Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Holkie said:

Maybe she and he will pee in a small container and decides it's better than waiting for the bathroom. 

Let me sexond this. Ideally, the bottle (or whatever container) isn't big enough for both their bladders' contents, but Madison is nice enough to cut off her flow so Warner can still get to go a bit too and so they both end up only partially relieved.

1 hour ago, dudelobowski said:

Still rooting for one of the girls to have an accident in her clothes, would be hot if madison had an accident prior and had left her peed clothes around her room. maybe the hero discovers panties she'd been hanging up to dry or something. Definitely in it for more clothed accidents but the story as a whole so far is very good 

I do plan on clothed accidents. It's just that a part of me wants to make it a big event since at the end of the day, they're college girls with proper bladder functions. I also wanted to make their personalities somewhat unique and have that show through their pee actions since this is an omorashi story. So that's why Rosaline is less shameful about dropping her pants and popping a squat or Madison is reclusive and more willing to piss in a bottle. Of course girls like Erika and Courtney are more prideful and you know what they said, pride before the fall. 

15 hours ago, AD51 said:

I do plan on clothed accidents. It's just that a part of me wants to make it a big event since at the end of the day, they're college girls with proper bladder functions. I also wanted to make their personalities somewhat unique and have that show through their pee actions since this is an omorashi story. So that's why Rosaline is less shameful about dropping her pants and popping a squat or Madison is reclusive and more willing to piss in a bottle. Of course girls like Erika and Courtney are more prideful and you know what they said, pride before the fall. 

Firstly, I'm loving the story so far! And secondly, I think the aspect of learning about the characters more is great. You're so right in that the girls are normal college students, and it would be very rare for them to just be having accidents all the time - so I'm happy you're letting it play out. There's never any rush to force the story in a certain direction. 

I think what makes the best stories is having them be believable, as well as a good ending, and you're definitely on the right track. 

Courtney would inevitably piss herself but, would be comforted by Warner and they begin to have a friendship. Afterwards, the dormmates will agree on a new rule where each bedroom will have 2 pee bottles that will have to be disposed of or emptied after one gets full. Some are still not used to peeing in bottles but, Madison and Warner would be helping them get comfortable with doing so. 

Would love to see one of the girls find out about his potential interest in their desperation/accidents and start playing along with him in some way. IE put herself in situations that would cause further desperation or even "accidents" for both of their enjoyment. However, this is likely a later on idea as the group is still being fleshed out.

Another idea if you wanted to lean more into the accident side of things is maybe have one of the girls be more nonchalant about her accidents, stating that it's not a big deal. That would be an interesting dynamic between her and Warner as well as her and the rest of the group.

Areas like the beach (sand), park (grass), and club (poor lighting) are all public areas you could potentially get away with an accident without causing a scene while still sharing an intimate moment with Warner.

How about bedwetting? Introducing this and having warner find out could give you a reason for him and the girl to become closer and share a secret. However, this would likely require some form of diapers/protection to be used. Not sure what your thoughts are on that.

I am curious, would you ever consider including messing into this story? Or will this strictly be a desperation/wetting story?

Really enjoying the story so far, thank you for putting this out for us!