Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most daring wettings?

• The title was changed to Most daring wettings?
31 minutes ago, YassmineK said:

Wet myself on a really crowded train once, but I don’t think anyone noticed 

Actually I also wet myself in a sports stadium and at a concert before. Both those were more daring. 

19 minutes ago, Mr Jack said:

Dear Yasminek, I would love to hear more this story! Was it deliberate? What were you wearing? 

Quite simple really, was completely accidental. I was at a sports event and I had been drinking a fair amount throughout it. I was leaving the event as it had finished, and I had a strong urge to pee, but the queue was super long, and I’d miss my train home if I waited. I also remembered the time when I did wait, and ended up pissing myself in the queue in a previous experience. So I headed straight for the station, 

I was wearing some red underwear, black tights, white and black Jordan 1’s, a black pleated skirt, white t shirt and a black hoodie. I made it to the queue to the train and ended up waiting about 45 minutes for my train to arrive, by this point I was extremely desperate. I boarded the train and there was no seats, everyone was standing, and it was completely packed. 

so there I stood, legs crossed, hands in crotch, trying to hold my piss, when we stopped at the next station, people were shoving their way through people to get off the train, when I felt a very firm and hard shove on my bladder, which was bulging at this point, at that point, my piss had been shoved out of me and wouldn’t stop flowing, the relief was euphoric and I removed my hands in time so that the pee didn’t stain my skirt or get on my hands, I separated my legs and the piss kept flooding out of me, I looked down and saw a large puddle below me. It wasn’t noticeable that I’d pissed myself, so I just relaxed and enjoyed the moment. Then I got off the train at my stop whilst it was still super packed and walked my way home, though one thing that wasn’t nice was it now felt very cold on my privates and was rather uncomfortable. I got home, took my shoes off, which seemed to be unscathed, and replaced my tights and panties with fresh ones and enjoyed the rest of my evening. 

Not a full wetting but I made a large wet patch on my uniform shorts once while I was studying in the library. I needed to pee and I was sitting with my friends so I thought "might as well leak a little so I don't have to excuse myself to the toilet".

Ended up having to sit there for a good two hours until I was the last to leave. Can't show them by wet shorts!

And yes, I was pretty desperate at the end. Made a beeline to the nearby toilet immediately. And left a wet patch on my seat most likely.

On 1/28/2023 at 7:57 AM, WetFlyer said:

I've been a wetter for years now and enjoy peeing myself out in public from time to time. My bravest wettings have been:

- in an airplane cubicle and having to return to my seat all wet for the rest of the flight. Budget airline with wipe clean seats which I cleaned with antiseptic wipes when I disembarked (I don't want to cause a mess for others)

- in the bathroom during an airport transit between flights and having to walk around the airport to dry off before my next flight

- standing on a night train full of people whilst drunk. It was raining outside so lots of people were already damp so no one noticed

- many times in a bar restroom whilst drunk. Again, crowded no one noticed I was all wet with pee

- on a ferry crossing in Europe and had to hide from my friends until I'd dried out enough for them not to notice

- one night in my sleeping bag on a weekend with friends on their boat with no change of clothes for the morning. Everyone was really hungover the next day so no one noticed my shorts were all damp with pee in the morning. 

I especially enjoy trips away and deliberately don't pack any change of shorts (only underwear and teeshirts etc) so that if I do wet I'm forced to wear them for the rest of the trip. The risk is a real turn on, so I'm curious what other folk enjoy doing?

I’ve wet myself a handful of times on a plane and plenty in the airport would love to hear your stories!

• 4 weeks later...

Most Daring?  Several years back I dribbled and wet at the grocery store.  I had to go - both pee and to the market - so I put on a couple of pairs of my favorite Panties and Black Denim jeans that would absorb a lot.  I dribbled once on the way into the store, nothing showed though.  2 more dribbles while walking around, couldn't easily check on anything showing through, and one more tiny dribble before checkout.  There was a short line and another slightly larger dribble just happened.  While unloading my cart I could see that the crotch seam and surrounding area were clearly darker.  By this point I was ready to burst, and while paying, the darker spot became larger with some more wetting.  Now the wet spot was about 5 inches wide and it was faintly visible down my inner thighs if you looked closely.  Black Denim is the best!

