Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Peed and Pooped my pants while out on a run

10 hours ago, tanin said:

Cool story! How bad it was when you reached the porta-potty? How wet you were (like down to your knees or totally soaked) and how bad was the #2 situation? Did your panties kept it or was it too loose? How you reached your home when you threw your leggings into the toilet? You had a spare ones?

My leggings were very soaked since I had drank a ton of water before leaving. The number two situation was, very, very bad. It was slipping out down the legs, I wipe whatever I could with the clean parts of the leggings and just tossed my panties and leggings into the toilet. I had no change with me, so I just had to throw my hoodie around my waist and hope nobody looked at me too close.

4 hours ago, Mary127 said:

My leggings were very soaked since I had drank a ton of water before leaving. The number two situation was, very, very bad. It was slipping out down the legs, I wipe whatever I could with the clean parts of the leggings and just tossed my panties and leggings into the toilet. I had no change with me, so I just had to throw my hoodie around my waist and hope nobody looked at me too close.

Come run with me. Please 🥰

On 1/29/2023 at 11:09 PM, Mary127 said:

Wow, it sounds bad. Did you consider just letting the rest go as you were already dirty and walk home and cleaning after reaching your house or this was not an option?

On 1/29/2023 at 4:09 PM, Mary127 said:

This is too funny cause, so many times, I've gone into a Port-a-potty and seen underwear and items of clothing in the disgusting blue pit. I remember always wondering what kind of disappointment the person must have felt, making it, nearly all the way, only to shit themselves at the last minute. Since Omorashi fans are a smaller segment of the population, and the poo crowd seems even smaller, the despair must be pretty epic.

• 1 month later...

Oh god, this situation would be my nightmare! I'm glad it sounds like you weren't completely devastated (even though you obviously didn't particularly enjoy it). Were you feeling sick that day or was it just kind of a "freak accident"? I actually have IBS-C, so I don't tend to have issues with fecal incontinence (quite the opposite actually, lol). The only times I've ever had problems with "messing" is when I had a stomach virus/food poisoning.