Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Girls, what if you truly are desperate in long girls bathroom line (Includes poll)

Long girls bathroom line poll where it is assumed that some girls are about ready to pee their pants.  

81 members have voted

1. 1. If you’re a girl that is 5 minutes or less away from peeing your pants in a long girls bathroom line, what would you do? (More than one choice may be selected)

• Wait in line and hope for the best (which probably means peeing your pants)
    • Ask to cut in line (answer will probably be no)
    • Pee in a water bottle, floor, sink, or somewhere else
    • Try to find a bathroom with a shorter line (good luck with that)
    • Try to sneak into the boys bathroom if there is no boys bathroom line (and hope you don’t get caught)
    • Other (please list in comments)
  2. 2. Where do you think you would be most likely to be in such an “impossible” scenario as stated in question 1? (More than one choice may be selected, but it’s better to stick with just one)

• School bathroom (between classes or at lunch)
    • At work (while on break)
    • At a sporting event
    • At a concert or movie theater
  3. 3. If this long bathroom line scenario happens in a school setting where there are 5 minutes between classes, 3 stalls in the girls bathroom are all occupied and 6 or more girls ahead of you line (and you are 5 minutes or less away from peeing your pants), and the rules are clearly stated that you can’t be late, and can’t use the bathroom during class without some type of consequence, what would you do? (more than one choice may be selected)

• Wait in line and hope for the best (which probably means peeing your pants while waiting in line, or getting in trouble for being late to class, or both)
    • Ask to cut in line (answer will probably be no)
    • Pee in a water bottle, floor, sink, or somewhere else
    • Try to sneak into the boys bathroom if there is no boys bathroom line (and hope you don’t get caught)
    • Try to find a bathroom with a shorter line (good luck with that)

I had included 3 questions in the poll.  The first one asks what you would do in general with a hopelessly long line when you are 5 minutes or less away from peeing your pants.  The second question asks where you would be most likely to be in that scenario.  The third question asks what you would do in a school setting if there’s a long bathroom line between classes when you’re five minutes or less away from peeing your pants and you can’t be late to class, but also can’t use the bathroom during class.  Please note that you are allowed to choose more than one answer for each question, BUT it works out better if you stick to just one answer.  Also, please note that your username will be made public.

By desperate, I mean that you are truly desperate to pee, and you’re going to start “involuntarily” peeing in your pants if you don’t find relief within the next five minutes or less.  Yet you look at the line and there are at least 30 or 40 girls ahead of you in line and there are only five toilets or so in the girls bathroom (or some other ratio where there are at least 5 times as many girls ahead of you in line as there are toilets available), and there are no “better” alternatives for bathroom choices at the moment.  It will almost certainly take each girl a minimum of one minute to use a stall to pee, possibly two minutes if they are truly desperate, as the pee stream will probably last longer, and possibly quite a bit longer if they need to do #2.  it is believed (although not 100% certain) that all girls in that bathroom line are also desperate to use the toilet, and it is also assumed that there are no “better” bathroom choices at the moment.

Ideally, you would not allow it to get to at that scenario, as @DesperateJill would point out, but sometimes once in a great while, you have no choice, whether it be getting stuck in traffic, after a long meeting, or in a school setting between classes, at a concert or sporting event.  Maybe you’re one of the lucky girls that has strong bladder control and won’t be in this situation very often.  However, if you’re one of those girls that doesn’t have strong bladder control, the urge can sneak up all of a sudden as well, to where you don’t realize how badly you need to pee until you stand up and walk around.  However you look at it though, you’re faced with a situation where you are about to pee your pants in a few minutes, yet the bathroom line is way too long for you to wait in before peeing your pants.

What would your thoughts be in situations such as these? (Some possible examples might be:  why didn’t I look for a bathroom sooner, how will I make it to a toilet before I pee myself, will the teacher give me detention for being late if I say I was waiting in line for the bathroom, or anything else you can think of).