While inside the Market, it had gotten darker outside.  I saw that I had a clear walk to my car at the far end of the parking lot.  So I did what I had to do!  I peed as hard as I could while walking!  By now it was obvious that I was soaked both up the front and back, as well as down to my shoes.  So I just loaded up my bags, sat down, and inspected the delightful damage!  Opening up my Ice Tea, I took a healthy swig and started driving home.  While driving I had to go again so I again did what had to be done.  The fresh wetness was now up to my Belt and soaking into my shirt!   And a smaIl puddle puddle had formed between my legs.  I drove around for awhile, drinking and savoring all that was happening.  At home I wet myself - dribbled, really - some more while putting things away.  

Since I came home to an empty house, I took off my shoes and socks and stayed in my wet things for another hour, puttering around some, wetting more as my bladder filled.  After an easy clean-up it was over until next time.

2 hours ago, wetgarth said:

Sometimes, I will go on a long bike ride from my house. There are quiet places where I can wet myself in my cycling shorts and have to ride back through the town with wet pants & shorts. I work on the basis that if I keep moving no one will notice. The whole plan will fail if I end you seeing someone I know. So far been OK 🙂

This sounds like so much fun! I bought an E-bike years ago and I've always wanted to do this. What colors are your riding pants and shorts?

Geez everyone here is so brave! The riskiest I've ever done outside of my old apartment parking. I waited until 2am for everyone to go to sleep. I put on tight light colored blue jeans and the complex was pretty well lit. As far as I know, nobody has ever seen me in wet pants. 😳

3 hours ago, WatchMeWiggle said:

This sounds like so much fun! I bought an E-bike years ago and I've always wanted to do this. What colors are your riding pants and shorts?

Geez everyone here is so brave! The riskiest I've ever done outside of my old apartment parking. I waited until 2am for everyone to go to sleep. I put on tight light colored blue jeans and the complex was pretty well lit. As far as I know, nobody has ever seen me in wet pants. 😳

Don't get me wrong - this is a fetish and don't share with friend etc. only here. For obvious reasons, it's personal. but getting away with wetting and being wet without anyone knowing is a huge rush!. I constantly think of ways of getting away with it. God forbid I got found out. BTW I have an e-bike too now

Edited by wetgarth (see edit history)

My most daring wettings were:
-Wet myself on the back of the bus once during a road trip with my class in the 6th grade if iirc, was able to hide it almost the whole way but the guy sitting next to me eventually noticed xD he promised not to say anything tho and i got away with it scot free, teachers didnt notice a thing (the power of black shorts :3)
-Was in a public pool last summer, wasnt too crowded, just me and a few other people, my dad called me to get out of the pool, but as I was swimming for the ladder, I felt the need to pee, so I grabbed onto the ladder and waited a bit for my bladder to empty in the pool before going out x3 but as i waited to start peeing, a guy around my age, 18 or so, stood right behind me, waiting for me to climb up so he could climb out of the pool aswell, my first reaction was to pretend i didnt notice him and i started peeing right there xD only climbed up the ladder after i was fully empty, i thought i was being sneaky, but after getting out of the pool and seeing him climb out right after me, i realized that he proooobably felt the water warmer than usual where i just stood and probably knew exactly what i was doing xD but i was too awkward to make eye contact with him, so we'll pretend nothing happened~

On 2/24/2023 at 2:42 PM, wetgarth said:

Sometimes, I will go on a long bike ride from my house. There are quiet places where I can wet myself in my cycling shorts and have to ride back through the town with wet pants & shorts. I work on the basis that if I keep moving no one will notice. The whole plan will fail if I end you seeing someone I know. So far been OK 🙂

I think I need to try this when I go mt biking.