Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Role Reversal – 7

By: Heather23               Edited by: DaddyRich

Chapter 7 - I decide to leave Chris with someone to watch him

I had been planning this weekend for a long time and acting out my fantasy was even better than I could have imagined. Chris was still dressed in his pink party dress and diapers. I would check him from time to time, but he wasn't wet yet. It hadn't been that long since I allowed him to pee in the toilet, but my guess was that the pressure had to be growing. I wanted to make sure the pressure continued so I made Chris drink several baby bottles of apple juice. The rule I established was to have Chris drink one baby bottle each ½ hour. I was sure that this would deliver the desired effect. It was funny to watch Chris try to suck out of the bottles.

What I told Chris next came as a total surprise to him. I announced that I had to run some errands and would be gone a few hours.

"Don't worry Christy, I won't leave you all alone."

"He panicked."

"OK Kim, this has gone far enough, if you think you are going to bring a babysitter in for me, you are mistaken."

"I will not allow you to do this to me!" I responded, "Don't get your diapers in a bunch silly."

"You need someone in case you need help."

"You remember when you tried to open the door and couldn't even turn the door knob, don't you?"

"What would happen if there was a fire and you needed to get out?"

"I wasn't planning to do this, but I will let you in on my plan."

"You will see that indeed a friend of mine is coming over, but she does not need to know you are even home if you stay quiet when I put you down for your nap." She is coming over because I told her that the furniture we ordered weeks ago was supposed to be delivered today and I needed her to sit in our home to meet the delivery."

"If you really need her or draw attention to yourself, then I am sure that she will be there to 'help' you."

"If you lie quietly in your bed and be a good little girl like you are told, then chances are she will not know that you are even in the house."

"I will feel so much better knowing that you are safe."

Chris looked worried and further defeated. I secretly was doing cartwheels. All of the times Chris had put me in embarrassing situations and I could do nothing but take it. Now it was my turn to make Chris squirm and feel humiliated. It was fun.

"Let's get you up stairs and ready for your nap."

"I gave Chris a quick little shock to let him know that I meant business and wasn't going to tolerate any antics on his part. He waddled up the stairs. I felt more like a guy than I girl because I purposely followed Chris from behind so that I could look up his dress while he climbed the stairs. Pink was definitely a great color for Chris's plastic covered bottom.

Chris started down the hall to our bedroom, but I said, "Christy you are headed for Mommy's room, that isn't where little Christy takes her naps." I took Chris's arm and directed him toward another room in our house. We had a nursery put in so that when my sister and her children would visit, she had a place to put her baby. Chris and I use my sister's kids as an excuse for maintaining a nursery and my sister appreciates it. What my sister does not know is that I frequently am put in the nursery during our baby games. Today was Chris's turn to "enjoy" the comforts of the nursery.

Just a quick word about our nursery. It is complete with a crib, changing table, playpen, and decorated in little animal prints. It looks like something out of a magazine because all the furniture was custom made to Chris's specifications. Each item is slightly larger than the typical infant size and built stronger so that it can accommodate an adult...a baby adult. The crib for example, uses a junior sized mattress and has a reinforced bottom. What only Chris and I know is that it also has a lid that can be attached to cover the top of the crib and it is made to look just like the side bars on the crib. Basically, when the top is locked in place, it becomes a baby cage. The changing table is sturdy too. It has small metal eyelets in the corners that can be used to help snap an unwilling baby's limbs in place for her diaper change. I have spent many hours in this nursery, but always as the baby and never as the Mommy. Today it was Chris's turn to lay in the crib and look up at the ceiling until I chose to get him. Role reversal was a good thing.

Since Chris still had a dry diaper, I was just going to remove his dress and tights for his nap and let him sleep in a pink, baby looking tee shirt. Of course his diapers, plastic panties, collar, and mittens would stay in place too. I added a few new items as well. I attached a little bell to Chris's collar, and another bell to each mitten. Finally, I tied a string of bells around each of Chris's ankles. He looked perplexed, but I didn't offer any reasons for the additions. I asked Chris to lay down so that I could put a diaper cover on over his plastic pants. Chris knew exactly what the diaper cover was all about because he used one on me in the past. The diaper cover I chose was pink to match the rest of Chris's ensemble and it was made of very sturdy vinyl. The cover served two primary purposes. First, it fit nicely over a diaper and plastic pants and it caused the wearer to have to keep his or her legs spread wide apart because it was extra wide between the wearer's legs. It forced the baby's legs apart and made the baby feel just a little more conscientious of her diapered state. Second, it could be adjusted and locked around the baby's waist. I especially liked this feature because I didn't want Chris trying to force his mittens down the front of his diaper or be able to remove his diaper in any way. I took great pleasure closing the two small locks on Chris's diaper cover.

