Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting Lost Media Search: "Simone - Busy Toilet Made Me Pee" Full 11 Minute Version

Guest BigeBigeboye100

Guest BigeBigeboye100

One of the first wetting videos I ever watched which introduced me to this whole community was a video on YouTube by MyWettingStories.com. I've linked the video in this thread at the end, and overall I think it's a great video. It puts great emphasis on the woman's desperation (something which a lot of wetting content nowadays lacks IMO) but has most of the wetting part cut out. Now if you were paying attention, at the start it says this video is just a trailer for a longer 11 minute version, which is where the search began for me. Since 2015, I've been looking on and off for the full version of this video with barely any luck, and this post is my last attempt to find the full version / someone who has the full version.

WHAT I KNOW:

- The video was produced by MyWettingStories.com

- The video is referred to by multiple titles:

Simone - Busy Toilet Made Me Pee

Simone - Busy Toilet Made Me Pee On Public

Simone - Busy Toilet In McDonalds

Simone - Busy Toilet In McDonalds Fucks Me Up

- MyWettingStories.com is now defunct and can't even be viewed through the Wayback Machine.

- The original YouTube video (alongside MWS' other uploads and accounts) have been removed by YouTube.

- MWS has a clips4sale page where they hosted all their clips for a short while before removing everything some time ago (https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/66397/my-wetting-stories///DisplayOrder-asc). This page also cannot be viewed through the Wayback Machine.

- MWS' alternate name, "Wetting Girls and Diaper Lovers", turns up no search results.

- MWS has an abandoned Twitter and OmoOrg profile which exist to promote their content (https://twitter.com/wettinggirls?lang=en and https://www.omorashi.org/profile/28876-mywettingstories/) and are both inactive.

- An old OmoOrg thread exists talking about the video in question: https://www.omorashi.org/topic/13677-simone-busy-toilet-in-mcdonalds-fucks-me-up-youtube/?hl=%2Bsimone

- Users in this thread allude to having seen the full version on MWS' website or having downloaded it

- Strangely, someone commented the coordinates of where the video was shot; some place in Bulgaria. Not that relevant, but interesting nonetheless and can be viewed on Streetview.

- Most of MWS' library can be readily found online, specifically the one with Simone and Lauren which seems to be the first result on most sites.

Overall though, the video is a ghost right now. I've looked extensively and can't find the full version anywhere. My latest attempt to find it was messaging the users who commented on the OmoOrg thread asking if they were able to download the full version almost ten years ago, but I've only heard back from 1/6 so far, with two others having left it on read (which I can assume means they don't have it either). If you have any further information, or have the full version of the video, please send me a message and help me end this search. Thank you.

Guest BigeBigeboye100
5 hours ago, TimmyTrihard69 said:

This will be the greatest heist of all time

I really do hope something comes from this. Even from the short trailer, the desperation is some of the best I've ever seen. Someone out there definitely has it, but it's just a handful of people probably.

I'll preface this with saying I do not have this video anymore.

However, I did.  In fact, I had them all.  About 4 years ago, when my old laptop stopped working properly I moved all the videos I felt were worth keeping to my new PC.  This video was not among them, and I believe I recall why (4 years ago so my memory is fuzzy tho).  Like several of Simone's other videos, there were several cuts before or in the middle of the wetting, and you could tell this was due to her trying to pee... and for me personally, if the desperation seems frantic, but the release seems forced, it breaks the immersion.  So, along with many of the other MWS videos, I decided it wasn't worth keeping.  I only kept one of her vids in fact titled "my mother forgot her wallet" and only because it was the one where the wetting lasted the longest (still has a pre wetting cut tho).

So long story, but only to say... I don't have it, but I dont think you're missing out on much.

Edited by Hitman Hart (see edit history)
Guest BigeBigeboye100
11 minutes ago, Hitman Hart said:

I'll preface this with saying I do not have this video anymore.

However, I did.  In fact, I had them all.  About 4 years ago, when my old laptop stopped working properly I moved all the videos I felt were worth keeping to my new PC.  This video was not among them, and I believe I recall why (4 years ago so my memory is fuzzy tho).  Like several of Simone's other videos, there were several cuts before or in the middle of the wetting, and you could tell this was due to her trying to pee... and for me personally, if the desperation seems frantic, but the release seems forced, it breaks the immersion.  So, along with many of the other MWS videos, I decided it wasn't worth keeping.  I only kept one of her vids in fact titled "my mother forgot her wallet" and only because it was the one where the wetting lasted the longest (still has a pre wetting cut tho).

So long story, but only to say... I don't have it, but I dont think you're missing out on much.

I'm honestly just a huge sucker for good, frantic desperation like what's shown in the trailer. The wetting in this case doesn't bother me as much. It's just one of these things that I have to see for myself before I can come to a conclusion. It's a shame you don't have the video anymore, but thanks for your input anyway.

Guest BigeBigeboye100
2 hours ago, TimmyTrihard69 said:

Btw, @BigeBigeboye100 is your pfp from a video? That looks fantastic

It's an screenshot from a Mrsflood video which I edited a bit (the boots and wetness to her jeans were added in). I wish it was a real video haha.