Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Role Reversal – 8

By: Heather23               Edited by: DaddyRich

Chapter 8 - Chris tells his tale from the crib

Kim asked me to add my perspective on my afternoon spent in the nursery and I agreed. As Kim mentioned, I love being the one in control. So it was extremely strange for me to be so totally out of control and so far out of my comfort zone. I was a grown man; although I didn't feel like one or look like one laying on my back in a crib. Kim's plan was simply ingenious. On the one hand I could get up and leave at any time by simply crawling out of the crib. On the other hand, I knew that this simple act would likely draw the attention of Karen and that would have been suicide for my reputation in the community. And where could I go with my hands securely locked in bondage mittens? I may not even be able to open doors. I felt helpless and humiliated.

I knew that it was just a matter of time before I had to wet myself. I tried to hold off as an act of defiance against Kim, but I was the one suffering, not Kim. After a while I actually tried to wet myself. Truth is that Kim dressed in her leather outfit and making me her diaper slave was driving me wild and that kept me in a perpetual state of arousal. I found it almost impossible to pee in this state. The added element of peeing into a diaper, would not let me relax enough to just let it flow. The fact that I could not have Kim sexually or even touch myself was also driving my frustration and excitement levels to new heights. Yes, Kim was tormenting me, and she knew how to push all of my buttons.

My need to pee kept growing stronger. I was desperate and fidgeting in my crib. I took one final attempt to reach down and remove my diaper, but the diaper cover was closely locked around my diapered area. I also had to be very slow with my movements because each time I moved, the bells attached to me would jingle. That noise sent panic through my body.

I remember wetting my diaper in intimate detail. I guess because it was a first for me and because it was more arousing than I ever knew possible. I placed both of my hands between my legs. The bondage mittens didn't allow much, but I held myself as tightly as I could. The pressure took over and my pee began to escape into my dry diaper. Wow, what a feeling. My pee was coming faster and faster, and I was wondering how much fluid my diaper and liner could take. I had read many accounts of how wetting a diaper feels, but until it happened to me, I didn't know what I was missing or how it felt. It was true what people said. The wetness truly races through your diaper. I was mortified, but so turned on. I was rubbing myself through my diaper cover the entire time I was wetting myself. I am sure that I could have made myself come if I continued, but the bells on my wrists were about to give me away, so I stopped moving my hands. I finished wetting my diaper and laid back in complete frustration. I was not going to be able to come without great risk of being discovered. I was literally shaking with excitement and sexually frustrated beyond belief. I had never felt such powerful emotions.

It seemed like hours before Kim returned. I lived the whole time in fear that Karen might wander around our house and discover me in the process. Thankfully, that didn't happen. I could hear the two ladies talking when Kim returned. Kim was apologizing to Karen because the furniture wasn't delivered. I knew that the delivery wasn't due for another week. Oh! That Kim can be so sneaky. By now I was getting used to the wet feeling that surrounded me, but I didn't get used to my shame. I actually added to my diaper a couple of more times waiting for Kim. What else does one do in a crib? I got a great appreciation of how Kim must feel when I diaper and humiliate her. The effect it had on me was mixed. I was aroused, but I also wanted to turn the tables on Kim. I wanted in the worst way to put Kim in this crib and let her be the one on her back; wetting and waiting for her Daddy to return. But that was not meant to be that Saturday. I was the slave and couldn't see an immediate way out of my predicament.

To Be Continued…