Edited by DesperateQueue (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to Girls, what if you truly are desperate in long girls bathroom line (Includes poll)

@DesperateQueue

"Ideally, you would not allow it to get to at that scenario, as @DesperateJill would point out, but sometimes once in a great while, you have no choice, whether it be getting stuck in traffic, after a long meeting, or in a school setting between classes, at a concert or sporting event.  Maybe you’re one of the lucky girls that has strong bladder control and won’t be in this situation very often.  However, if you’re one of those girls that doesn’t have strong bladder control, the urge can sneak up all of a sudden as well, to where you don’t realize how badly you need to pee until you stand up and walk around.  However you look at it though, you’re faced with a situation where you are about to pee your pants in a few minutes, yet the bathroom line is way too long for you to wait in before peeing your pants."

Yeah that's pretty much what I always say that I will do, I usually don't wait till the last minute, in fact I usually start looking when I feel even the first urge so it's usually a long time before I am desperate that I start going to the bathroom so I luckily don't really run into those situations that often and in the cases where I was I luckily able to hold it even if very uncomfortably. In a case like that I would simply just wait in line and hope for the best or maybe if I was really thinking I was on the verge of an accident I would asked to cut in line but I would have to be incredibly desperate to do that. I mean if I'm on the verge of an accident then screw the consequences otherwise, but again I have allowed myself to get into that situation and in cases where I have been an impossibly long lines such as at movies and outdoor events I would just hold it and hope for the best.

And of course for that brief time where I had my outdoor job I just didn't go to the bathroom all day because there wasn't one available so lines were irrelevant!

1 hour ago, Alias Unknown said:

#3: piss my pants intentionally because then i get to actually go to the office and not be in class so i cant be punished for being late. 

yes i did that in high school at least once. Yes it worked. Yes it was embarrassing

What happened while in the office?  Did you really have a long bathroom line between classes, and did you have spare set of pants and undies to change into?

7 minutes ago, DesperateQueue said:

What happened while in the office?  Did you really have a long bathroom line between classes, and did you have spare set of pants and undies to change into?

My school notoriously wasnt very lenient on bathrooms. 

Being a woman means taking a while to pee, long lines and 4 minute breaks between classes you can see the issue. 

the office is just where you would go because it was connected to the nurses office. You would either wait for a family member to bring you clothes or change if you had any. 

5 minutes ago, Alias Unknown said:

My school notoriously wasnt very lenient on bathrooms. 

Being a woman means taking a while to pee, long lines and 4 minute breaks between classes you can see the issue. 

the office is just where you would go because it was connected to the nurses office. You would either wait for a family member to bring you clothes or change if you had any. 

Did anyone in your family give the school administration a hard time about the school bathroom policy, or give you a hard time about peeing for pants.  Or did you have your own change of clothes so they didn’t have to know about that?

Also, how many stalls were in the bathroom, and how long was the line?

26 minutes ago, DesperateQueue said:

Did anyone in your family give the school administration a hard time about the school bathroom policy, or give you a hard time about peeing for pants.  Or did you have your own change of clothes so they didn’t have to know about that?

Also, how many stalls were in the bathroom, and how long was the line?

I have had a lot of accidents growing up lol. My mom and aunt were both mostly chill about it. I usually brought my own extra clothes. There were about 5 bathrooms in total but my highschool was divided in a weird way so we were only allowed in the area’s corresponding to our grade levels. Our 2 bathrooms each had 4 stalls but were almost always either full or closed when needed lol. We COULD use the bathroom during class but only after 20 minutes and if the teacher was nice. Most people just held it until lunch or gym

7 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@DesperateQueue

"Ideally, you would not allow it to get to at that scenario, as @DesperateJill would point out, but sometimes once in a great while, you have no choice, whether it be getting stuck in traffic, after a long meeting, or in a school setting between classes, at a concert or sporting event.  Maybe you’re one of the lucky girls that has strong bladder control and won’t be in this situation very often.  However, if you’re one of those girls that doesn’t have strong bladder control, the urge can sneak up all of a sudden as well, to where you don’t realize how badly you need to pee until you stand up and walk around.  However you look at it though, you’re faced with a situation where you are about to pee your pants in a few minutes, yet the bathroom line is way too long for you to wait in before peeing your pants."

