Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Am I fast tracking to incontinence?

So I’ve been interested in abdl for a really long time but just recently got over my fears about it and went all in! I got diapers, a onesie, the whole deal. It was such a euphoric experience that I spent my whole weekend diapered and even went to work for two days with one on (hidden under my tight onesie and under baggy cargo shorts.) I’m loving it, but then yesterday morning when I was doing laundry I suddenly got hit with an intense need to pee- I seriously thought I might pee my pants and for a second considered relieving myself in the trash can near me. I ran back upstairs to my apartment as fast as I could and had begun to wet myself as I came through the door- I made most of it in the toilet but it was definitely a weird and new thing. Aaaand I was also really excited when it happened 😬. I put a diaper on and spent the rest of the day and night diapered. 

Then this morning (literally a few hours ago) I was vacuuming and was hit by the intense need to go again, but this time it was even worse and I REALLY didn’t make it: I practically soaked my pants and the floor! I got to the bathroom and was crazy turned on by the experience. I came in like 10 seconds… 

soooooo is my body making up for lost time and just going all in? Has anyone every experienced this? I’m worried I’m legitimately losing continence… but also super excited by it 😖

I think it's your subconscious trying to push you to go 24/7 the cause is likely mental since muscles don't atrophy that fast. But I would watch out for any changes, if you still have this problem after a week you should visit an urologist to check up. I know it's embarrassing but to be blunt a proper professional doesn't judge, they just check for health issues.

• 4 months later...

As others have said, it's very unlikely that you would be able to train your bladder to empty that dramatically within a couple days. If there aren't any other symptoms - like burning when you pee, swelling, or pain - I would think it was mental. 

I've read a few stories where stress or changes within a person's life resulted in temporary loss of continence. It even happened to me once, for a few hours. Your mindset definitely has an impact on your bladder