Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Slowly peed myself at my pc out of laziness :3

8 minutes ago, wetaccident said:

Oh man, I love those pics! Those pants look great for the slowly spreading wet patch! I also love the part where it slowly starts to spread from your front to your crotch and butt even as you try and stop it!

Awwweeee thanks >w< yeaaah, when i felt my ankle warming up i knew there was no saving my seat/butt hehe x3

On 1/24/2023 at 6:14 PM, HoldingIsFun said:

Those are some great pictures, love how even your ankle is wet from how you were sitting.  😀

I bet it felt wonderful, so lovely and warm in your lap.

Hehe yeah x3 when i felt my ankle getting warm i knew there was no saving my chair haha, the warmth was worth it tho~

On 1/25/2023 at 1:22 AM, omogoon said:

ahh i love this post... made me daydream about being under that desk and drinking it all up<3

Nuh uh! I need it to keep me warm~

On 2/1/2023 at 2:50 AM, wetaccident said:

I've always been fascinated by a slow wetting that eventually reaches to the back of the pants. I love that your heel got wet! Those pants really show the wet spot well.

It feels pretty nice ^~^ when you pee slowly you can feel the warmth better as it travels down your crotch and stuff x3

On 2/2/2023 at 5:16 AM, lovetohold said:

Everyone else has already said it, but I agree - those pants are amazing! I love how well they show wetness. I bet releasing bit by bit made relaxing and watching videos even better, honestly. 

I hope you get a chance to do this again!

yeah the pants showed more than i thought they would heh, and yeah it was more relieving than relaxing hehe, i really had to go, was super relaxing to enjoy the warmth once I was done though :3 focusing on a video while feeling pee coming out is a little hard haha

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...