Yeah that's pretty much what I always say that I will do, I usually don't wait till the last minute, in fact I usually start looking when I feel even the first urge so it's usually a long time before I am desperate that I start going to the bathroom so I luckily don't really run into those situations that often and in the cases where I was I luckily able to hold it even if very uncomfortably. In a case like that I would simply just wait in line and hope for the best or maybe if I was really thinking I was on the verge of an accident I would asked to cut in line but I would have to be incredibly desperate to do that. I mean if I'm on the verge of an accident then screw the consequences otherwise, but again I have allowed myself to get into that situation and in cases where I have been an impossibly long lines such as at movies and outdoor events I would just hold it and hope for the best.

And of course for that brief time where I had my outdoor job I just didn't go to the bathroom all day because there wasn't one available so lines were irrelevant!

Would you consider pee dancing and holding your crotch or ask to cut the line first? Which is more embarrassing ?

i remember during school they just put in this water bottle filler (like a water fountain but specifically for water bottles) and me being me thought it was cool and the water was super cold so that was a perk. but anyways i filled up my water bottle probably three or four times within the school day and i remember sitting in French class and starting to feel my bladder swell up and i was bouncing my leg and i eventually had to close them tightly, i remember praying for class to be over. after class was over i rushed to the bathroom and i could feel a small trail of pee sliding down my leggings and when i made it to the bathroom i had to cover my mouth so i wouldn't moan because of the feeling. that was my first accidental hold and my first introduction the omo world before i knew what it was or that it was even a kink

30 minutes ago, omogoon said:

i remember during school they just put in this water bottle filler (like a water fountain but specifically for water bottles) and me being me thought it was cool and the water was super cold so that was a perk. but anyways i filled up my water bottle probably three or four times within the school day and i remember sitting in French class and starting to feel my bladder swell up and i was bouncing my leg and i eventually had to close them tightly, i remember praying for class to be over. after class was over i rushed to the bathroom and i could feel a small trail of pee sliding down my leggings and when i made it to the bathroom i had to cover my mouth so i wouldn't moan because of the feeling. that was my first accidental hold and my first introduction the omo world before i knew what it was or that it was even a kink

Did you have to wait in line at the bathroom after that little “incident”?

I selected wait for the toilet and be potentially late for class and possibly end up pissing myself, and also selected other, simply for the fact that if I had pissed myself I would just go home, and if I was late to lesson, my parents would likely be called if I got a detention and I doubt the “she was late because she used the bathroom before lesson” reason for punishing me would go down well with my parents. 

I have had something similar to this, although my school let you go to the bathroom during lessons, allowed you to be up to 5 minutes late if you had a good excuse like coming from the opposite side of the school, needed to use the bathroom or needed to get a drink. I had a test, was about 45 minutes long and my teacher did ask if any of us needed to go to the bathroom, and if we did, go now because she wouldn’t be allowed to let us out to use it during the test. I had a slight urge but was like nah I can hold it, and instead I refilled my water bottle cause it was warm in the classroom. Had a super strong urge when we finished the test and had a slight leak when I was walking to the bathroom, but the uniform was a skirt so it wasn’t visible and no one noticed. 

Also should mention, the most likely scenarios for me wetting are also places where I have wet in the past. I pissed myself at a concert more than once out of convenience, once whilst walking up the stairs to the bathroom to a movie theatre and once whilst walking home from a movie theatre. Pissed myself waiting for the bathroom at a sports event and also twice I have pissed myself because I decided not to bother with the bathroom queue when leaving the event, once on the train home and once whilst walking home from the train station. Then school, I think a pissed myself a handful of times, the only one actually in school was out of laughter, and it wasn’t very much, and I think twice were during PE class, the others were all ones that were accidents walking home from the bus stop and not being able to hold it. 

