Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 minute ago, aalloissasiis said:

Personally I'm a big fan of the whole teasing idea... But honestly despair is despair and I'll enjoy following along in any context 😏 how long do you think you'll be able to last?

Hard for me to say, sometimes I've managed to hold it ridiculously long with a ridiculous amount in my bladder but with how much I'm filling up today I'm not so sure, could be only 2 hours could be 4 or even more. Currently feeling maybe an 8/10 but if I'm determined enough I can probably hold it quite a while.

5 minutes ago, Frankfrankfran said:

Walk back to your house but slow and maybe even stop on the way get in the position to pee but dont

Omg I love that idea, I will pop a squat in a minute and see how it goes 😏

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So... Good and bad news... Good news... I made it to the field. Bad news... My privates started to feel weird, then a huge spurt came out and I panicked because this one just felt different

AAAAAA 😫 I already ammm All I can think about is peeing rn, I feel like I'm somehow holding on past 10/10 I'm gonna do something I'll regret and finish the whole 1,5 liter Cola bottle in exc

Okay, soo, update: Bladder felt like steel to the touch as I was putting jeans and a jacket on, only like 5 minutes into the walk the pain was unbearable but I forced myself to walk a bit further

1 minute ago, BewitchedG1rl said:

Hard for me to say, sometimes I've managed to hold it ridiculously long with a ridiculous amount in my bladder but with how much I'm filling up today I'm not so sure, could be only 2 hours could be 4 or even more. Currently feeling maybe an 8/10 but if I'm determined enough I can probably hold it quite a while.

Omg I love that idea, I will pop a squat in a minute and see how it goes 😏

Just don’t pee yet 🙂

3 minutes ago, BewitchedG1rl said:

Okay I liked that a bit too much, I got very desperate from it and really had to fight the urge. It's getting worse quickly again but I'm gonna hold it even if it means getting a bit wet. Just remind me if I try to give up again, hehe. 

Gonna walk very slow and squat every few minutes.

I would have ex do this on a hiking trip but I made sure she had her vibrator in her the whole time

Just now, Frankfrankfran said:

I would have ex do this on a hiking trip but I made sure she had her vibrator in her the whole time

Okay that sounds extremely hot. I'll defo get my bf in on this next time we hike anywhere. 

Update:

Got back to the river and decided to walk downstream a bit until I was out of view from the road, then I squatted right next to the water. I lost control and shot out a few spurts, enough to give a tiny bit of relief but managed to stop it. Some got out as I was putting my pants back on though... I have a tiny wet spot now.

Almost back at my house now. Still have to go very badly.

Okay that sounds extremely hot. I'll defo get my bf in on this next time we hike anywhere. 

Update:

Got back to the river and decided to walk downstream a bit until I was out of view from the road, then I squatted right next to the water. I lost control and shot out a few spurts, enough to give a tiny bit of relief but managed to stop it. Some got out as I was putting my pants back on though... I have a tiny wet spot now.

When you get home walk around you home before you go in just to tease your bladder then when you get home drink a glass of water as you let warm water run on your wrist for 1 minute 

10 minutes ago, BewitchedG1rl said:

Update:

Stop peeing already 😛😛😛, keep it all inside your bladder :3

2 minutes ago, Mystic007 said:

Stop peeing already 😛😛😛, keep it all inside your bladder :3

Hnnng, trying, so hard to resist 😅

Haven't been this desperate in a while.

13 minutes ago, Frankfrankfran said:

When you get home walk around you home before you go in just to tease your bladder then when you get home drink a glass of water as you let warm water run on your wrist for 1 minute 

I'll drink multiple glasses to make up for what I've peed out. Was also planning to sit on the toilet and try not to lose control. If I do lose control, I'll drink a glass for every spurt.

Hnnng, trying, so hard to resist 😅

Haven't been this desperate in a while.

I'll drink multiple glasses to make up for what I've peed out. Was also planning to sit on the toilet and try not to lose control. If I do lose control, I'll drink a glass for every spurt.

Your doing amazing job. Just don’t think of anything like taking a long warm shower 

15 minutes ago, Frankfrankfran said:

Your doing amazing job. Just don’t think of anything like taking a long warm shower 

Dammit, now I thought about it 😂😖

7 minutes ago, holdit247 said:

Would you consider measuring your capacity when the time comes?  I'm intrigued how much you can keep in that steel bladder of yours...

I can try to find something but if I don't find anything I'll time how long I pee lol

6 minutes ago, Mystic007 said:

Continue drink and get more desperate :3

Oh I'm one step ahead 😁

Another update:

I got to the house, tried squatting outside it and managed to hold it in. Went in and drank 3 glasses of water, now I'm next to the toilet just visualising it being off limits, I'm pee dancing a lot. It's getting damn near unbearable already but I'll keep going this time.

Another update:

I got to the house, tried squatting outside it and managed to hold it in. Went in and drank 3 glasses of water, now I'm next to the toilet just visualising it being off limits, I'm pee dancing a lot. It's getting damn near unbearable already but I'll keep going this time.

Yes toilet is off limits, do not even think of using it 🤭🤭🤭 you are doing great!!!

Dammit, now I thought about it 😂😖

I can try to find something but if I don't find anything I'll time how long I pee lol

Oh I'm one step ahead 😁

Another update:

Make sure you flush it before you walk away;)

3 minutes ago, Frankfrankfran said:

Make sure you flush it before you walk away;)

Ohh, you are so evil. 😏

6 minutes ago, Mystic007 said:

Yes toilet is off limits, do not even think of using it 🤭🤭🤭 you are doing great!!!

Who needs toilets when you have bladders?

Soo I managed to sit on the toilet without losing control, feels like my bladder is begging to adapt to the pressure or something. It's more manageable now. (But still squirming a lot)

Also came up with a way to stop myself from using the bathroom... It has an actual key as a locking mechanism. I'm going to lock it and put it on the other side of the house so running there in a hurry won't be an option.

4 minutes ago, BewitchedG1rl said:

Ohh, you are so evil. 😏

Who needs toilets when you have bladders?

Soo I managed to sit on the toilet without losing control, feels like my bladder is begging to adapt to the pressure or something. It's more manageable now. (But still squirming a lot)

Also came up with a way to stop myself from using the bathroom... It has an actual key as a locking mechanism. I'm going to lock it and put it on the other side of the house so running there in a hurry won't be an option.

Very good. Now you should wash a cup then drink a glass of cold water

1 minute ago, Frankfrankfran said:

Could try laying on the floor face down put one ball up  fist under your bladder so it is between you and the floor try that for  one minute legs open

Okay I put my fist between my bladder and the floor and immediately leaked, had to really fight letting out spurts but my undies got dribbled on. Considering taking my jeans off to relieve pressure but I think I'll keep them on for now.

Gonna drink one third of a glass because of the dribble.

Just now, BewitchedG1rl said:

Okay I put my fist between my bladder and the floor and immediately leaked, had to really fight letting out spurts but my undies got dribbled on. Considering taking my jeans off to relieve pressure but I think I'll keep them on for now.

Gonna drink one third of a glass because of the dribble.

Yeah you need to keep your pants on.