Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite cloth-backed diaper?

My current favorite abdl would have to be ABU's Cloth-backed cushies. I personally prefer cloth-backed compared to plastic and just want to spice what I use up. I do also want to try Little Kings and PreSchool cloth-backed next time I place an order.

Just was wondering if anybody has any recommendations of cloth-backed diapers that you liked? 🙂

I'm in the opposite camp and prefer plastic backed lol, but I can still enjoy and appreciate cloth backed too. I'm really happy and impressed with ABU's new AlphaGatorz and Little Kings. They're super soft and comfy and the graphics on both of them are super cute too. Plus they both have really good capacity, but I think that's because they're cloth covered plastic diapers. Except they feel like cloth...them being cloth also means when you roll them up after you can use the tapes to hold them together without having to tie them together instead 😄

Edited by LittleOtterPup (see edit history)
26 minutes ago, LittleOtterPup said:

I'm in the opposite camp and prefer plastic backed lol, but I can still enjoy and appreciate cloth backed too. I'm really happy and impressed with ABU's new AlphaGatorz and Little Kings. They're super soft and comfy and the graphics on both of them are super cute too. Plus they both have really good capacity, but I think that's because they're cloth covered plastic diapers. Except they feel like cloth...them being cloth also means when you roll them up after you can use the tapes to hold them together without having to tie them together instead 😄

I appreciate the input 🙂 I think I am going to def try Little Kings. Though, just out of curiosity, what's your favorite diaper in general? Plastic backed included. Im trying to expand my horizons and looking for any recommendations at the same time. 

You definitely won't be disappointed with Little Kings or really anything from ABU.  I'd say the same for Tykables too. Bambinos are good too but not as popular as ABU or Tykables for some reason. Hmmm, my favorite...I guess it really depends. Sometimes I'm in the mood for different levels of capacity and/or designs. Other than a preference for plastic backed, I also prefer 4 tape over 2 tape diapers too.

My favorite diaper to use is probably Little Pawz from ABU. I love their graphics and the fading pawz xD And I really like how they feel. Their capacity is good, but not the highest which can be both a nice feature or an annoying shortcoming.

If I want a higher capacity diaper I really like Tykables Waddlers and ABU Peekabus. I also like Galactics, Overnights, and Little Rawrz from Tykables too as high capacity pamps.

For lighter capacity, I also like BunnyHopps and DinoRawrz from ABU (I really miss their 4 tape Kiddos) and Tykables Puppers. I just recently tried the Little Builders from Tykables and was very happy with those too.

I don't like supporting Rearz as a company so I don't really buy from them anymore and they just changed their design so I'm not sure how they are now, but I have to admit I do really like their Safari's as a product.

Then there's also Adventure Puffs from Kit Initiative and LittleForBig and Crinklz plus plenty of other companies. I love Crinklz graphics and fit but don't like their tapes. For their price they're good though, just not as good quality compared to some other pamps.

Then there's medical diapers that are at least worth trying imo. Such as NorthShore MegaMax, Dry 24/7, Abena S/M/L4s, Molicare, and Wellness plus lots of others. Of course they won't have the same cute graphics that abdl diapers have and generally abdl diapers are higher quality

Edited by LittleOtterPup
mention Puppers (see edit history)
20 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

Why don't you like supporting Rearz as a company?

3 reasons in particular. The first 2 reasons absolutely 100% happened, the 3rd reason I don't have any first hand experience/knowledge of, but I've heard so many accounts of, it's hard for me to ignore.

1.) Rearz tried trade marking (or copyrighting) the term "ABDL" so no other companies, particularly competing ABDL diaper companies, couldn't use that term/phrase for their products or marketing without risking legal troubles and most likely fines they'd have to pay to Rearz.

2.) Rearz has a diaper called the Rebel that has black skulls and cross bones as its graphics. As an attempt to raise awareness of cancer, I believe breast cancer, they recolored them to pink. Tbh, I don't think this is that egregious imo, but is still done in poor taste using essentially a symbol of death to spread awareness and is a very lazy low effort way to try to show support for a cause.

3.) And this last reason is the one I've heard, but haven't experienced myself. I've heard that the owner is anti-trans and dislikes the ABDL community and only sells ABDL diapers and accessories purely for the money.

Some people feel very strongly and are staunchly against anything Rearz. Personally, I'm not exactly that extreme with my sentiment for them. I might get a half case from them every 2 or more years and I think that if someone is curious about trying them they should totally go for it and if someone does use them I won't judge them. But ya, as much as I love their products, I would definitely use them more and encourage others to use them more if they didn't do those ethically questionable things.

Edited by LittleOtterPup (see edit history)