28 minutes ago, YassmineK said:

I selected wait for the toilet and be potentially late for class and possibly end up pissing myself, and also selected other, simply for the fact that if I had pissed myself I would just go home, and if I was late to lesson, my parents would likely be called if I got a detention and I doubt the “she was late because she used the bathroom before lesson” reason for punishing me would go down well with my parents. 

I have had something similar to this, although my school let you go to the bathroom during lessons, allowed you to be up to 5 minutes late if you had a good excuse like coming from the opposite side of the school, needed to use the bathroom or needed to get a drink. I had a test, was about 45 minutes long and my teacher did ask if any of us needed to go to the bathroom, and if we did, go now because she wouldn’t be allowed to let us out to use it during the test. I had a slight urge but was like nah I can hold it, and instead I refilled my water bottle cause it was warm in the classroom. Had a super strong urge when we finished the test and had a slight leak when I was walking to the bathroom, but the uniform was a skirt so it wasn’t visible and no one noticed. 

What’s interesting is that many students are afraid of getting in trouble even over something trivial such as being a couple minutes late to class because of a long bathroom line.  Obviously, if you’re 5 or 10 minutes late, that not good, but a couple minutes once or twice a year shouldn’t be that big of a deal.  The real problem is that if the bathroom line situation really is a problem it might be more than a couple times a year you are late to a class, and it might be more than just a couple minutes late as well.  In most cases, if you get detention, your parents need to be notified.  Some parents would give their kids additional punishment on top of that which I think is unnecessary in this case.  In this case, the parents might question the teacher or administrator and ask “Is it really necessary to give my daughter detention for being a minute late to your class ONE TIME due to a long bathroom line?”   Now, if that is happening several times, then the issue needs to be investigated further to see if all those tardies are REALLY due to long bathroom lines, or if there are other problems such as “fooling around” another way (like a locker giving you trouble, or spending too long talking with friends, etc.).   If you can be “quick” and  “proactive” in your search for the bathroom as soon as possible when class is dismissed, you stand a much better chance of getting there before the line gets too long (this may not work though if your previous class wasn’t all that close to a bathroom).  But if you delay even a little bit (such as stop by your locker on your way to the bathroom), those few seconds there might cause you to get to the bathroom later, and possibly have to wait in line.  That’s where you have to judge whether it makes sense to visit your locker, bathroom, or water fountain first, depending on their locations, and what is your most pressing need (peeing, getting a drink, or getting a book out of your locker).

And if you have a major exam, sometimes it’s better to use the bathroom and be a couple minutes late than to worry about “holding it” through the exam and not be able to concentrate on the exam because of your need to pee.  But you don’t want to be more than a minute or two late, or you’ll have less time to take the exam.  You likely won’t be allowed to use the bathroom during the exam because of concerns about possible cheating, but even if you are allowed to use the bathroom during the exam, you’ll lose more valuable “exam time” by going to the bathroom in the middle of the exam than you would have lost by using the bathroom before class and being a minute or two late.  That’s common sense.  Unfortunately, some teachers are real strict on tardies, which means that a second late to class is still late.  They aren’t necessarily wrong, because they need every second of instruction that they can get, but there does need to be a general understanding that someone will be a minute or two late every once in a while, especially if bathroom lines are a problem. To that, I would ask this question.  I know you would hate to be a minute late to class, but wouldn’t you hate even more to have to leave in the middle of class to use the bathroom (assuming it’s even allowed) and miss 5 minutes of instruction in the middle of class, instead of the first minute or two of instruction at the beginning of the class?  Of course, sometimes it depends on what is going on that particular day, because those opening comments at the beginning of the lesson are frequently very important, and so are those closing comments at the end of the lesson.