"There you go Christy, no way you will be playing with yourself now."

When I had Chris dressed just like I wanted, I helped him get into the crib. It was somewhat awkward for Chris because his legs were being forced apart by the diaper cover. He gave one last hesitation, but I sent a sound to his collar and he knew that he must jump in the crib or be shocked. I placed Chris on his back and kissed him on his forehead. I reached down one last time to massage the front of his diapered area and he was still rock hard. This was a dead give-a-way that my little baby was enjoying this more than he let on. I told Chris, "Well little Christy, I see you are all ready for your nap."

"Your babysitter will be here shortly should you want to call her for help." I didn't lock the top on the crib this time because I had another plan. My strong sense was that Chris was not going to wander the house as a baby with my friend in such close proximity. I did take one last precaution. If you read my account of my sorority initiation, then you will know what I did next. I locked a small chain around Chris's ankle and passed in through the bars of the crib. On the end of the little chain I attached a small alarm that women carry in their purses. The idea behind this device is that if a woman is attacked, she can simply pull out the ring on the alarm and piercing noises are generated to hopefully scare off the intruder. I secured the alarm to the dresser outside the crib so that Chris could not reach it. The only way to get to the alarm was to climb out of the crib. The problem was that the only way he could leave his crib was to pull the pin out of the device because the chain passed through the bars. I went through all this in detail so that Chris would understand his predicament and feel humiliated.

"Christy, Mommy's advice is for you to stay in your crib while I am gone and take your nap like a good little girl." Don't get out of your crib or my friend Karen will hear the alarm go off and my guess is that she will come running up here to check out the noise."

"You might want to be quiet too because each time you move around in your crib your bells could give you away."

"Like I said earlier, Karen does not know you are in the nursery, unless of course you draw attention to yourself."

"I will be right back and bring you a baby bottle for your nap time."

I return quickly with Chris's bottle.

"Is my little girl comfy and cozy in her warm bed?" Chris started to talk to me, but addressed me as "Kim" instead of Mommy or Master. I ignored him until he caught his mistake and addressed me properly.

"Mommy, when are you going to return and what happens if I can't hold my pee any longer?"

"Baby is really stupid, isn't she?"

"I will return when I return and that is all you need to know."

"Does a real baby know when her Mommy is going to return?"

"Why should you know when you can expect me?"

"And about having to pee?"

"I guess that you should feel real fortunate that Mommy put you in a nice diaper for your nap."

"I was thinking about putting you in big girl panties and having you sleep on the bedwetting mat."

"But I learned last night that you are not ready for big girl panties...are you Christy?"

"Besides, do you really want the bedwetting alarm to bring Karen in to assist you?"

"Sometimes Mommy is confused by your silly questions."

"Maybe you secretly want Karen to find you here in your diaper outfit and crib." Chris said, "No Mommy, no Mommy I do not want to be found like this!"

"OK then, be thankful for your diaper and rest well."

"You should sleep just fine after being up most of the night."

"But Mommy, I can't sleep." I have to pee so badly, that I can't sleep."

"Silly baby, you can control your comfort and put yourself out of your misery."

"Christy, you really have more freedom than you know."

"You are free to wet your diaper any time you want."

"Your diaper is waiting for you and only you."

"Mommy, baby is having a hard time peeing in my diaper."

"I guess you will have plenty of time to figure that out."

"If a baby can figure out how to wet her diaper, then this big baby should be able to figure it out too."

"The next time I come into this nursery, I will be changing your first wet diaper."

"Enjoy yourself."

Karen came over and I am sure that Chris heard the doorbell ring. I wanted Chris to live in fear that his secret could be found out by Karen. I made a special point to invite Karen upstairs to see some remodeling we had done to our computer room. It was a lame excuse to get Karen upstairs, but I wanted Chris to hear us talking and walking around the upstairs hall. I was loving the fact that he was just behind the closed door of the nursery living in absolute fear of being discovered. I was wondering if he was wetting himself or still holding out. (What Chris did not know was that I had locked the door to the nursery so he wouldn't be discovered by Karen. That information I kept to myself!)

I said goodbye to Karen and took off for my errands.

To Be Continued…