Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So I woke up really late yesterday and so I'm staying up to fix my sleeping schedule, I played Stellaris all night and realised at around midnight that I needed to go but just held it. Was at maybe a 5/10 at 4 AM, then I took my medication a little while later and it makes me both need to pee more and need to drink more...

It was maybe around 13-ish hours since I last used the bathroom

I'm at maybe a 7.5/10 now and feeling like making the bathroom off-limits 😁

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So... Good and bad news... Good news... I made it to the field. Bad news... My privates started to feel weird, then a huge spurt came out and I panicked because this one just felt different

AAAAAA 😫 I already ammm All I can think about is peeing rn, I feel like I'm somehow holding on past 10/10 I'm gonna do something I'll regret and finish the whole 1,5 liter Cola bottle in exc

Okay, soo, update: Bladder felt like steel to the touch as I was putting jeans and a jacket on, only like 5 minutes into the walk the pain was unbearable but I forced myself to walk a bit further

1 minute ago, BewitchedG1rl said:

4 minutes ago, MrPiggy said:

Going outside? I think you should change into a cute outfit first before you continue holding

Well my wardrobe is quite limited, currently wearing just a T-shirt and boxers, but what did you have in mind?

Got any dresses you don’t mind getting wet?

Just now, BewitchedG1rl said:

Most girly thing I found was a pink hoodie, sorry. I think I remember my last dress breaking not so long ago. I definitely need to go worse now tho.

That’s a shame. My thoughts were that a dress could hide an accident well. Anyways, good luck on your hold! Do try your best to keep it in

Okay so drinking so much cola and coffee beforehand was a bad idea when mixed with my medication since I wanted to hold it a while, wetting myself already feels like it's mere minutes if not seconds away... 

So I've decided I'm gonna try to let out like 20% and then refill from 80%. But I'm still gonna try to walk far away before I do it, questionable if I'll make it, though. My bladder is bulging out and I feel wave after wave coming at me.

Okay, soo, update:

Bladder felt like steel to the touch as I was putting jeans and a jacket on, only like 5 minutes into the walk the pain was unbearable but I forced myself to walk a bit further, I had intended to get to the deeper parts of the woods so I could have no risk of people being nearby but when I had to cross a river over a small log I felt it was now completely unstoppable and I had seconds left, not the ~30ish+ minutes it would've taken to get to where I wanted.

Luckily the other part of the river had dense trees and tall ferns that looked very inviting. Plus the fact that the dirt road barely visible from where I was had a daily traffic consisting of me and about 10 other people. So I hurry across, go in the ferns and start getting into a squat... But then I realize 2 things:

1: I could completely hide myself in the ferns if I really try when I squat but... Now I remembered it was against my own rules of only standing up and no squatting.

2: The river gives clear line of sight of me if I stand up peeing, anyone on the road would instantly spot me.

My pants are already halfway down at this point and it's taking all my strength holding back the flood, but I really, really, REALLY had to go, and now that I could feel a cold breeze on my lady parts... had no choice, it was coming. 

I peed for maybe 5 seconds and tried my hardest to stop, I manage to but I relieved almost no pressure, I felt it gave me enough time to move somewhere where I could pee without breaking my own rules, tho, so I went a bit further in and got somewhere very safe, then got bottomless and peed in spurts standing up, combined I peed for maybe 15-20ish seconds, then I felt like I was maybe at 5 or 6/10 and stopped, even though it felt amazingly good.

As I write this I feel my need rising slightly but not as fast as before. I'm gonna actually hold it this time, damn it. Consider my hold re-started.

Don't let me pee!

Just now, aalloissasiis said:

Eagerly following where this goes 👁️👁️

Glad you're enjoying it 😊

It got quite a lot worse again relatively quickly but now it's slowing down to a more normal rate, I prefer it when it creeps up on you slowly rather than hits you quickly. Took a detour further into the woods to tease myself with the knowledge that I could pee anywhere but that I'm not going to, it's making me alot more desperate. Not sure whether to keep teasing myself with that or go back to my house. Open to ideas.

2 minutes ago, BewitchedG1rl said:

Glad you're enjoying it 😊

It got quite a lot worse again relatively quickly but now it's slowing down to a more normal rate, I prefer it when it creeps up on you slowly rather than hits you quickly. Took a detour further into the woods to tease myself with the knowledge that I could pee anywhere but that I'm not going to, it's making me alot more desperate. Not sure whether to keep teasing myself with that or go back to my house. Open to ideas.

Walk back to your house but slow and maybe even stop on the way get in the position to pee but dont