Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Backstory, I had to be at a place where I can’t comfortably use the restroom for 5 hours. I had about 1.5L while I was there. Horny musings incoming. I was fantasizing about having to hold because afterwards I’d go home to someone who wanted to to sleep with me while I was desperate. And I needed to be really desperate so they could feel my bladder bulging inside and get physical pleasure from that. So after that I was set on holding a full bladder. On the way home my mom and I got gas and dinner. So I was getting pretty desperate when I was getting home. I was so horny with my full bladder. It got to the point I was worried I was going to leak. So I had a decision to make. Go pee, stuff a dildo in me to help me hold or, go mastrurbate while holding with my full bladder. So of course I stuffed a dildo in me and went out to eat dinner. But since I went to the bathroom to do so, I can’t justify going to the bathroom till the end of this episode. I’m going to hold to the end of this episode but I’m hoping I last long enough after to have some fun