7 hours ago, omogoon said:

I had black leggings on so it I just went on with my day and didn't do anything to them. At the time I didn't know why but I kinda liked it. Now I know😂

Cool, the most fortunate outfit to wet in...
What kind of shoes did you wear and did these stay dry?

4 hours ago, YassmineK said:

Also should mention, the most likely scenarios for me wetting are also places where I have wet in the past. I pissed myself at a concert more than once out of convenience, once whilst walking up the stairs to the bathroom to a movie theatre and once whilst walking home from a movie theatre. Pissed myself waiting for the bathroom at a sports event and also twice I have pissed myself because I decided not to bother with the bathroom queue when leaving the event, once on the train home and once whilst walking home from the train station. Then school, I think a pissed myself a handful of times, the only one actually in school was out of laughter, and it wasn’t very much, and I think twice were during PE class, the others were all ones that were accidents walking home from the bus stop and not being able to hold it. 

Cool.
I read your descent is partly German, but I guess you grew up in Britain, didn't you?

It's so nice you also like "nonchalant wettings" 🙂

16 hours ago, Alias Unknown said:

#3: piss my pants intentionally because then i get to actually go to the office and not be in class so i cant be punished for being late. 

yes i did that in high school at least once. Yes it worked. Yes it was embarrassing

How did your fellow students react?

I suppose some people get bullied if they wet themselves several times... 😕

29 minutes ago, Nils JD said:

Cool.
I read your descent is partly German, but I guess you grew up in Britain, didn't you?

It's so nice you also like "nonchalant wettings" 🙂

Yes, partly German, partly British, specifically Wales. 
yeah I really like it, anytime it happens I love it. 

21 minutes ago, Nils JD said:

This sounds extremely cute! 🙂

So, I guess you don't bother getting your shoes filled with pee, do you?

Actually I quite like wearing boots so that they fill up with my pee, on a full bladder it’s regular that they overflow 

2 minutes ago, Nils JD said:

Very nice! I have to admit I'd prefer sneakers over boots, but each to their own. 🙂
Do you prefer wearing your boots with or without socks?

I also really like sneakers and trainers. But my ideal outfit to wear when wetting would have me wearing boots. 
with socks preferably, white socks. 

@Alias Unknown

"My school notoriously wasnt very lenient on bathrooms. 
Being a woman means taking a while to pee, long lines and 4 minute breaks between classes you can see the issue."

"I have had a lot of accidents growing up lol. My mom and aunt were both mostly chill about it. I usually brought my own extra clothes. There were about 5 bathrooms in total but my highschool was divided in a weird way so we were only allowed in the area’s corresponding to our grade levels. Our 2 bathrooms each had 4 stalls but were almost always either full or closed when needed lol. We COULD use the bathroom during class but only after 20 minutes and if the teacher was nice. Most people just held it until lunch or gym"

Yeah that was pretty much the same exact thing in my school. It astonishes me that some people here have reported having 20 minutes between class! I mean four minutes between class I don't know how people could go to the bathroom and go to their locker. I pretty much only went to the bathroom at gym and lunch like you did once they closed all of the bathrooms except for one leaving five stalls for all the girls. And I pretty much never went to my locker I just carried all of my books around in my backpack which probably permanently damaged my back. I was one of those people who just would not risk being late to class.

My parents probably wouldn't have said anything to the school administration about it as they were the kind of people who believe that the authorities were always right so they would not have argued on behalf of more bathrooms, is that I was simply too fixated on bathrooms, which is true but I think that I had a legitimate reason to be!

@Angusburger

"Would you consider pee dancing and holding your crotch or ask to cut the line first? Which is more embarrassing ?"

When I am desperate I mostly try to stand as still as possible and try not to talk to other people. It would have to be a true emergency where I was going to have an accident if I didn't cut in line before I would even consider asking because interacting with strangers like that in a situation where I am about to explode like that just increases my social awkwardness through the roof. My extreme social anxiety precludes me from talking to people that I don't really know in most cases.