be odd to make fun of her for the same things. “I mean…” Then, it hit him. Courtney didn’t just have some mere accident because of their bathroom situation. They all agreed that part sucked, but it had nothing to do with right now. She just had an accident from her own decisions while out in public. Something much more humiliating with nothing to blame other than herself and some bad luck.

Warner had figured out what she had in mind as well, but that didn’t change his mind. “It’s alright, I’m not going to tell anyone about this.” He placed a hand on her arm, bringing it down so he could see her crying face.

“You won’t?” She was shocked to hear. “But, I’ve been-”

“I don’t care.” He only felt sorry for her. There was no ounce of revenge in him because there was no way he’d bully someone for this. “Look, just take my jacket and wrap it around your waist. We’ll figure out how to hide it if anyone’s back at the dorm yet.”

She took it and did as he asked. While it wasn’t the best way to hide an accident. One would have to be looking specifically there, which most wouldn’t think as they wouldn’t assume she just pissed herself. Courtney wiped off the tears as they went back to his car.

“Thank you.” She quietly said, barely loud enough for him hear as they got in.

Chapter 9:

Somehow in his short time here, Warner had seen all the girls go through some pissing mishaps. This also included one of them seeing him piss into a bottle. Not what most would expect their college experience to start off with, but maybe once they all got settled into their living situations, it wouldn’t be a problem for long.

As he hung out alone in his room, as was usual, simply browsing the web on his laptop. A knock on the door got his attention.

“Come in.” He said, turning to see Lorene opening the door.

“You busy?” She asked with a laptop in her arms. “I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie together?”

“Sure.” He wasn’t doing anything interesting anyway and having an excuse to hang out with Lorene was always nice for him. Warner stood up, but she stopped him from going further.

“Not in the main space.” She pointed to her laptop. “I was thinking we could just hang out here together and watch something on Netflix.” Watching something alone with her? He got nervous just thinking about it. “Like, on your bed? So it’s comfortable, you know.”

“Yeah.” He went along with it simply. As much anxiety as it caused him, Warner had to calm himself so as not to make a mistake and look like a creep to her. All they were, were a couple of friends hanging out and watching a movie together. That was it.

He neatly tucked his bed so that she could lay down on it, then laid besides her as she looked through a couple movies to put on. Warner couldn’t help but stare at this attractive girl besides him. While she didn’t have any standout points with her long brunette hair and slender body. It was not to call her anything but pretty.

“I think I’ll do this one.” She said, choosing some random comedy. “I mean, it’s just something to put on, but we can talk, right?” He nodded his head in agreement. It wasn’t a film he was interested in, so he needed something to keep his mind steady with them tightly pressed due to his small college bed.

“So is there anything you wanted to talk about?” She was the one who came into his room, so there must be something she wanted out of him.

“Actually, I was in Courtney's room earlier today.” She began. “When I was in there, I noticed that your jacket was there too.” His heart raced upon her getting straight to the point. Hopefully she wouldn’t take it the wrong way. “I asked about it and she told me you were kind enough to lend to her when it was raining so she wouldn’t get wet.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right.” Ironic that Courtney’s story was the complete opposite compared to the truth. The jacket was after she was already plenty wet as it was. Which was also the reason why he didn’t have it back yet as she promised to have it washed first before returning it as a means of thanks.

“I’m glad the two of you are closer now.” It was no secret that Courtney was a hater of his when it came to living here. However after seeing him choose to protect her dignity and reputation. She realized he could be trusted. “But I hope you don’t forget who was nice to you first.” She gave him a cute smile, inching closer to him.

“I do appreciate it a lot.” He responded. “It helped me get some confidence, knowing that not all of you were going to give me a hard time.”

“Yeah.” She spoke quietly, putting her hand on his arm. “Anyway, could you move? I’m just going to take a quick bathroom break before this movie really gets going.” He obviously had no reason to stop her, so he moved aside and she left the room, still leaving the laptop running.

He didn’t have to wait long for her to return, she was only gone for about a minute before returning. Warner scooted over on the bed to allow her on where he originally was as they resumed the movie.

The pair began to pay more attention to what was going on the screen, but did continue some small talk. He could even say he was more comfortable with the arrangement as time went on, but eventually she switched the subject to one more intimate.

“You know, I hope I don’t make things awkward between us.” She said, wanting to speak what was really on her mind. “I don’t know if you’re good with hints, but I think you’re kind of cute.”

“Oh, um, thanks.” At least he didn’t have to concern himself on wondering if he was the one taking things too far. “I mean, I think you’re really pretty too.” He then fumbled a bit upon realizing that he should give her affirmation after her being kind enough to compliment him.

“But, you know with everything it’s not like it’s easy to just go around dating.” She shuffled a bit, which he chalked up to nerves. “And I’m not looking for a relationship anyway. The last guy I was with cheated on me, so I don’t think I’m ready for anything serious right now.”

“I’m sorry that happened to you.” He had no clue who would do that to someone like her. “But then, what are you looking for?”

“For now, I think something casual.” She snuggled up to his body. Warner felt Lorene’s warmth spread over him. “And open, since I’m sure you’ve been talking to a lot of girls lately.” He certainly had, though Warner would disagree that any of those conversations were romantic. “We just started college, so it’s way too early to get committed right away.”

“I can live with that.” When he first started, he didn’t even consider dating a girl to be a possibility. It certainly was not planned by Warner to go for anyone in particular.

“Hmm, you’re a pretty reserved guy.” Lorene realized she needed to be the one to make the first move. So she moved closer to him, planting a quick peck on his cheek. They turned red from the embarrassment.

“I hope you don’t think I’m lame, but I’ve never actually kissed a girl before.” He admitted. “In the hopes to not sound too bold, maybe you could teach me a thing or two?”

“The way you say it makes it sound like you know what you’re doing.” She took his line as his attempt to bring them in for an intimate session. Which on one hand, she looked forward to.

On the other she had another pressing concern she had done well to conceal from him thus far. This being her pending need to pee. While he had assumed she had gone during her short break, the truth was that the bathroom was occupied with another girl already in line during her short wait.

The reason why Lorene didn’t want to simply wait her turn was feeling self-conscious he might assume her to be using the bathroom for a reason other than peeing.

Upon returning she didn’t want to get up and leave too soon, as it would be strange to him after thinking she already peed earlier. So Lorene had put herself in a bad awkward situation for no other reason other than wanting to avoid any awkwardness.

She crossed her legs subtly with her bladder now fuller than before as she mulled over the decision. As much as she needed to pee, this was also the perfect mood with him. If she left now, then there would be no way to recapture this moment and anything intimate would have to wait for another day.

Author's Note: Obviously the tags already warned it, but I will mention the next chapter will have light sexual scenes. 

1 hour ago, warham1995 said:

is Erica the only one that Warner hasn't talked to or seen pee yet?

As the other person said he did see her leaking in her gray leggings. But she's the only one he hasn't seen full on pee yet or really talked to personally. I still need to think of situations for her, which are there plenty in mind, but also at least get her closer to him as a friend too. After this Lorene bit, I think I need to have more plotlines with multiple girls each since we're past the introduction stage. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2023 at 11:12 PM, warham1995 said:

it'll be interesting to read about how their roommates will react to what happened and how they would help them out of their respective slumps.

I don't know why you edited again, I saw the previous one about the length but didn't have time to answer. While this is similar length to the rest of the chapters. I will admit that it is lacking in some details considering I teased an encounter. I know I haven't described any nudity in detail, but that is going to change in the next couple chapters. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...