Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What other kinks to you enjoy with diapers?

Like the title suggests, what other kinks do you enjoy along side being diapered?

For me, sometimes I love getting all dressed up cute and girly and enjoying spending time padded. Other times I'll have fun with some self bondage or rope play. I'll even do some public stuff like a trip to the store or some grocery shopping in a diaper as a regular guy. I'm always careful though to ensure I keep things discreet and not involve vanilla people in my kinks. So when I'm padded outside it's well hidden and they have no idea.

What about you?

Good choices! I also love dressing up cute when I can l, especially a bit more feminine, although it's hard to find enough private time to properly indulge.

I've not tried combining it with bondage but that sounds like a ton of fun! Being tied to a chair, legs spread, in a big puffy diaper, drinking until youre so desperate you have no choice but to humiliate yourself 😳 sounds fun! 😅

Edited by lilwetboi (see edit history)

I love dressing up all cute and girly, but that's just my style in general. What really gets me in the mood is power exchange. I like having my autonomy taken from me, to be treated like an immature kid by my Dom. For example to have my choices limited between two equally embarrassing outfits for the day just has me feeling all hot inside, no matter which one I choose, my diaper will be obvious either way.

I'm also big on punishments, I like spankings and I'm very curious about things like mouth soaping, or more hardcore stuff like kneeling on dried peas.

Sometimes I want to be degraded and belittled, like being shamed for what a pottypants I am. Mocking and insults just get me off so hard some days.

It's a bit more on the extreme side but those are my favorite kinks to mix with diapers.

Edited by TheCrazyOne (see edit history)
3 hours ago, TheCrazyOne said:

I love dressing up all cute and girly, but that's just my style in general. What really gets me in the mood is power exchange. I like having my autonomy taken from me, to be treated like an immature kid by my Dom. For example to have my choices limited between two equally embarrassing outfits for the day just has me feeling all hot inside, no matter which one I choose, my diaper will be obvious either way.

I'm also big on punishments, I like spankings and I'm very curious about things like mouth soaping, or more hardcore stuff like kneeling on dried peas.

Sometimes I want to be degraded and belittled, like being shamed for what a pottypants I am. Mocking and insults just get me off so hard some days.

It's a bit more on the extreme side but those are my favorite kinks to mix with diapers.

Sounds like you really know what you like. I do love the "choice" of two embarrassing outfits, nice idea. You can also swap out dried rice for frozen peas, just as painful.

20 minutes ago, Violet_N said:

Sounds like you really know what you like. I do love the "choice" of two embarrassing outfits, nice idea. You can also swap out dried rice for frozen peas, just as painful.

Thank you, and while I know what I like, it was a long journey to figuring it out.

And I like the idea of frozen peas, they will also add coldness to the discomfort.

• 3 weeks later...

I dress up too, I have so many onesies and cute outfits i like to wear. Ill sometimes have a littlespace day where i watch favorite cartoons and play with my plushies.

If i have a partner, i like the idea of being submissive and being told to wet myself when im allowed, grinding on their lap, being spanked, or rubbed through the diaper. 

Locking clothing, with the obvious application being either a cover with locks or a belt that keeps pants from being removed without the key. Unlike with bondage, there is full freedom of motion to hold or grab or press up against whatever surface makes the sensations more bearable, along with fidgeting, bending over, leg crossing, and dancing. The wearer can even get up and go to the bathroom, and sit down on the toilet, but not actually use it. It makes the "last mile is the longest" effect much more intense, and the freedom to do everything else just emphasizes what is no longer possible or allowed even more.

That's not to say that bondage isn't also good. A diaper of sufficient thickness / absorption completely removes the "bathroom break" excuse to interrupt play, assuming the wearer is into that of course. And the excuse of "I physically can't reach a bathroom right now, so it's not my fault if I wet myself" can open a door to this kink if somebody wasn't aware of it before.

And then there's hypnosis; getting a subject to forget or ignore how badly they have to go until they lose control, think they're in a bathroom and can use the toilet, or automatically let go if they hear a code phrase is a huge turn on by itself, and having diapers on can help soothe the subconscious so they don't break out of the trance from anxiety. And then there's the potential from having the subject forget that they are wearing diapers in the first place, which can add an element of risk to a trance / fantasy while still keeping them safe enough to stay under.

Guest JustYui

I rarely get the chance to indulge in any of my kinks, diapers least of all, but when the chance comes up I like to wear rain gear with a diaper. In a perfect world I would get the opportunity just once to go out on a very stormy night, dressed in nothing but rainwear and a big thick diaper underneath, but the odds of that happening are slim to none. So I just settle for wearing a raincoat over my diaper and being happy with that.

On 1/29/2023 at 4:12 AM, TheCrazyOne said:

Be careful with some of the soaps if you are going to try mouthsoaping. Some stuff has bad ingredients that cause health problems. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2023 at 3:31 PM, JustYui said:

I rarely get the chance to indulge in any of my kinks, diapers least of all, but when the chance comes up I like to wear rain gear with a diaper. In a perfect world I would get the opportunity just once to go out on a very stormy night, dressed in nothing but rainwear and a big thick diaper underneath, but the odds of that happening are slim to none. So I just settle for wearing a raincoat over my diaper and being happy with that.

wow same, although lately it's been snow rather than rain. for me it's so fun to do while desperate too, you don't know if you'll be able to make it back home in time 👀

I've never actually tried it, but hypothetically, I like the idea of combining it with public play & humiliation in a discreet way. Lately I've had a fantasy of being discreetly padded in public and having an accident, so nobody else would know about it and there would be no outward mess, but I would still know what happened and have a mix of embarrassment and pleasure from it. Maybe even the thrill of wondering if people would notice any crinkling sounds or see the outline of the diaper/pullup. All the exciting feelings of a public accident but with much less mess & social risk.

Not sure if this counts as a kink, but I also like the idea of combining it with crossdressing. The idea of wearing a dress that has a big puffy skirt, and being padded underneath, is very appealing to me!

Also, the idea/kink of recording myself in such a state, in a sort of voyeuristic/exhibitionist way. Posting clips of myself doing naughty things like going into a single-person public bathroom (not stalls) and taking off my pants/skirt and wetting my padding in front of the toilet. Showing a peek of the inside, then getting dressed again and going about my day as if I had used the toilet normally. Nobody in the store would know what happened, but anyone who followed me online would.

Of course, all of this is just fantasies so far, but maybe someday!

On 2/24/2023 at 4:05 AM, curious_cat said:

Um, I really like spanking!

One of my fantasies is being made to hold a full bladder and leaking a little. Then being spanked otk for leaking (while still having little leaks) and then being put in a pullup to squirm and eventually have a very uncontrollable accident.

Just general submissive stuff really. 😳

I want to marry you 😂