Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So, while writing a fictional story that involve diapers, i thought i should know what im writing about.

Now, i already overcome feeling bad about my fetish, i've peed myself couple times and that was pleasurable experience. So nothing bad about going deeper i'd say 😊

I don't know anything about diapers, certain brandings and types, but despite this, i've ordered a pack of Seni Trio. These are marked for people with large incontinence, so i think they will do the job. Though, im open to any suggestions regarding brands and types etc. My plan is to sit down and slowly filling myself with water and soft-drinks, while writing and browsing through internet.

Do you have any tips or something for doing it first time? What was your first time like?

Obviously, i would post about my first experience, and try to do describe it as good as i can.

You have chosen to do a very simple task for your first time, that's good. I would suggest as your diaper starts to fill up you get up and move around, feeling how heavy it becomes and what noises it makes as you move. Try some everyday house hold chores too, and see how your movement is affected while wearing. As you picked a brand that holds a lot, it's going to get pretty soggy down there will affect how you move, but that's all part of the fun. Enjoy.

So, im sitting behind my desk, wearing a diaper.

First off, i thought these things will be... smaller. When i unpacked one, it looked really big. And im pretty sure i got the right size. Anyway, after moment of amusement, i wore it. I secured the velcro-things pretty tight. It feels pretty good already, that soft feeling around my waist, i like it. But  these things are large enought to "widen" my legs a little, so i wouldn't walk in them. Im pretty full now, but still dry and waiting to get even more desperate. Im already squirming tho, so i don't know how long i will be able to hold it. I have a "protection" on my chair, just in case, so i don't worry about it.

I have two more tea's to drink, let's see how much i can hold.

30 minutes later: i have to go pretty bad. I had few dribbles and spurted a little. I gotta finish that last tea.

45 minutes later: after another few spurts i just relaxed and it happened.

I feel stream of warmness, not really a wet feeling, just warmness in my croth. No leakings though. I still feel like i need to go, so its not the end.

Like i said, it wasn't an end. I peed a bit more, and it felt sooo gooood. I got the feeling that diaper leaked, but :check: i don't see any leak. Just delicious wet warmness. I wish i had a bigger bladder, so i could pee even longer in there.

I felt another urge, so i let go a lot. It finally leaked, but amount of pee this thing can actually hold is outstanding. I will stay padded, itt feels so warm and full...

Edited by NudaVeritas (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...