Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Choose my own adventure long-hold

Thinking it would be fun to challenge myself to a long-hold today, at least 4-6 hours and thought it would be fun to do a choose-your-own adventure style where you guys get to make the decisions that affect my holding.

I've got a nice pleasant urge right now, maybe a 5/10. Nothing too strong yet but definitely present.

Question #1: should I a) empty my bladder and begin my hold now? Or b) establish this as my baseline and start holding without relieving myself first.

Question #2: should I a) down 8 ounces of water right away to start or b) sip 16 ounces slowly over the next hour?

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)

I'm not gonna relieve myself, and I'm gonna drink the entire 16 ounces over the next hour with the idea being that hopeefully the desperation will sneak up on me

Already feeling quite a nice bladder pressure and its probably only been about 2-3 hours since I went, and just started officially "holding" . I must've had quite a bit more to drink than I thought. Starting to gently squirm at around a 6/10 

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)

oh goodness! Got a little too relaxed just now and had a small leak. My panties are wet but didn't reach my pants. No biggie, its time to get my bladder filled up!

Okay so 60 minutes divided by 16 ounces is 3.75 minutes per ounce. To simplify that a  little I'm gonna round up to a large sip every 3 minutes....which doesn't sound like much but thats 20 sips over the next hour...🤭🌧️👖 

timer starts now.

Question 3: any challenges you want me to complete during this period?

12 minutes ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

I'd say for Question 4, if you don't follow the pace and finish too early, drink another oz of water for every 5 minutes over you went, minimum extra 6 oz. Also, for Question 3: I'd say to challenge yourself, try to go 20 minutes without holding yourself each hour, if you leak or end up holding drink another 8 oz of water.

love this, you're gonna get me really bursting hehe

bladder is starting to bulge a little and feels firm to the touch! Its getting good...

Maybe you should just keep it at the pleasantly full level and not drink any more at all. just enjoy that for as long as possible.

also, idk about you but I *never* let go of or drink more on a perfectly good hold. never waste a perfectly full bladder. just enjoy that until it gets unpleasant/muscles tired out

Edited by DesperateToes (see edit history)
On 1/24/2023 at 12:51 AM, DesperateToes said:

Maybe you should just keep it at the pleasantly full level and not drink any more at all. just enjoy that for as long as possible.

also, idk about you but I *never* let go of or drink more on a perfectly good hold. never waste a perfectly full bladder. just enjoy that until it gets unpleasant/muscles tired out

Oh I never let go on purpose, always hold to my limit 🙂 I do love that pleasantly full feeling, like 5-7/10. but I also do enjoy getting really bursting and reaching those delicious stretching levels of fullness from 8-10/10. How else will I train my bladder to hold longer and fuller? haha

23 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Oh I never let go on purpose, always hold to my limit 🙂 I do love that pleasantly full feeling, like 5-7/10. but I also do enjoy getting really bursting and reaching those delicious stretching levels of fullness from 8-10/10. How else will I train my bladder to hold longer and fuller? haha

dunno if that even trains your bladder to hold longer imo. i notice my bladder control is nearly nonexistent for 1.5-2 weeks after an involuntary leak