Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

There have been many experiences on this site about revellers peeing in public during parties at bars, or big events like concerts, Carnival, New Years, you name it. But what's surprising is that I haven't seen a whole lot of stuff about Pride parades and fairs, which is ironic since many on this site are LGBTQ+ themselves. How common is it to see public urination during Pride events, in big cities, small-town locales, or even in the middle of buttfuck nowhere? 

On 1/22/2023 at 7:37 PM, Ms. Tito said:

There have been many experiences on this site about revellers peeing in public during parties at bars, or big events like concerts, Carnival, New Years, you name it. But what's surprising is that I haven't seen a whole lot of stuff about Pride parades and fairs, which is ironic since many on this site are LGBTQ+ themselves. How common is it to see public urination during Pride events, in big cities, small-town locales, or even in the middle of buttfuck nowhere? 

Most of the pride celebrations I am familiar with go out of their way to be family friendly and present the LGBTQ+ communities in the most wholesome light possible. Often, at pride events, you have families with young children.

I have never seen any kind of public peeing at any pride event.  If someone did attempt public urination at such an event, I can't imagine it would go over well at all.  In the US at least, because of various hate groups, pride celebrations usually have a good deal of security and a higher than normal police presence.  Attempting public urination would be a very good way to be get arrested for indecent exposure and end up on the sex offender registry.

On 1/24/2023 at 12:18 PM, TVGuy said:

Most of the pride celebrations I am familiar with go out of their way to be family friendly and present the LGBTQ+ communities in the most wholesome light possible. Often, at pride events, you have families with young children.

I have never seen any kind of public peeing at any pride event.  If someone did attempt public urination at such an event, I can't imagine it would go over well at all.  In the US at least, because of various hate groups, pride celebrations usually have a good deal of security and a higher than normal police presence.  Attempting public urination would be a very good way to be get arrested for indecent exposure and end up on the sex offender registry.

A lose-lose situation indeed. You'd either get hate crimed or arrested for a mostly harmless crime. 

5 hours ago, eru said:

st patricks day parades in the northeastern united states probably has more public pp than most pride events, i would guess

"YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT, SAINT PATTY'S IS A WICKED PISSAH OF A HOLIDAY!" 

*Proudly pisses in the middle of Beacon Street like a true Bostonian* 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Simpfan4

I've never been to a Pride event, but it would seem that the events most likely to feature an abundance of public urination would be ones where alcohol is sold and consumed. 

Guest Simpfan4
On 2/18/2023 at 11:15 PM, Kinkhold said:

Because alcohol makes people need to pee a lot. Just find a good strong bush pull pants down optional to close your eyes let it all out 

Alcohol also lowers inhibitions, but I wouldn't bother to close my eyes. 

Edited by Simpfan4
Added to sentence. (see edit history)
Guest Simpfan4
On 1/25/2023 at 10:28 PM, Ms. Tito said:

A lose-lose situation indeed. You'd either get hate crimed or arrested for a mostly harmless crime. 

"YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT, SAINT PATTY'S IS A WICKED PISSAH OF A HOLIDAY!" 

*Proudly pisses in the middle of Beacon Street like a true Bostonian* 

And of course, I'm part Irish from my dad. I don't drink alcohol anymore though. Side note: The bars here no longer carry green beer for St. Patrick's day because it wasn't a big seller and they had a lot left over. Does green beer do anything weird to your pee?